•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

gardenartus

What New Breeds are You Running

Sounds like a nice dank run. I'd like to see some pics of that Discovery by Le rat. He does some nice work. I had an El Barto that was so small by the time the others outside had already begun flowering, that it got brought inside the house and put in front of a window to reveg. I'm about to start trimming it up and take some clones. I still don't have a grow room set up inside this year but am going to go ahead and turn a pantry/closet into a makeshift while I work on the other spot.

I'll look around to see if you have a grow journal on these. 

peace

mrG

• Like 2

On 12/2/2018 at 9:30 PM, Indicalicious said:

weed x weed + anything

and many, many more

life is too short. i love berries

Nothing more to add! i like being fancy but damn i just like growing B)

• Like 1

On 1/17/2019 at 10:17 PM, Sacred Plant Warrior said:

Yeah, i've always been from the slow dry school. just been fortunate so far to be able to do it the way i like so those buds are nice and smooth. as the smell changes and the outer leaves start to crisp stems start to shrink, the buds and are a few days behind that occurrence. yup your humidity/environment play a role in what you need to do if u like toi do it my way. since it doesn't cost me nothing i'll try to maintain what has worked as long as possible. :)

How do you dry them so long? I can't get much past 7 days, sometimes in summer they can take a long time and have to be careful of too much humidity, but winter I can't get them past about 7 maybe 8 if lucky. I put humidity in the room as well.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, gardenartus said:

All these strains sound fantastic, some never heard of.

It never gets less interesting! Every new strain makes me excited.... terribly good problem to have,,, :D

peace

mrG

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

LOOKED FOR MAGNUM OPUS for Cosaire. supposed to be by Aficionado . but i didn't make the mandelbrot  connection to the strain so i thought it was two different magnum opus's mainly cause i saw one that was Magnus and assumed it was MO. smdh  so, when i saw the strains used in the MO i was like i like that. no pure MO seems to exist commercially anymore and they won't be made again.  I was able to grab this cross that i think will cut down on the MO's leafiness etc.   

i saw this on the farm which added to my confusion = https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/threads/magnum-opus.93692/

more background some of you might actually know already = https://www.z-labs.nl/community/topic/755-bubba-royale-a-new-twist-on-kush/?page=2

Mandelbrot’s Magnum Opus F2 and OGKB 2.0 BX1

• Like 1

I’ll be doing some Zombie Kush and Critical+ this year indoors and later Amnesia Auto XXL with ye good ole White Widow auto XXL.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Fox said:

I’ll be doing some Zombie Kush and Critical+ this year indoors and later Amnesia Auto XXL with ye good ole White Widow auto XXL.

how much are the XXL supposed to yield and what are their legit flower times ? thx   the zombie genetics are  interesting

• Like 1

The White Widows gave me between 70 and 130 g per Plant at about 8h direct sunlight a day and have a potential to get even bigger. They took about 9 weeks from seed to harvest maybe 10. Amnesia is my first run in this year so I can’t comment on that.

• Like 3

I like to add the "Fever"

As well.

They don't call me a strain whore for nothing:evil:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Anyone tried anything from Redeyed genetics? I just got Freemont Troll and Wicked Glue with a Blueberry iced cream freebie. Also got Sky lotus from bodhi with terpenado freebie. Never grown either of these mobs so should be fun.

Cheers

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Halforc said:

Anyone tried anything from Redeyed genetics? I just got Freemont Troll and Wicked Glue with a Blueberry iced cream freebie. Also got Sky lotus from bodhi with terpenado freebie. Never grown either of these mobs so should be fun.

Cheers

google that and just + different sites like icmag, thcfarmer etc etc. it should bring up grows if they are relevant enough. just one way i look for unknown breeders . don't forget instagram cause it's big for folks to display their stuff their. so many breeders/pollen chuckers are on ig ! Hell sannies is on IG. u can always ask questions on IG .

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sacred Plant Warrior said:

google that and just + different sites like icmag, thcfarmer etc etc. it should bring up grows if they are relevant enough. just one way i look for unknown breeders .

Cheers brah, I usually look through rollitup forums for stuff aswell, but generally like the vibes around here better so I thought I'd ask. Never really been on icmag or thcfarmer and hadn't thought of combining it all into one google search though, I'll give it a burl. :D

My grow is more like, "Which old breeds are you running?"

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Misterdirt said:

My grow is more like, "Which old breeds are you running?"

hahaha love it, some I wish I had back!