•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

gardenartus

What New Breeds are You Running

5 hours ago, Papalag said:

I just planted greenrebel ( mota’s new label ) lemon Gas and mortarebel ‘s rock candy kush 

and a big thanks to santero for shiva dawg ( can’t wait to try this one ) 

peace 

Just cut my Shiva Dawg yesterday. Chopped at 20% amber. It should be dry in about 6 days. Then it will get a test smoke before it goes into the jar for a cure. 

• Like 3

I've got some of Esko's Jalisco IBL seedlings under the lights for the new year, and am planning on doing the first grow journal of this strain... ever, anywhere?  At least, I haven't been able to find anything else out there online.  Exciting!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

in dirt today

Green Ale

Pink Floyd x OG

BLR x Sugar Punch

BLR x MOB

and some other next days  ;)

• Like 5

20 hours ago, AbuKeif said:

I've got some of Esko's Jalisco IBL seedlings under the lights for the new year, and am planning on doing the first grow journal of this strain... ever, anywhere?  At least, I haven't been able to find anything else out there online.  Exciting!

@FoolOnTheHill if im correct 

@Weederstand what was the source of your BD cut. it's one that is often simply not the vaunted SFV BD that still pleases most.  i hope u like the other 2 clones :) 

@baqualin Yes, LP#1 is worthy mos def. back when it was easy to get I didn't want it along with the willie nelson. smdh i made good choices to go after certain genetics but i made a couple mistakes too based on lack of knowledge and influenced by long term breeding project ideas at the time.  i passed on a killer JH back then too smdh lol 

ok so the wedding cake cross and GG4 cross landed will list some others that i left off above

1. Prime Crystal x Superstitious

2. AJ's Sour D x Sk 18 

3. OG#4 x Bear Creek Kush

4. SUNSHINE #4 x DEEP CHUNK 

5. NYCD's (soma's) x Copper Chem

6. Grape Stomper OG x Mangerian Skunk =(Mango Nigerian x Butter Skunk)

7. Green Envy = GM GRAPE x Headband BX1

8. Sour Banana Sherbet x Napalm OG 

So, enough of the cute stuff excluding 2 & 4 above :) Next stop Old school to lock down some faves i need. and then the 100$ pack wtf then i'll see what santero gear will still be around by then. I like hw santero thinks breeding wise. different from me in very fun ways imho but also somewhat similar. he's far ahead of me that's a fact.    all my crosses save my last run are still in my heart and mind lol. 

Those ideas keep me fueled as i might as well devote my last years to my health the Sacred Plant I love, my furry family and hopefully a nice lady will stick with us too. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Sacred Plant Warrior said:

@Weederstand what was the source of your BD cut. it's one that is often simply not the vaunted SFV BD that still pleases most.  i hope u like the other 2 clones :) 

@baqualin Yes, LP#1 is worthy mos def. back when it was easy to get I didn't want it along with the willie nelson. smdh i made good choices to go after certain genetics but i made a couple mistakes too based on lack of knowledge and influenced by long term breeding project ideas at the time.  i passed on a killer JH back then too smdh lol 

ok so the wedding cake cross and GG4 cross landed will list some others that i left off above

1. Prime Crystal x Superstitious

2. AJ's Sour D x Sk 18 

3. OG#4 x Bear Creek Kush

4. SUNSHINE #4 x DEEP CHUNK 

5. NYCD's (soma's) x Copper Chem

6. Grape Stomper OG x Mangerian Skunk =(Mango Nigerian x Butter Skunk)

7. Green Envy = GM GRAPE x Headband BX1

8. Sour Banana Sherbet x Napalm OG 

So, enough of the cute stuff excluding 2 & 4 above :) Next stop Old school to lock down some faves i need. and then the 100$ pack wtf then i'll see what santero gear will still be around by then. I like hw santero thinks breeding wise. different from me in very fun ways imho but also somewhat similar. he's far ahead of me that's a fact.    all my crosses save my last run are still in my heart and mind lol. 

Those ideas keep me fueled as i might as well devote my last years to my health the Sacred Plant I love, my furry family and hopefully a nice lady will stick with us too. 

Holy Sacred, you have quite the list there! Now anyone says SOMA and I want ha ha ha damn that muscle relaxant can get me in trouble lol I do odd thing and do not care, and everything is right with the world, even men ha ha ha just kidding, it is normally the gals that are witches hehehe

On a side note I guess it is a good think I am not a lesbian, I would never get laid ha ha ha I would probably call her a bitch hehehe I am just kidding lol

• Haha 1

On 1/9/2019 at 12:17 PM, gardenartus said:

Holy Sacred, you have quite the list there! Now anyone says SOMA and I want ha ha ha damn that muscle relaxant can get me in trouble lol I do odd thing and do not care, and everything is right with the world, even men ha ha ha just kidding, it is normally the gals that are witches hehehe

On a side note I guess it is a good think I am not a lesbian, I would never get laid ha ha ha I would probably call her a bitch hehehe I am just kidding lol

hilarious lol lol lol.  sinse i'm stoned on some weeding cake it was even funnier. thank you. i'm mulling over so me topdawg gear trying to see grows which aren't easy to find.

i alway seem to go after more unique stuff that doesn't get much hype. though i now get why the star fighter male is used so often and will make better decisions because of it.

i got my basement swept down finally and my toe nails cut too :)  so, ready do a bleach spritz and bug spray which i already have. raid in a mechanical pump trigger thing. it's like automatic just hold the trigger down. then the old bug spray for pot will coat the walls and hit the ceilings wood joists etc.

On 1/7/2019 at 11:41 AM, Builder said:

in dirt today

Green Ale

Pink Floyd x OG

BLR x Sugar Punch

BLR x MOB

and some other next days  ;)

Builder the green ale is is a frost monster hope yours turns out ! 

• Like 1

@Sacred Plant Warrior, hey, what do you think of Wedding Cake? I haven't tried it yet, and noticed it seems to be the new "hottest" thing out here in Northern Cali. It seems to be on everyone's list of clones. 

• Like 3

12 hours ago, shiskaberry savior said:

Builder the green ale is is a frost monster hope yours turns out ! 

smoke a bud from her

tasty and strong

a must have :verrygood

• Like 1

I got to add lsd-25 auto 

Fast buds

Moby dick auto

Dinafem .

Just ordered them

• Like 1

On 12/3/2018 at 1:05 PM, gardenartus said:

TY! is Dragon's Blood? LOL one I just grew out has some, as you can see I dont remember which! lol TY for the info. OH Maybe Black Afghani?

Hey come to think of it, is this your breed? Man oh man, that sweet she leaves on your lips is something now, what a pleasing smell and taste she has. When she came out that one time with yellow leaves and blue bud, MICHIGAN Plant ha ha, sports colors ;). Haven't had her come out like that again.

g13 bw harvest dec.jpg

You grow some beauties.

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Justcozz said:

@Sacred Plant Warrior, hey, what do you think of Wedding Cake? I haven't tried it yet, and noticed it seems to be the new "hottest" thing out here in Northern Cali. It seems to be on everyone's list of clones. 

i like it and have had two different quality flower one tiny pinch off bud is left of the 1st one.rated AA, WOULD HAVE BEEN AAA WERE IT NOT MADE TO LEAVE THE BAKERY AREA. if u can get a legit clone from somewhere don't pass it up.   PUFFING ON SOME RIGHT NOW. 2nd jay of the day. :)  wd ck 1.JPG

WEED WC or GC.jpeg

• Like 4

sorry 1st one out of focus taken quite a while ago i imagine:rolleyes:  but in the jar is a better pic and this was outdoor i'm zoinked has  couple mths cure on it from the homie at least now. he said it's almost gone too. come on home grown lol.:showoff:

• Like 2

On 1/6/2019 at 6:25 PM, Justcozz said:

Just cut my Shiva Dawg yesterday. Chopped at 20% amber. It should be dry in about 6 days. Then it will get a test smoke before it goes into the jar for a cure. 

why such a quick dry just curious. i did 10-14 days regularly then brown bagged it 5-7 days b4 it was perfect for glass. when local stuff isn't done right i brown bag it until crispy then burp jars once a day for a week. then once every 3 days till normal 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Sacred Plant Warrior said:

sorry 1st one out of focus taken quite a while ago i imagine:rolleyes:  but in the jar is a better pic and this was outdoor i'm zoinked has  couple mths cure on it from the homie at least now. he said it's almost gone too. come on home grown lol.:showoff:

Same as @gardenartus, if I can get mine to dry in over 5-7 days it's as good as I'm going to get. I do paper bag it for a few days if I can. Another reason I don't like growing this time of year, humidity sucks, like 10-20%

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Justcozz said:

Same as @gardenartus, if I can get mine to dry in over 5-7 days it's as good as I'm going to get. I do paper bag it for a few days if I can. Another reason I don't like growing this time of year, humidity sucks, like 10-20%

I think it is the dry forced air heat in the winter. I just add a hot plate with a large tea kettle on low, that allows me a few more days.

• Like 1

On 1/11/2019 at 6:43 AM, Justcozz said:

I too have been hearing all the hype ! Any grower in Canada care to share ,has it made it this far north yet? 

On 1/12/2019 at 8:05 AM, Justcozz said:

10-20% humidity? That's a Wednesday around here... or any day that ends in Y. :P

• Haha 2

On 1/12/2019 at 1:14 AM, gardenartus said:

Wow you dry yours a long time @Sacred Plant Warrior, I try to shoot for 7 to 10 days hanging, sometimes I have to humidify the room to keep them from drying in 4 or 5.

Yeah, i've always been from the slow dry school. just been fortunate so far to be able to do it the way i like so those buds are nice and smooth. as the smell changes and the outer leaves start to crisp stems start to shrink, the buds and are a few days behind that occurrence. yup your humidity/environment play a role in what you need to do if u like toi do it my way. since it doesn't cost me nothing i'll try to maintain what has worked as long as possible. :)

• Like 2

White Widow x Super Skunk by ripper - thought i'd try an old schooler. Smells like an earthy, lemony WW (kind of like Sannie's mad scientist with less funk) but with a catpiss/chem smell from the SS.

Sour Ripper by Ripper: Grapefruits and chems galore. Super frosty and robust with good buds forming even in the shade.

Discovery by Le Rat. Kushy cola smell with a fresh yet spicy watermelon note. Tall and hungry but mostly due to its vigour.

Bonsai Zamaldelicas by ACE. Too small and young to know yet but smell subtle and understated like root vegetables and aromatic wood so far. Made seeds with a very early woody male and a more carrot smelling male.

Worm casts and grass really seem to be making the flavours come out

• Like 3