•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

gardenartus

What New Breeds are You Running

13 hours ago, webeblzr said:

Just started the process, but ordered Killer Bee, Killer Grapes, Strawberry Chocolate, Wonka's Diesel.

Since I've had a really good past year, setting up 4 different gardens, and getting 4 more folks away from  buying buds to making them for themselves, I thought it would be a decent gesture to get these strains, divide them up, and give each garden a packet. 

I did not really understand the freebies they offered, (first timer there) so I simply asked for anything but autos.

Whatever happened to mix packets, I used to love getting one and just exploring whatever green happens.......but there is also that time, every plant went to shit, as the Mystery Pack was nothing but Lummies.

nice gesture, plus you get access if any treasure arises u like. i grabbed the wonka diesel and like the killer grape but it's going to sell out soon. i'll be patient and see if San can get the proper genetic match for it and those ltd release beans. It will be fun to watch as folks grow them out. great work ! @santero

• Like 3

On 24 January 2019 at 2:21 AM, baqualin said:

Redeyed Genetics is legit, I have the Red Eye Blueberry Iced Cream , I have yet to run it, but some of my buddies have and love it, big yielder and really sweet smoke. Locktite is his signature cultivar and anything with that in it will be fire. I also have the Sky Lotus (fire) and a bunch of others from Bodhi. Bodhi's restock is suppose hit Friday noon PST at JBC with new releases. With Bodhi don't just run 2 or 3 seeds, lots of fire and flavor phenos to be found, so crack as many as you can on a run.

Baq

Thanks mate! Yeah I think that Bodhi drop got delayed for whatever reason, but good to know I haven't ordered any duds. It was a bit hard to pick the Bodhi stuff because there was almost too much selection and the one I was chasing (Gojiberry) wasn't there, but I'm happy with what I got, particularly after your comments. 

I had really no idea about Redeyed Genetics but was drawn in by the name "Freemont Troll" because I like Trolls and Orcs and whatnot haha, and they just looked dope. Great to know they are legit. I could be wrong but most stuff on JBC site seems pretty damn good.

But I might hit you up for some info on the strains you like from Bodhi when i get around to making another order if that's cool bro. 

Cheers

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Halforc said:

Thanks mate! Yeah I think that Bodhi drop got delayed for whatever reason, but good to know I haven't ordered any duds. It was a bit hard to pick the Bodhi stuff because there was almost too much selection and the one I was chasing (Gojiberry) wasn't there, but I'm happy with what I got, particularly after your comments. 

I had really no idea about Redeyed Genetics but was drawn in by the name "Freemont Troll" because I like Trolls and Orcs and whatnot haha, and they just looked dope. Great to know they are legit. I could be wrong but most stuff on JBC site seems pretty damn good.

But I might hit you up for some info on the strains you like from Bodhi when i get around to making another order if that's cool bro. 

Cheers

Anytime man, I'm a weed junkie! Yes all the breeders at JBC are legit a collection of the best out there.

Baq

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, baqualin said:

Anytime man, I'm a weed junkie! Yes all the breeders at JBC are legit a collection of the best out there.

Baq

@Halforc Bodhi drop happened but there wasn't anything  exciting enough for me to let go of anymore seed money, wished I had grabbed some more Sky Lotus while on sale, one of his new releases, Genius Thai X 88G13HP really pulled at me, but I resisted, over spent my seed budget plus my vault is really really Thai heavy ( a problem I love ).

Baq

• Like 1

1 hour ago, baqualin said:

@Halforc Bodhi drop happened but there wasn't anything  exciting enough for me to let go of anymore seed money, wished I had grabbed some more Sky Lotus while on sale, one of his new releases, Genius Thai X 88G13HP really pulled at me, but I resisted, over spent my seed budget plus my vault is really really Thai heavy ( a problem I love ).

Baq

Cheers Baq! But I just blew all my money this morning on a HLG550 V2 and a 4x4 tent!! I'm finally getting close to moving indoors:D! Bit nervous about it all because my recent package from JBC had been inspected, but they apparently found nothing. Not sure if I believe that.

Can't say i've ever had anything Thai dominant before, but it's on the list because my old man has talked fondly about it as well as golden strains, and 6 metre purple monsters hahaha (classic old man exaggerating... or is he?) that his mate from America used to grow. I got given a bunch of old seeds from them from back in the day but I either lost them, or more likely my room mate at the time flogged them:angry:. I'm still fuming, would have been amazing to grow the same stuff they were growing in the 70s and 80s, probably unlikely to germ though being that old hey? 

PM me if you'd like any of my SL seeds man, she sounds real tasty from what you were saying before.

Cheers

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, Halforc said:

Cheers Baq! But I just blew all my money this morning on a HLG550 V2 and a 4x4 tent!! I'm finally getting close to moving indoors:D! Bit nervous about it all because my recent package from JBC had been inspected, but they apparently found nothing. Not sure if I believe that.

Can't say i've ever had anything Thai dominant before, but it's on the list because my old man has talked fondly about it as well as golden strains, and 6 metre purple monsters hahaha (classic old man exaggerating... or is he?) that his mate from America used to grow. I got given a bunch of old seeds from them from back in the day but I either lost them, or more likely my room mate at the time flogged them:angry:. I'm still fuming, would have been amazing to grow the same stuff they were growing in the 70s and 80s, probably unlikely to germ though being that old hey? 

PM me if you'd like any of my SL seeds man, she sounds real tasty from what you were saying before.

Cheers

Thanks, but I still have a dozen or so, just thought about grabbing more to select from, I'm not hurting for anything, have more than I can possibly work before I die. Just hang around, down the road I see Thai in your future. Most everything your talking about is still in the hands of the people who brought it in and put it together or inherited it, most still live in the PNW, some are the breeders on JBC, though a few have moved to Colorado, but still go back and forth. Lots of us on here have some of the old cultivars and heirlooms. Most everything in Sannie's shop is made from the old elite cuts and Land Races that have been worked and stabilized, that and the people here are why I hang around, Sannie's is not a normal seed bank, it's a group of breeders that come on here and inter act so you can see what's going on with their cultivar developments, lighting and growing methods all in real time. Plus we're mostly older fucks / weed heads here and hate drama, it happens but it's not tolerated. Oh, your gonna love that 550!

• Like 6

Too easy @baqualin, I'm not going anywhere in a hurry, sounds like the best place for a bloke like me to hang out. That's pretty cool about the old heirloom and landrace strains, I had a bit of an idea that was what happened around here. Maybe I'll have my chance yet to smoke the same or similar as the old boy:). Too many strains, not enough time eh, I have a lot to learn...

• Like 5

I really don't have much desire to do a commercial grow, but a few thousand feet of space to run every strain I can get my fingers on would be heaven. Maybe an hold hotel, instead of room numbers, the strain names would be on all the doors. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Just preordered this one! Gas's newest creation.:icecream:

Black Skyliner (77 Jamaican x The One/Tribal African )

• Like 2

Whoa... he's got some crazy good sounding stuff. Is his sale still on? I didn't pull the trigger yet. I had to pay bills and bills won again. Good thing is now I might be able to justify a purchase. He got back to me again. Cool dude. For sure.

peace

Better go and look at them again. It's like Bodhi's list... it gives me anxiety, lol 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Mr Goodfellow said:

Whoa... he's got some crazy good sounding stuff. Is his sale still on? I didn't pull the trigger yet. I had to pay bills and bills won again. Good thing is now I might be able to justify a purchase. He got back to me again. Cool dude. For sure.

peace

No worries the sale runs till Mothers Day. The Jamaican is still drying, I just got on the list to get some of his first batch. Glad you didn't order yet, don't get the Cherry Bomb (unless you want for breeding), I have the Kahuna Bud X Cherry Bomb (3 males used) and it's better, more potent and sweeter, there will be pink pistil phenos in it, get the ( Mazar-I-Shariff /Guerrero x Red Karen Thai) it's on the sell list and we'll do some swapping, I have 16 of his cultivars to play with.:) The Mothers Day sell list is on IGn ad when you order let him know it's the mothers day sale items. keep in mind, there's 15 to sometimes 18 seeds in a pack and you also get a 15 pack as your freebie that he picks from the available list, not testers the good shit. I got a 15 pack of Yogi 2.0 with the Kahuna Bud X CB order.

• Like 1

I feel like I owe it to myself to get the Blue Orca Haze, but I'll follow your advice. Is the list I have that he sent me the same or is a special one posted for the sale? Haven't looked in a few days.

Blue Orca Haze is an interesting one.

Coot's Blue Orca (1983 Brotherhood of Eternal Love breeding) pollinated with an F2 NL#5 x Neville's Haze male from 1991
Blue Orca x 1991 NL#5/Neville’s Haze

• Like 3

Hey bro, welcome back! Yeah, that's it. Baq has some history with that strain and he compares it to some of the shit we both smoked back in the early 70's. He raised hell not far from where I did, 'er, I mean was raised not far from me, lol..

Lots of Thai stuff and other yummy landrace crosses. I wish I was in my 20's again starting form this spot. Damn. I guess I just gotta suck it up Nancy, and get busy. What else you gonna do growing old except tend your flower gardens!

I need to go check IG for the SALE list. I have his active list but seems like the Mother's Day sale is somewhat limited... not positive. 

Hope to see you around more often bro! Lots of new guys that are very cool and have mad growing skills. They would love to see some of your past stuff. ;-) . peace

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Mr Goodfellow said:

I feel like I owe it to myself to get the Blue Orca Haze, but I'll follow your advice. Is the list I have that he sent me the same or is a special one posted for the sale? Haven't looked in a few days.

I just text you the Mothers day sale list. BOH is not on the list and I would never talk you out of BOH, we can't have enough of those beans, some potent shit in them seeds. CB isn't on it either.  But the Mazar-I-Shariff /Guerrero x Red Karen Thai is and the Mazar is not the Dutch Passion version it's the actual land race, so it's a 3 way landrace cross, his Mazar /Guerrero IBL will knock the fuck out of you, so the Red Thai should make a very interesting addition.

Baq

• Like 1

2 hours ago, agreenpassion said:

Blue Orca Haze is an interesting one.

Coot's Blue Orca (1983 Brotherhood of Eternal Love breeding) pollinated with an F2 NL#5 x Neville's Haze male from 1991
Blue Orca x 1991 NL#5/Neville’s Haze

Blue Orca is a 1976 Dealers choice untied flowers Thai Stick X 71 Kandahar Afghani from Clackamas Coot breeding's , frozen 30 years and rework started in 2011, Gas & Coot had the LOS thread on IC mag for years and was gifted the BOEL stuff from him. According to Gas the NL#5 X Neville's Haze is the original NL#5 no thai, an Indonesian Sativa X PNW Afghani. Interesting stuff.

Blue Orca Haze (This wasn't my keeper)

BOH 2018-41.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

White widow x super skunk. Must be a US east coast super skunk rather than the Dutch type because it's quite chemy with a rich old school WW earthiness. Quite like sannie's mad scientist. Slight ammonia  and garlic undertone. Pollinated a couple of lower popcorn buds with an early zamaldelica male.

20190131_225507.thumb.jpg.b39badc04567885213ec4a9606ef2c0c.jpg

20190131_225431.jpg

• Like 8

I ordered Peyote Pancake, Sour Kush, and Herijuana IBL. All regular seeds.

As soon as those Black Afghani drop I'll jump on those too. 

I dread to think how many seeds I've got stashed now.......and I'm still gonna buy more!! :rofl

• Like 3

But currently I'm running a Blue Dream cross I got off a breeder I know. I can't remember what it's crossed with but it's absolutely banging. So is the Strawberry Diesel Dojo cross he gave me. Again, I can't remember what it was crossed with. Stoners, huh!!

The Banana Sativa I got off him is another cracker.

• Like 3