•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

gardenartus

What New Breeds are You Running

8 minutes ago, ride the walrus said:

WW x SS 

Foul smell, kinda like dog shit. Sounds daft but true.

20190218_004633.jpg

hahaha I have to laugh the 24k, wow she really hauled for me, and dense as all get out, really nice high, STuff smells and taste like cooked carrots! Hate it! lol gross, but such a kick ass high

• Like 1

Dog poo like this?

IMG_1917.JPG.2233d7a57cb21f7a83e6ed7b682fea3a.JPG

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Can't take good pics. 

This is one of my zamaldelicas. Blew away my notions that landrace Sativas won't yield indoors. 

Smell like nothing else i've smoked. Smells like sesame seeds and chestnuts. 

Better pics to come. 

20190224_234109.jpg

• Like 4

Just now, ride the walrus said:

Can't take good pics. 

This is one of my zamaldelicas. Blew away my notions that landrace Sativas won't yield indoors. 

Smell like nothing else i've smoked. Smells like sesame seeds and chestnuts. 

Better pics to come. 

20190224_234109.jpg

That sounds really nummy! Everything is dank or berry ha ha ha I love the sounds of this one

• Like 1

Just now, gardenartus said:

That sounds really nummy! Everything is dank or berry ha ha ha I love the sounds of this one

It's going to be my rare treat :)

Try some landrace sativas for some novels flavours. I regret not doing them before. Also made seeds.

• Like 2

Killing it bro. You guys got me laughing good but I don't have any likes anymore.

The herijuana x boudica sounds like it'll be a good one. I've had a few plants that freaked me out a little with the smell. One never did lose it but it was so good. It smelled like dirty socks. Selene x Pineapple Chunk. pretties buds ever and like has buds but it smelled weird in the jar.  Tasted much better than the smell. heh.

I dropped a couple of Chocolate Kush and Sunshine Daydream seeds along with JC's cross SciFi Blaze and Douglasfurtrapper's Humboldt Kush x Sugar Punch. Excited to see something growing again.

I am pinching myself, and again and again. A friend who is into CBD and the minor cannabinoids says he has a plant that is 13% CBG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope he is right, he is gifting me a clone at some point. Yea boy come to mama, she needs new brain cells.

I have one going to put in March, Purple Kush, or Pink Kush, not sure which ha! But I know it is suppose to be potent and turns pinkish purple. :)

• Like 3

Hey ride the walrus.  Did you flower the zamadelica from a cutting to keep it that small? I grew a Fem indoors a couple years ago that was much bigger, still have 1 seed left.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, gardenartus said:

I am pinching myself, and again and again. A friend who is into CBD and the minor cannabinoids says he has a plant that is 13% CBG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope he is right, he is gifting me a clone at some point. Yea boy come to mama, she needs new brain cells.

I have one going to put in March, Purple Kush, or Pink Kush, not sure which ha! But I know it is suppose to be potent and turns pinkish purple. :)

I hope it works out for you @Gardenartus! That means it will work out for us! ha. i want to barter if it works out!! Best vibes on the acquisition!

peace

• Like 1