•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
Toker

Spider mite report

Haveing tried most everything

I decided to try Dawn dish soap.

In the past I fried plants doing this.

But this time I made the mix weak, could see very light blue water.

I had to do or die, either this would fry plants or work, but the mites we're winning so I had nothing to loose.

In every 3 days has helped a lot.

I will continue for a while just to make sure the coast is clear but it really does seem to work

And it's gental if you mix it EASY, the insecticide organic soap was very harsh on plants.

My results thus far.

Have you tried habanero solution? I did and they hate it :)

Making the Calicleaner

1.) Get a sauce pan - fill with one pint of water - put on lowest flame possible (do not boil !!!).
2.) Chop 4 -5 Habanera peppers fine. Chop open seeds and central membranes, as the power lies there.
3.) Simmer chopped peppers for 20 minutes - making sure not to boil (you will destroy the active proteins).
4.) When you put your head over the pan and the wispy-steam stings your eyes, the Calicleaner is ready.
5.) Pour the Calicleaner through a fine mesh strainer - a little fine grit is OK - let cool in a clean bowl.
6.) Pour room temperature contents in a mister spray bottle. Your are ready to apply.

HOW TO APPLY Calicleaner
1.) Put on gloves, and wear a mask, or at least put a bandana around your nose and mouth.
2.) Turn off all fans - you do not want this spray in your eyes!!!
3.) Spray the bottom of EVERY leaf - starting with the bottom leaves first, work up to the top.
4.) After the bottoms are done, hit the tops and the stems.
5.) Squirt liberally in new leaf pods - tightly wound new leaf growth (the small mites hide there).
6.) Get the heck out of the room till it clears.
7.) Repeat procedure with each plant.
8.) Spray the soil, the pots, and the floor or earth around the area to kill dropping mites and stop migration.
9.) Wash hands with soap and water when complete - the stuff will heat-up skin for 4 hours.
10.) DO NOT WORRY. Though the stuff is lethal to mites, the plants love it.

WHAT’S NEXT??

Congratulations! You have successfully killed the mites that you sprayed - on contact!. Plus, the mites are thwarted in biting again as they get a lethal dose of hot mouth. Your plants should be turning green again with in half a day. Though the leaves are scarred, they will recover and work again - producing vital sugars for growth.

However, you are not done. Some mites will escape the spray, though you have killed 95% of them. Thus, you will have to do the spray again tomorrow. As a matter of fact you will have to spray every 2-3 days till you see no more mites - usually up to two weeks. SOME EGGS WILL HATCH!!! Thus a week after the first spray, do a super job again, the baby mites are likely out and about. Kill 'em right away.

Use your magnifying glass to inspect each plant carefully, when nothing moves and you see no more webs, your plants are clear. YEAH!!

Additional precautions: make sure your containers and pots do not touch, mites migrate. Clean your floors and equipment so live mites do not return (spray them down with Caliclean). Since no person can kill every living mite in their situation, eternal diligence is now part of the equation. One mite may turn into a million in a month.

Other helpful hints: wash your plants with clean water spray between sprayings, this cleans off dead mites and eggs, and refreshes the plant leaf compromised by the vampire sucking mites. Keep the room cool, 78 degrees to 68 degrees if possible during treatment. Mites hate the cold - thus weakened mites will drop dead. If lower leaves are infested with eggs and mites - cut them off! DO NOT LEAVE CUTTINGS NEARBY! Burn or bury your cuttings far away.

Spraying notes: Mites tend to collect where the leaves join at the nexus and overlap. If you can, lay your plants on-end or position upsidedown (be real careful) to make sure all undersides are sprayed. Cut off curled leaves where they collect. If you're a rich person you may make a full pound to ten gallons of water and dunk them - even better!!

The best part of using Calicleaner is you may use it always - even during flowering. As the solution is all natural, no one is harmed but the mites: "Nature to deal with Nature." Your money goes to a farmer not a chemical corporation.

Caliclean works,

Check often; check carefully; your plants will thank you with fine flowering! Be good to your Natural Medicine, and it will be good to you.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Spider-mites are tough to battle. What worked for me was the following: 

I narrowed my genetics down to a handful of my best clones and ditched the rest. Then i cleaned out my grow room and cloning closet thoroughly and treated the remaining cuttings twice with a double dose of pyrethrum.  After that i had to bring them nearly back from the dead , but now they are free from bugs. Any new cuttings i receive that are worth it are put in quarantine and receive thorough inspection. I keep them separated from the others until i am sure they are clean. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I had never experienced mites until this year..i evidently sucked them in my grow/bd rooms..i had never started  growing in August before...I used a product called NS KILLER..SPIDERMITE KILLER.....

it does work and it works fast..i used a mister to put it on..did it twice and I haven't seen any eggs..good thing is,it is all NATURAL..can be used anytime....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Well I just got some from that Nordic! Sprayed the wicked Jack Dead bug, cause I still have thripes and have not knocked them out with treatment, those guys just died yay! Bad, bad mites, I am gonna KILL YOU bahahahah. We used a Paint sprayer! Man oh man that works so much easier, and that fine spray really covered them. Thankfully only saw them on that plant, but not taking chances, sprayed em all.

• Thanks 1

I'd use agent orange if it killed the little bastards.  

I"m done with the rainbows and unicorns, save the whales, cinnabon, hormone free platypus oil, with added free range garlic and Joni Mitchell's sweat, this is all out war!   

• Like 4
  • Haha 4

@dieseldog381 damn bro can’t stop laughing lol 

I believe you’re right whatever it takes including setting fire to the room if necessary  

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, dieseldog381 said:

I'd use agent orange if it killed the little bastards.  

I"m done with the rainbows and unicorns, save the whales, cinnabon, hormone free platypus oil, with added free range garlic and Joni Mitchell's sweat, this is all out war!   

Killing the little buggers is the easy part, but getting them is a tough cookie.  That is why i narrowed my genetics down to a few clones before i treaded the remaining few. I cleansed them like God cleansed humanity back in the days of Noach. :D

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Hay @dieseldog381 no bro 

the little green army men with the flame throwers that’s the key I send in a battalion of them like in toy story lol

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Not one thing is crawling in my veg room! YAY thankfully I caught the borg, spit em out the door ha! Did not spread. The Thripes are gone gone gone, bye bye little buggers. I didn't have to get out the habanero solution, mites didn't spread in flower, got that plant out in time. Whew. Hope you get yours under control.

Ha ha ha too funny Dieseldog

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I'm very very fortunate I have not had to deal with any thripes , mites etc. But a can of Raid before any bud development should kill every miniature bastard in the room. A good wash after the massacre and I don't see any problems with contamination. 

Death to bugs :execute death to bugs

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Only thing I will kill lol we even let mice go that the cats catch, well the one eats em up with slobber sounds ughhhhhhhh lol I have to hollar at someone else to kill Anything but not these buggers, This is my Medicine MOFO you are gonna die die die

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

I have tons of experience with bugs unfortunately and the only way to cleanse contaminated mature plants, is to burn them down to a crisp. Otherwise the critters will act like Schwarzenegger and keep coming back. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Nuke Em by Flying Skull, been using it for years, I've tried everything and I mean everything and I always go back to Nuke Em because if used as directed it works every time and is now certified organic. Mites can't build a resistance to it. :kill:

Bag

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

11 hours ago, Hamme Hydro said:

Killing the little buggers is the easy part, but getting them is a tough cookie.  That is why i narrowed my genetics down to a few clones before i treaded the remaining few. I cleansed them like God cleansed humanity back in the days of Noach. :D

now look at the mess we have :lol:

when i had mites i took down everything, pulled everything apart, inc furniture, everything! then cleaned/replace it all and didnt grow anything for a while, and im still mite free! when they infest, you burn your house and move to another state or keep growing for the rest of your life with mites :wacko:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

It does work,like your juice GA

But you have to keep doing it every 3 days till all eggs hatch

And are then killed

As a maintenance I highly recommend.

Be careful, very light blue water

I mean very light blue

But it does work for sure.

Dawn I can vouch for

• Like 1