•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

webeblzr

The Sannitarium Of Green Angels.

Hello Sannities,

Since I've been around here for 10 years now, and I'm mostly running offerings from here, I thought it would be prudent to salute his, and his cohorts hard work, and to the folks that send in the freebies. This round I'll be running LeRat's Big White x Herbi freebi gift. 

It was Sannies Sugar Punch offering, that had me thinking of threading this run. When ordering, I saw the Herijuana, one of my very first orders I placed once coming here 10 years ago.

I want to openly Thank Sannie for his vision and hard work, and for putting together a great team, making Sannies one of the very best on Earth in this business.

So, we are running  NAW's Blackberry Haze BX1, Sannies Herijuana, Sugar Punch, USC's Triple Pakistan I added Dynasty as I'm still running one of my most fav's Honey Badger Haze clones for a few years now.

All 6 Sugar Punches tailed in one day. 5 Herijuana, tailed. 3 Big White x Herbi's tailed. 1 Triple Pakistan tailed, and all are in cups. I just poked the tails in cups this morning, with fresh pro mix and in the veg area.  Now where in the &@*!&#@^ did I post the first set of pics? Oh well.

That is about all the blahblahblah I got for now. 

Sannitarium 002.JPG

Sannitarium 003.JPG

Sannitarium 004.JPG

• Like 11

I'm in for watching. Some killer strains bro, I believe you are in for a treat. :punk:

• Like 1

You folks always make me laugh like hell in the Sannitarium.

Thank you all for your interest.

PS more Big White x Herbi's have tailed and are in cups, and another pair of Triple Pakistan's tailed & cupped.. 

• Like 4

The Sugar Punch ward, is now full, as every seed all 6 have tailed, and placed in cups of straight ProMix coco coir/peat based with Myco's. 

The Herijuana ward, it is also now full, as all 5 seeds tailed, and placed in cups.

The Triple Pakistan ward, is full also, all 5 seeds tailed, and in cups.

The Big White x Heribi has 4 of 5 seeds tailed and in cups. We may need to lobotomize that last seed, maybe her shell is stout, maybe she is a lummy, but we keep trying damnit......there is life there I tell ya!! 

So yeah, I'm beyond thrilled with the germination rates from the work of these fine breeders work!! Big Salutations to the creators!!

First pic is just before I backfill the cups, (cuppactation, )after the tail pokes up and sheds her shell, a bit more. I'll name this  the Cuppactation technique!!

I then add some water in they tray,  (Chinese take out containers) so water wicks up from the bottom.  I'll call this new technique,  Water Buffaloing

Hey since everyone in Cannabis is now renaming old techniques like defoliating is now shawazzing (what a silly name) . Mainlining was a simply trellising, netting, or screen work, but I guess mainlining sounds so much cooler. 

First  cuppactation and  then  my cups are water buffaloing.

WOW my first two stupid catch phrases, I've joined the silly term club!! Ya me, I'll live forever now!! My mark on history has been made!! 

History is changing right here folks!! JoeKing

Sannitarium 003 12 11 2018.JPG

Sannitarium 006 12 11 2018.JPG

• Like 7

Man this is going to be a fun watch!

Baq 

• Like 2

Hey bro, there are a couple more phrases that you are going to be responsible for. When you get ready to "transplant", you have

to "decuppactation" them before you "recuppactation" them into their new home. :likken:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Justcozz your brilliant man!! Love the input!!

And to those that do not know me, I mean no disrespect however you chose to make your living-room your way, however you wish. I just found all the new technique names a bit of a giggle, that is all.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Misterdirt said:

I like to see people put major appliances to their fullest use.

Hey MrD, I use the motion of the washing machine to settle and compact the medium in the cups after filling them. EVEN AFTER A SPROUT HAS POPPED!!

The wiggle and jiggle motion, is a new scientific breakthrough in Pro Mixing technology.

BUT, you must use the timer specifically, 3 minutes, wash cycle. Stop machine, set timer for 14.6 seconds, and re start for 4 minutes. Stop machine, reset timer for 44.8 seconds. Stop, twist dial to spin, start let run for 22 minutes. Your finished and medium is perfect for rooting now. Cyclic compactation is finished.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

53 minutes ago, webeblzr said:

Hey MrD, I use the motion of the washing machine to settle and compact the medium in the cups after filling them. EVEN AFTER A SPROUT HAS POPPED!!

The wiggle and jiggle motion, is a new scientific breakthrough in Pro Mixing technology.

BUT, you must use the timer specifically, 3 minutes, wash cycle. Stop machine, set timer for 14.6 seconds, and re start for 4 minutes. Stop machine, reset timer for 44.8 seconds. Stop, twist dial to spin, start let run for 22 minutes. Your finished and medium is perfect for rooting now. Cyclic compactation is finished.

Hey bro, I do the same thing, but slightly different times. I also add a pair of work boots and a few softballs to the washing machine. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, webeblzr said:

Sounds like an OCD moment ;)

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Yeah, I think I have the whole alphabet soup of brain quarks, not just OCD, but also, scatter brain, old guy brain, brian wave re-veb, and just plain ole simple brain.

Have fun folks!! Embrace your loved ones, even if it's just your plants. Forgive, Forget, and move forward.

The Heri ward is moving upward today,  new digs!!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, webeblzr said:

Yeah, I think I have the whole alphabet soup of brain quarks, not just OCD, but also, scatter brain, old guy brain, brian wave re-veb, and just plain ole simple brain.

Have fun folks!! Embrace your loved ones, even if it's just your plants. Forgive, Forget, and move forward.

The Heri ward is moving upward today,  new digs!!

lol me too! And brain damage lol

• Like 1

Well I almost fell off the page!! Damn getting old is harsh....not as harsh as the alternative, so happy daze.

I just found my camera, I had misplaced it for a few months, and just completed an exhausting search, with multiple bouts of fits and spasms, some raging slobbering cussing fits for sure.

The Tundra ate it.

If I had not been so thick, ( I can be profoundly simple at times) it is the first place I usually search, since it seems to dump my hoodie pockets out to eat the french fries, and floorboard cuisine  between the seats of my 19 year old PU.

BUT it has to fall in that place where my hand will not reach, so out to the shop to find my long fingers, or a magnet, hell bent wire would have worked just fine. 

That also means mr wanderbrain will start fiddle flucking with something else that cathces his eye, so I decide the scooter battery needs looked at, I'm charging the battery on the scooter....not the 4 wheeled type, yet.

So I'm putting stuff away I should have done months ago by the way, but remember I'm searching for my camera, an hour later remember my plunger with the contractible fingers to get into tiny spaces for us old fogies.

So I get into my Kennedy box, where I keep all my old steel working tools, precision instruments, micrometers, inside and out, depth gages, on and on and of course everything needs to picked up and looked with a fond memory....like I need that right now!

There is my pick up tool!! Only 2 hours later, and the fingers grab the loop handel, and UREKA I can snap again!!

OH crikeys, I've not updated Sannitarium in forever.

Yeah, embarrassing as I was to take some snaps first and of course here I am fiddle flucking about some more!! 

The Blackberry Haze BX1 are finally  into flower, with some more of the 98 aloha ww my personal favorite right now. I started pushing her out longer, as I've started to rethink the timing of our favs, and like others, have reevaluated when day 1 of flower starts. I always used day 1 of 12/12 or 13/11 now after reading multiple folks using the budding sets as day 1. So what I called the transition, the first 2-3 weeks of 12/12 I now do NOT count them, BUT I do feed them hard then.

Take care all!! I'm cameraed  now, will snap some photos tonight.

• Like 2

Thank you. I needed to hear that from somebody else. Sounds about like a typical day in my life some days. All too similar, :verrygood I won't even start.

Sounds like some yummy grow you have. I have the BH, too, so I'd love to see how you do with it. It looks and sounds pretty tasty.

Go ahead, get a carabiner and attach you camera to your belt loop... along with all of the other stuff, lol. peace bro! Or get a wagon and fill it with your things, lol

edit: heh I'm thinking out loud for how to deal with my own life.

• Like 1

Mr Goodfellow, thank you for the early morning belly laugh!!! I'm ordering the carabiner now, excellent idea!!

• Like 1

The cold has really slowed my wee ones down. with the last couple of days, I'm seeing them perk up and have some growth spurts.

Some old and new pics. 

Some 98 Aloha WW I was trimming buds 1st day of new year, going for a glass nap.

Some CKCC's  with the 98 really 2 of my fav's!! On the trim board.

I still got the PauManaOhana offerings going for while yet.

The Blackberry Haze BX1 and when snapping the pics yesterday, I saw a plant, not sure which variety is going south. I'm going to toss up another small tent and finish her/him out for tincture making.

They go in and to the left side. As I bring in others, they move to the center of the tent,  a MW and an unlabeled girl. .

Then they move to far right under the LED to finish, a MW and 98 .

One quick snap of the upper veg tent level, with my bug encrusted self made yellow sticky trap....man they LOVE the yellow bill board!!

And one last snap of the drying deck, I bring out a plant or 2 or 3 at a time, since they all never finish, exactly as I prefer them to be, using my loupe to scope them.

Take care all. 

2 9 2019 001.JPG

2 9 2019 005.JPG

2 9 2019 006.JPG

2 9 2019 008.JPG

2 9 2019 009.JPG

2 9 2019 011.JPG

2 9 2019 013.JPG

2 9 2019 014.JPG

2 9 2019 016.JPG

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Whoa, what a harvest, bro! They look fantastic, too. Even the popcorn buds look fat. Enjoy! That's gonna fill a bunch of jars. peace

On 2/9/2019 at 1:24 PM, HUFFnPUFF said:

mmh chickenwire, i might steal that

Silly story: maybe 17-18 years ago, when I was running freedom buckets, my mentors told me to staple some chicken wire to the ceiling on my grow, so I could run multiple strings to hold up branches as we were vegging a long time to grow trees indoors.

Being a procrastinator, I was vegging them for a while, and needed to support many branches, so I went to our local DYI store, Home Depot walked around and asked the store helper, where chicken wire is.

His face went blank, he typed it in to the terminal, and said, very matter of factly, "we have no such thing"! I said, really it's in every garden center I've ever walked through.

So real snotty like, he turns the screen, and says if you know how to use this, read this line, chicken wire not found.

Well ok!! So as I'm walking away, some guy, is smiling and says to me, yo man, he is new, go right over there to the POULTRY NETTING in the garden center. I pick out the size of openings I want, and have helper dude, ring me out, and he says, oh I see you found something else to work instead of chicken wire!! True story.

Hey HUFFnPUFF, any ideas I can help someone with, please feel free to them as I got them from someone myself.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2