•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Misterdirt

A re-introduction

Greetings old friends and total strangers!

I'm an old-timer, who haunted OG from about 2010 or so through 2016. My last grow was the spring of 2015, when I had to rip out my grow setup to sell the house. I moved to a med state, finally got a house and have now started my first seeds in over 3 years.

I'll start up a grow report soon. Maybe in a minute or two.

Anyway, you'll be graced with my brilliant posts once again. I thought I'd warn you.

• Like 11
  • Haha 3

Glad you're settled into the new house!

Can't wait to see these unbelievable grows and read all of your brilliant posts...

:lol:

• Like 2

You'll have to come by and give some input into the "grow region" of the basement. I'm thinking of one 5x5 tent, one clone/mama tent and at least one 6x6 framed "room" or stall, using tent material for walls. 

• Like 2

Great to see you back and up and running 

let the show begin 

peace 

papalag 

:j

• Like 1

ow yeah ... nice to see you back, misterdirt !

best vibes for your upcoming adventures :)

eager to see what you'll have going over there.

• Like 1

Oh yeah!!!

Always like your humor and ur state of mind Mr Dirt

• Like 1

Yeah, glad your back in the saddle! looking forward to your grows since we have similar taste. Also we need to talk, I'm moving to Colorado in April and I'm stoked to be in a place where I can relax and not have to look over my shoulder.

Baq

• Like 4

15 hours ago, baqualin said:

Yeah, glad your back in the saddle! looking forward to your grows since we have similar taste. Also we need to talk, I'm moving to Colorado in April and I'm stoked to be in a place where I can relax and not have to look over my shoulder.

Baq

Yes, we're in Michigan, which is now a legal state, with a 12 plant per person limit. At least that's for medical. There's still a 12 plant limit for recreational, but I don't know if that's per person or per household. If it's per person, maybe I'll take in some boarders - you know, the kind of boarder who never sets foot in the basement.

17 hours ago, gregster said:

Good to hear from you misterdirt,

We knew you would come crawling back.Good luck on the new place.

With my tail between my legs!

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Misterdirt said:

Yes, we're in Michigan, which is now a legal state, with a 12 plant per person limit. At least that's for medical. There's still a 12 plant limit for recreational, but I don't know if that's per person or per household. If it's per person, maybe I'll take in some boarders - you know, the kind of boarder who never sets foot in the basement.

With my tail between my legs!

12 per household for rec. I was just saying to someone, they made a nice little gray area there. IT says per household, does not say A Person could not grow at 12 houses lol.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, gardenartus said:

12 per household for rec. I was just saying to someone, they made a nice little gray area there. IT says per household, does not say A Person could not grow at 12 houses lol.

So I'll need to keep my med card current. 

I heard the lame duck legislature failed in its attempt to stop us from growing our own. Those bastards… to even try.

I don't know about your area, but now that all the dispensaries are licensed and they can only buy products from licensed growers/manufacturers, there's a lot less available. I would think the non-licensed people are making a mint on the black market, now that it's legal to possess and smoke, but not legal to sell. What a fuckup.

They are a bunch of dumb asses. For one they need to get rid of Bailey off that board approving apps. It is gonna be dry as could be for a bit. They are hypocrites at the finest. They put caregivers in jail for selling to dispensaries, now they are allowing them to do so! SMH Then they need to let everyone out of jail for that.

• Like 2

Welcome back Mr Dirt! You know the rules... smokin' and jokin'... just like riding a bike!

Congrats on the new place. I just got mine finalized in June. Gonna take me a while to get back on my feet, but life is good!

peace

mG

• Like 1

There is it, the moment u finally can grow again, I'm happy for you! 

welcome back!

• Like 2

Who let the fox in the hen-house?

Won't be around much MrD, but nice to see you're still in the game!

Welcome back misterdirt I'm mostly a lurker and just pop up here and there on posts lol but can't wait to see more grow reports and some of those brilliant posts :lol: oh and enjoy your new home you're lucky to be in a med state I can only dream about being in a med state one day.

Every time I read re intro I have to laugh, no one forgot you Misterdirt :) We love ya buddy You know since we are in the same state, we should visit each other one day lol, you are always welcome here.,  We can play we are rec and gift like a MOFO ha ha ha

• Like 2

You were gone for a while, Misterdirt?! I didn't even notice... but, I was probably stoned during that time.

I'm glad you are able to grow again... it'll be nice to see a new Michigan style Misterdirt grow! I've also missed your humor... we share the same style of humor... and I've miss yours considerably. 

Welcome back my friend!