•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

your plants are looking wonderful, MD ...

i hope you enjoy the smoke :)

the holy princessesesses look AMAZING !

• Like 2

There will be a mass murder of all but one Nepalma and the Willie Nelson today. Nothing like a bright, sunny day to sit inside and trim reefer! But help is coming today, and that's that.

I thought I'd start with the second Shackzilla. This is week 13, and she looks like she'd accept 14, but fuck it, it's going to be 13, regardless of her pleadings. All her colas are too heavy, and yes, that one on the right is now completely upside-down. The second pic is a closer look at that situation, followed by the upside-down cola and then the lower buds that "took over" for the upside-down cola. OK, so I got a little fixated on the upside-down cola. Sue me.

Willie Nelson will not be getting the axe today, but she's the fourth pic. I thought i should let you all know what happens when you grow an 18 weeker. She takes over your tent and life. Just last night she borrowed the car, and I couldn't help but notice the side-view mirror was dangling by a thread when I took a look at it this morning. A word to the wise — DO NOT let Willie borrow the car.

The next pics are those crazy-assed Nepalmas. The first is the most normal-looking of the bunch, followed by a lower bud of the same plant. The next three pics are from magic Nepalma seeds I traded for the family cow. Sure hope it was worth it. All buds are strings of thick calyxes., which is also the case with most of the rest. The last pic is a similar pheno. While I don't like structure like this, I'm intrigued. Hope it kicks my ass in an indica-dom kind of a way.

The scent on the Nepalma is all hash and honey, as it says in the description.

I'll probably be back later tonight, under the influence of scissor-hash.

IMG_1372.jpg

IMG_1374.jpg

IMG_1376.jpg

IMG_1377.jpg

IMG_1378.jpg

IMG_1380.jpg

NPA-LB.jpg

IMG_1384.jpg

IMG_1385.jpg

IMG_1386.jpg

IMG_1393.jpg

• Like 11

Damn, it's amazing what another week did for those gals...

Hope the trimming goes well! Save me a nice chunk of the bubble hash, eh?

;)

• Like 2

5 hours ago, madmaster420 said:

Damn, it's amazing what another week did for those gals...

Hope the trimming goes well! Save me a nice chunk of the bubble hash, eh?

;)

The scissor-hash is gone, but there will be a LOT of bubble hash. A major work trip in May is now postponed, so it looks like I'll be around to make it.

The Nepalma scissor-hash is really good. Hits you hard, then it's very uplifting.

• Like 3

On 5/5/2019 at 2:45 PM, Misterdirt said:

The scissor-hash is gone, but there will be a LOT of bubble hash. A major work trip in May is now postponed, so it looks like I'll be around to make it.

The Nepalma scissor-hash is really good. Hits you hard, then it's very uplifting.

So, you wet trim??

1 minute ago, JetDro said:

So, you wet trim??

This time around, yes. I used to always dry trim, back when I didn't get any help. It slowed drying time. But when you're depending on other people to help, it's hard to arrange their arrivals for that perfect time when they are about to need to be jarred.

Willie will probably be slow dried and dry trimmed.

2 minutes ago, Misterdirt said:

This time around, yes. I used to always dry trim, back when I didn't get any help. It slowed drying time. But when you're depending on other people to help, it's hard to arrange their arrivals for that perfect time when they are about to need to be jarred.

Willie will probably be slow dried and dry trimmed.

I think drying whole is much better, for the reason you state. In moderate temps, adds 3-4 days at least to hang time, which I like BUT

When I let them hang 8-10 days, and do a total dry trim..................it is much easier, BUT, I see all the 'combs that get knocked off. After trimming a pound of Bud,

it looks like someone spilled a bag of fine sugar on the table. 

Gotta be a middle ground somewhere huh............lol

I trim alone mostly. I start trimming on day 7 of the "hang whole" , and usually take 2-3 days doing it. That way I can pick the "drier" plants 1st to trim.

SURELY............................SURELY................you have quick dried some HP and sampled her.  You would just have to have, I think of you as a true classy stoner.............

SO.....................what you think of it.................I predict you will REALLY like it...............assuming you get a good pheno.............................?????????

• Like 4

@JetDro: At this point, the jury (my brain cells) is still out. The first one that was ready is the only one I've tried, and it does not have the potency I was hoping for. There are still 4 other plants I haven't tried yet.

The quality of the buzz is really nice. If I could get that with a little more oomph, I'll be all over it.

4 minutes ago, Misterdirt said:

@JetDro: At this point, the jury (my brain cells) is still out. The first one that was ready is the only one I've tried, and it does not have the potency I was hoping for. There are still 4 other plants I haven't tried yet.

The quality of the buzz is really nice. If I could get that with a little more oomph, I'll be all over it.

Hope the others are better for you. I only ran 4 of them I think, 2 of the 4 were stellar, the other 2, pretty much as you state.

Sometimes a cure even seems to help potency at times. Hopefully it's all it needs. 

At least it'll taste better by then. Flavors and terpenes also have a roll in perceived high. 

The scent from the curing jar is fantastic. But that clone is going to be dropped. It was also the lowest yielding plant.

• Like 2

I just discovered that other HP plants are significantly more potent. The first one was a 6/10, the one I just tried I'd give 7.5/10, and it hasn't been cured at all.

• Like 4

Willie is still chugging along. Kind of looks like a plant in its 6th or 7th week of flower, but yesterday was actually the end of week 14. Just a short 4 weeks to go! Or maybe 5!.

About the time it's dry and cured, I'll be coming back from 12 days in an reefer-unfriendly country. I could be facing an electrifying experience. Or at least I hope so.

IMG_5014.jpg

IMG_5015.jpg

• Like 8

Way to hang in there man. It looks great. I didn't realize it went the full sativa time range. That's getting up there with some of the longest flowering. I'm keeping fingers crossed for getting my space downstairs upgraded from what I'm using now, but even with what I have I'm doing Sativa this summer. It may only be a couple depending on my light. I have a bunch of old Mexican landrace seeds I want to look through. Un-named and no history to speak of except from what the old guy told my friend. 

Which country you going to? More work related? Not friendly to reefer??? It would have to be for work for me! lol

peace

I go to Indonesia a lot. I know plenty of people go to Bali with weed or they buy weed there. So the chances of getting caught are low, but you are essentially guaranteed at least a few months in a cell if you are caught with a small amount. 

Seems like an excellent opportunity to clear out the cannabinoids and build up the cannabinoid receptors in my central nervous system. I'm not sure if this is their wet season or dry season. if it's the wet season, I'll clear out the lungs, as well. Dry season they have a bad habit of setting forests on fire.

Willie Nelson is a little different from a lot of the old landraces, because it has a more compact and desirable bud structure. I believe it's an f1 of two landraces. I don't know what Vietnamese Blackseed looks like, but Nepalese Sativa looks like it has a nice bud structure, from pics I've seen.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Misterdirt said:

Willie is still chugging along. Kind of looks like a plant in its 6th or 7th week of flower, but yesterday was actually the end of week 14. Just a short 4 weeks to go! Or maybe 5!.

About the time it's dry and cured, I'll be coming back from 12 days in an reefer-unfriendly country. I could be facing an electrifying experience. Or at least I hope so.

IMG_5014.jpg

IMG_5015.jpg

Week 14 and still chugging along.  That's dedication.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Misterdirt said:

I go to Indonesia a lot. I know plenty of people go to Bali with weed or they buy weed there. So the chances of getting caught are low, but you are essentially guaranteed at least a few months in a cell if you are caught with a small amount. 

Seems like an excellent opportunity to clear out the cannabinoids and build up the cannabinoid receptors in my central nervous system. I'm not sure if this is their wet season or dry season. if it's the wet season, I'll clear out the lungs, as well. Dry season they have a bad habit of setting forests on fire.

Willie Nelson is a little different from a lot of the old landraces, because it has a more compact and desirable bud structure. I believe it's an f1 of two landraces. I don't know what Vietnamese Blackseed looks like, but Nepalese Sativa looks like it has a nice bud structure, from pics I've seen.

Yeah, that structure is nice. Just right. It looks like it's gonna yield pretty high. 

Damn, Bali! Do you just happen to need a suitcase toter for this certain trip? I think I may be available for a paid vacation to Bali, just for your info... 

I was looking at that area on Google maps after the earthquakes they had back in the fall or not too long ago. Indonesia would be a neat place to go. I'd like to go to Thailand some day, too. Anthony Bourdain nad his show, gave me wanderlust for the international. I'm probably too old to pull it off now, but all it takes is money.

If you're gonna have to forget about pot for 2 weeks, I would say Bali would probably be as good a place as any to keep your mind off of it. 

When do you leave? Anyway BonVoyage if we miss you before take off.

peace

Hey, unrelated but I heard at least the city of Denver legalized magic mushrooms here last week. I may trip again after all. Wow. It's been so many years since I did. I have to find out if that is statewide or up to each city or county to decide if they want it. That's how legal pot works. Some counties never legalized it for sale in their county. Still legal, but not for sale.

peace

1 hour ago, Mr Goodfellow said:

Yeah, that structure is nice. Just right. It looks like it's gonna yield pretty high. 

Damn, Bali! Do you just happen to need a suitcase toter for this certain trip? I think I may be available for a paid vacation to Bali, just for your info... 

I was looking at that area on Google maps after the earthquakes they had back in the fall or not too long ago. Indonesia would be a neat place to go. I'd like to go to Thailand some day, too. Anthony Bourdain nad his show, gave me wanderlust for the international. I'm probably too old to pull it off now, but all it takes is money.

If you're gonna have to forget about pot for 2 weeks, I would say Bali would probably be as good a place as any to keep your mind off of it. 

When do you leave? Anyway BonVoyage if we miss you before take off.

peace

Oh, I'M not going to Bali. Shit, I've got work to do! I'll be a couple of islands away.

Never been there, but from what I hear, it's the shit, especially if you like to surf.

• Like 2

Willie Nelson is hanging upside down in the tent now. I cut her just before I ran off to the other side of the world, set a timer on the tent exhaust fan, so she wouldn't dry to a crisp before I got home to jar her. Now that I'm back, she isn't ready for the jars yet. But here she is in her pre-execution pics.

I cut her at about 19 weeks, give or take a day. This wasn't based on trichs, it was based on the principle of, "It's been fucking 19 weeks already! You're coming down!" I took a sample at 16 weeks and tried her a few weeks ago. I forgot what ALL IN THE HEAD actually meant.

My first reaction was, "I guess 16 weeks just ain't enough." Then I went for a walk with a friend and his dog. about 5 minutes into the walk I started getting bubbly — yakking away, happy as can be. Within 10 minutes I was saying it was great, but very different. Ultra-happy mood elevation, but it's so different from hybrids of any kind — even sativa dominant hybrids. Zero body buzz is a shock.

When I got home last night at 3 AM, I smoked a few bowls of whatever-the-fuck-my-wife-had-ground-up-in-the-tray. Might have been Holy Princess, might not have been. It fucked me up good, so my born again virgin head, after being in a non-canna country, is no longer there. I'll give her another try soon, before cure, then do a full report after the cure.

Her colas are beefy, unlike many pure sativa landrace types.

IMG_5047.jpg

IMG_5048.jpg

IMG_5049.jpg

• Like 8

looks a lot like the anetisa x g-39 from Papa that I just chopped a week or so at 80 days...longest plant I ever run..

on a good note it is a heady buzz with a little body..2 distinct phenos too..one with airy elongated wirey buds..the other formed well but not hard..

smoked real nice with 0 cure..have a good day

• Like 2