•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

12 minutes ago, smilestyle said:

Crossing Willy Nelson to Lemon Thai would be rocket fuel, no doubt.

smile

WN is definitely high voltage. It's one of the few strains that actually made me WANT to work.

Funny, but the Thai might actually LOWER the flower time!

I'll keep a cut of him, one way or the other. There seems to be some serious interest here. When I find some keeper girls, I'll see about crossing.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I still haven't had it before... unless maybe once from a dispensary which may be why I have no memory of it. It has a good rep and I'd love to get some beans for my collection and preserve it. I actually have a good place to grow them inside once I finish it. I may be finding a new niche, I have gotten a few strains now of discontinued strains and have a mission to make f2s. The more I think about it, the more it seems like a good cause. Save the good stuff. We can always feed the birds if better stuff comes along. Best vibes with them bro. This is a great way to start back up for you! Enjoy!

peace

mrG

Lemon Thai  too is an activating strain and you´re right about the flower time. I don´t know how WN tastes, but I made a cross with Malawi Gold(f) and the result showed some lemon taste.

smile

• Like 3

15 hours ago, smilestyle said:

Lemon Thai  too is an activating strain and you´re right about the flower time. I don´t know how WN tastes, but I made a cross with Malawi Gold(f) and the result showed some lemon taste.

smile

My two WN girls had a light lemon scent. Maybe limonene is the terp for high voltage strains.

• Like 3

I'm at the point where I'd like to veg them a little longer for size, but at the same time would like to have some FUCKING REEFER sooner, rather than later. I'll see how I feel this weekend.

The Nepalma is incredibly bashful about showing its pre-flowers. Everyone else flashed their junk more than a week ago.

Jan292019.jpg

• Like 13

For indoor, I've about decided that too much veg isn't worth it. It just seems to bring more trouble with PM and bugs. I'm going to start shortening my times. I'm not seeing any more yield with the small light I have atm. If I had my environment dialed in well, and a 1000w light I might think different. We'll see. It's been on my mind. 

They look sweet bro. Bet it feels good to have some green company again. Good friends to have. Best vibes!

peace

• Like 2

Great line up and start Mr.Dirt.  I'm in for the ride.  Good luck. :)

• Like 2

startin' to look like old times again.. Glad to see a few peeps I first met, driftin' back by. We need to dredge a few pics of Santero's work in Greenpassion's hands. he's the one that woke me up... I was like DAYUM!!!!!!!!! ha. peace bro.. I'm toasted tonight. almost beddie bye time.

Mr Dirt. rock it bro.... You still sleeping in the grow room every night? I know,,, I did too after being away for so long. 

peace

• Like 2

I forgot how much I like growing weed.

A little late for these girls, but their clones might enjoy a couple of Octopots that arrived yesterday. We'll see if any are worthy of growing again. Some fems might find themselves growing in them in a couple of months.

• Like 5

Nice looking plants, blazing my last jar of Holy Princess as I type and your description is pretty accurate.  Mine reminds me of the old Luden Cherry cough drops, but isn't very speedy at all, more of a spacey, mentally drifting kind of high, kind of confusing.  Great tasting weed, but I prefer the high of Chucky's Bride.    

Good news on the male and female Willies.  Anyone know where you can find Willie Nelson seeds these days?   Only had it one time, but it was some great smoke.  

• Like 1

So misterdirt is part of the octo - crew  

awesome looking ladies there  dirt 

joint rolled chair pulled up :jpopcorn in hand 

peace 

paps 

• Like 2

I'm still trying to figure if I should pull the trigger on a few. Hard to let that price go by. I ran myself crazy last summer feeding and tending pots every day. I'm getting too old. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Mr Goodfellow said:

I'm still trying to figure if I should pull the trigger on a few. Hard to let that price go by. I ran myself crazy last summer feeding and tending pots every day. I'm getting too old. 

My current run, 2 weeks from harvest, probably consumes 15 minutes per WEEK of my time. 9 plants in 9 octo's. Maybe less time than that. I fill a huge garbage can full of water, let it sit 2 or 3 days, then add my feed to it. I use a pump to feed water to the pots, takes maybe 5 minutes to "top off" all 9 pots. My stretch is way over, the light has not been moved up in 5 weeks or so, and it runs on a 6 foot light mover bar.  This run, plants were designed to be "small" and top off occurs every 3-5 days or so, even in full on flower.  I just filled the pots yesterday, I COULD go the next 2 final weeks without even looking at them. The last week I run water level low in the pot's,  so this works perfectly for me.  

I ran this entire run pretty much hands off...................have not done shit other than fill octopot levels when need.  NO, it is NOT my best of runs, but, for the time invested, it rocks. It is SO NICE to have a "RONCO" weed machine.............as I call it................SET IT and FORGET IT!  I vote you get some and see for yourself.

• Like 4

I would do most anything for a few HP beans..................man I LOVE that strain, miss it badly!  Would trade an Octopot for some.....................lol.............

• Like 1

I won't be making any f2s. I'm trying to stay under my 24 plant limit, and males had to go (except for the Willie). There could be crosses in the future, should any of my six girls be keepers.

All I can say about them now is that they are bushy little things.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, JetDro said:

My current run, 2 weeks from harvest, probably consumes 15 minutes per WEEK of my time. 9 plants in 9 octo's. Maybe less time than that. I fill a huge garbage can full of water, let it sit 2 or 3 days, then add my feed to it. I use a pump to feed water to the pots, takes maybe 5 minutes to "top off" all 9 pots. My stretch is way over, the light has not been moved up in 5 weeks or so, and it runs on a 6 foot light mover bar.  This run, plants were designed to be "small" and top off occurs every 3-5 days or so, even in full on flower.  I just filled the pots yesterday, I COULD go the next 2 final weeks without even looking at them. The last week I run water level low in the pot's,  so this works perfectly for me.  

I ran this entire run pretty much hands off...................have not done shit other than fill octopot levels when need.  NO, it is NOT my best of runs, but, for the time invested, it rocks. It is SO NICE to have a "RONCO" weed machine.............as I call it................SET IT and FORGET IT!  I vote you get some and see for yourself.

DAMN! Hell of a salesman, you are. That's what I want to hear. Man. I'm tempted to grab the 4 pack with all of the auto fill gear minus a reservoir for $254. Or, 6 with no auto fill gear for $251. $160 for 3 pots only.

I'll still be hitting the outdoors most likely but once I get my living soil supply built, that'll be so much less work. I had close to 20 plants outside, all in pots except two large ones in the ground. Feeding all the time... Watering alone is a large enough chore every day. It's super dry here. Man, I may do it, ....I can eat bark and leaves next month. I can do it... I just need lots of water..

peace

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Mr Goodfellow said:

DAMN! Hell of a salesman, you are. That's what I want to hear. Man. I'm tempted to grab the 4 pack with all of the auto fill gear minus a reservoir for $254. Or, 6 with no auto fill gear for $251. $160 for 3 pots only.

I'll still be hitting the outdoors most likely but once I get my living soil supply built, that'll be so much less work. I had close to 20 plants outside, all in pots except two large ones in the ground. Feeding all the time... Watering alone is a large enough chore every day. It's super dry here. Man, I may do it, ....I can eat bark and leaves next month. I can do it... I just need lots of water..

peace

You can make your own auto fill gear and home made version using 7 gal buckets for outside ( I posted a how to video on those).

Baq

• Like 1

That's what I was thinking... I'll give a shout tomorrow maybe to clarify. Thanks! peace

I'm sure you could make a whole octopot-type system yourself. Locating what you'd use for parts and making the first one would take the longest.

It depends what else you have to do with your time. Sometimes you're just better off buying them. But when you get your hands on one, you'll realize there is… oh, just a little bit of markup.

• Like 2

@Misterdirt & @gardenartus Here's the cheap version I was talking about, I will use the Octopots inside they're too well built and a slick system, this homemade version I'm going to make and use outdoors for weed and tomato's. might use for mother's inside to not tie up any Octopots and keep maintenance down.

Baq

• Like 4

I think another good DIY octopot idea would be to use a flood trey for a res. Then make a top with multiple holes for the pots to fit in. One res to fill and each plant will eat what they want. 

• Like 3

I've come to my senses. I have 21 girls in a 5' x 5' space. They're vegged enough.

Roots are popping out the bottoms of the cloth pots and coming out the drain holes of the hard-sided ones. It's going to be a jungle in there. Until the earlier strains are harvested, most light is going to hit a leaf.

Two Nepalmas and a Sweet Spot still have not produced pre-flowers. The late ones are usually females, but you never know.

Anyway, when the light goes out tonight, I'll put in an HPS and knock it back to 12/12. Let the stretchfest begin.

IMG_4671.jpg

• Like 6