•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Damn Mr D you be rockin the willie lol:j

• Like 2

I think Honey Hoo hoo would go great with The Willie lol I've heard so much about that one, would love to try it

• Like 2

Here are my two God Bud girls. I fondly refer to them as God Bud A and God Bud B.

They still have some pine in their scent, but there is also a strong, sweet fruitiness now. They're getting beefy.

Not much in the way of burn from the tanning salon I provided for them. If I was only growing this strain, I might not know there was a problem with the UV lights. I did snap the main stalk of good ol' A, but she seems to have repaired herself.

These are SHORT plants. A is about 18 inches, B is about 14 inches (45 cm and 35 cm). They branch only slightly, but might branch more if vegged longer. I think this is probably best grown in a SOG, which could create problems if trying to stay under a legal limit. I think I'd want to put 16 in a 5' x 5' tent (about 150 cm x 150 cm).

GodBudA3-15.jpg

GodbudB3-15.jpg

• Like 7

Hi bro is the God bud Jordan of the island? I’ve only grown out Indy’s godsmack I believe it’s god bud x herijuana it’s a good smoke not to tasty  but good just the same 

It's JOTI's.

A few years ago, I bought his Blue Hawaiian and they turned out to be some mystery indica seeds. He made up for it, but what I learned was JOTI has some killer indicas! Around that time, Esko said he was planning an indica breeding program, based partly on God Bud. I figured it must have some scent and flavor.

I don't know if you've ever grown Heri, but the ones I grew were unfamiliar with the ideas of scent and flavor. They did have that dry coffee scent, but the coffee scent of reefer is probably the lamest of all scents. 

• Like 4

30 minutes ago, Misterdirt said:

It's JOTI's.

A few years ago, I bought his Blue Hawaiian and they turned out to be some mystery indica seeds. He made up for it, but what I learned was JOTI has some killer indicas! Around that time, Esko said he was planning an indica breeding program, based partly on God Bud. I figured it must have some scent and flavor.

I don't know if you've ever grown Heri, but the ones I grew were unfamiliar with the ideas of scent and flavor. They did have that dry coffee scent, but the coffee scent of reefer is probably the lamest of all scents. 

WHY I have never been inclined to run Heri..............................probably never will........................I NEVER feel ANY Indica is stronger than good ole well grown 12-14 week Sativa's, and to me the "head" high is much stronger than the "body" stone of an Indy.  JMHO.....:)

• Like 2

I prefer long-flowering sativa doms too, but there are a lot of hybrids that are 60-70 indica that are powerful and kick ass. Most purer indicas don't do as much for me.

And those old Esko strains like chocolate cheese and Cheeseberry seemed to me to be a bit over on the indica side of 50/50.

• Like 3

Yep sativa dom for the win!!!!! The only place I find a indica adequate is RIGHT before bed other wise just not as exciting than a good sativa dom :D

have a good week end guys!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Misterdirt said:

I prefer long-flowering sativa doms too, but there are a lot of hybrids that are 60-70 indica that are powerful and kick ass. Most purer indicas don't do as much for me.

And those old Esko strains like chocolate cheese and Cheeseberry seemed to me to be a bit over on the indica side of 50/50.

OOOPS......yeah forgot hybrids.........................long as they are at least 50% Sat Dom.................:)

53 minutes ago, smilestyle said:

Those Nepalmas are funny. I like plants that look different.

smile

You really get to choose on a number of characteristics. But the one that has about 1 flower per leaf… It would have to be the most powerful shit on the planet for that to be a keeper. Hopefully it will frost up and I can just process it into hash.

• Like 1

I like the giggle off sativa, but do not sit in my damn head please, I Need you in my body! I like a good mix, one that hits the head but not in a way to make you feel so buzzed, just more clear, give me Indica hybrid all day long :)

The two Dragon's blood I grew out, one was straight up sativa, sativa lovers would love her, never left my head.

• Like 2

One day I want to do a long term sati run just can’t seem to be able to run more then 12 / 14 weeks at the most I want to run some long term Thai or Vietnam blackbut 18 / 20 weeks scary long time  I like the hybrid also ! there is something to say about a kick ass Indy lol

great thread Dirt 

peace 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, gardenartus said:

I like the giggle off sativa, but do not sit in my damn head please, I Need you in my body! I like a good mix, one that hits the head but not in a way to make you feel so buzzed, just more clear, give me Indica hybrid all day long :)

The two Dragon's blood I grew out, one was straight up sativa, sativa lovers would love her, never left my head.

I have some Dragon Blood f2s coming to me in a month or so. They were done in a Bodhi preservation project. I'm really looking forward to those. Got some Jungle Spice f2 coming in a couple weeks, too. :rolleyes:

• Like 2

Well, the Willie Nelson girl is starting to get trichs, only 7 weeks into flowering! She knows she's going to live a long time, so she's enjoying her teen years, soaking up the UV rays, while her more quickly aging tent-mates talk smack about her behind her back! 

I'll have to bring a real camera, not my iPhone, down to the tent. But in the meantime, here's an out of focus pick of the skinny teenager.

The next pic has a Shackzilla in the middle, with side branches starting to flop over. The UV burned gal on the right is a sweet spot. The tall, you-better-be-good-because-you-ain't-pretty plant on the left is a kind of indica-leaning Nepalma.

BTW, I haven't said it this week yet, but if you want a plant that produces a lot of very powerful, 40/60 indica/sativa weed, try Shackzilla.

WN3-23.jpg

3-23-19 copy.jpg

• Like 8

A brief update.

Willie is sprawled out on the right. It will be very happy when its tent mates start getting chopped. Height control is easy enough, but sprawl control is another story. She'll have a lot more room by the end of April.

The HPs are all over the tent, all with nice looking colas, even though I burnt the shit out of them with the UV tubes. One of the Sweet Spots on the left really shows the burn. I'm sure they'll produce better without being scorched, if I end up keeping them.

The lone Cheese Berry does not have the kind of bud structure I like. Hopefully she'll kick ass, anyway. The last one I had also had buds made of tails. The effects were wonderful, but I like a more solid bud.

Shackzillas and God Buds are chugging along. The Shackzillas are especially putting on weight. One needs lots of support.

The Nepalmas are the ones labeled NP. They are all over the place in regard to plant and bud structure. Some are just strings of calyxes, others have more mass to them. One has great frost, but shitty looking buds. It's destined for hash production. As for the strain itself, I'll want to try it before judging. The frost coverage can be impressive or not, depending on pheno.

On Saturday they'll finish week 8. The HPs look like they'll need at least two weeks, and maybe the same for the sweet spots. But those two strains are furthest along. The God Buds are also getting near finishing.

Cheeseberry is likely to be next, then Shackzilla, then the Nepalmas. Then, MONTHS FROM NOW, the Willie comes down. I'll be smoking it by the 4th of July.

IMG_4885.jpg

• Like 12

Hi @Misterdirt very nicely done  

I do have shack on deck for the next run never tried her before heard great things 

very curious about the nepalmas is it from USC  I always wanted to run something from Nepal please do a smoke report when you can 

thanks for sharing 

Edited by Papalag
  • Like 2

52 minutes ago, Papalag said:

I do have shack on deck for the next run never tried her before heard great things 

very curious about the nepalmas is it from USC  I always wanted to run something from Nepal please do a smoke report when you can 

Shackzilla is a really nice yet really potent hazey hybrid. It will be a joy to grow her.

I'm also quite curious about the Nepalmas. I have some seeds, yet I haven't grown her so far. The competition is just too tough. Maybe a smoke report could change my mind.

Regarding the WN I must admit I envy you for your patience.

Regards

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Papalag said:

Hi @Misterdirt very nicely done  

thanks for sharing 

This is my first time growing anything from USC, which is why I wanted to pop the entire pack of 10. The first thing you grow from a breeder leaves a big impression and I didn't want to get a shitty pheno and judge the entire breeding operation based on that.

Also NEPALESE! Back in the 70s, that was the hashish that stood above all others in potency. Well, we did occasionally get an indica hash from Pakistan which came close, but Nepalese was the gold standard for me, back then.

While the buds are not that impressive, some are producing trichs in a drool-worthy manner. I will report on this thoroughly, for both hash and bud.

Shack is not available anymore, but if you mean Shackzilla, you literally CAN'T GO WRONG. (Famous last words.) I look forward to putting some 'Zilla in an Octopot.

• Like 4