•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

RhinoCBD

2018 NAW christmas party

2 hours ago, Wilbur said:

An air-puffed envelope is all that´s needed - plain and simple (they´re actually made for this reason) :)

Keep it green

Wilbur

You're not familiar with my PO, huh? heh...

I do use those and I still use larger than seed beads and extra if I can, while keeping it very light and low postage. I tried something a little different this last time I sent overseas. It hasn't made it yet, so I'll see if it gets there safe and do it again if it does.

I've had some sent to me that were half open and no stealth to speak of and everything was fine. Seems maybe random... but if you can hold it up to a light and see the seed packs, you're asking for trouble.

I had two shipments in a row from Europe, confiscated by US customs. They sent me the packages with the green tape on it and no seeds inside. And they were both stealth.

I say it's better to be safe than sorry. It kills me to see seeds squashed into hash. I swear, I have one pack from when @Hilltop did his giveaway that looks like it was danced on top of. I don't how they made 10 sees turn into nothing but minuscule pieces. No way to know they were seeds by looking at them except for the return address. I kept them to post pics someday. I may do it later. The last thing I wanted to do was bring Hilltop down after his super nice gesture and trouble he went through for a bunch of us stoners. But, it is a sad site. Chocolate Rain x Kolossus.  :(

Still nothing as of yet hope there not lost or stolen? Just letting the nerds know what's up , great looking plants as always from you guys looking forward to receiving my gift ! 

did you also win? bro. we had 3 winners that where.

ride the walrus

willbur

lumatekfan

stay safe and fly HIGH

greetz Poldergrower & RhinoCBD

Dave's not home.  Lol

• Haha 2

Damn it, he was so sure he had a pigeon flying his way. Checking the mail box daily, waiting for that special something. We have all been there....

sorry Shiska, I feel bad for you, but that’s some funny shit......maybe the NAW guys have a new strain they have been working on that we don’t know about and can hook him up with a few beans.....

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Naw it all good considering the stress that’s been happening in my world this last year ,I can see the delusion I’ve created for myself on more than one occasion. I’ve had to sit back and take a second look at things that have been going on in my world and say did that really happen