•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
shiskaberry savior

Green ale

Been a bit in the vault but cracked 2 green ale fem seeds (sorry don’t remember from who) any info would be appreciated ? They are some real lookers the frost is scary at 5 weeks! 

2 different pheno’s a skinny leaf sativa with skinny long buds, a more indica with wider leaves and fatter rounder buds! Both have equal amounts of frost ,smell similar but the indica one is way sticky almost greasy! Thanks shiska

sorry for the crappie pic thought I had a better one, to the left is her indica sister

IMG_1269.JPG

IMG_1317.JPG

IMG_1316.JPG

• Like 4

Thanks Saxo I was hoping to thank the creator! Beachbud these beauty's are extreme crystal makers starting to smell like grape gum I've got a room full of plants and I keep ending up in the corner staring at the green ale admiring her structure and smells! 

Keep saying to myself why didn't I take clones and how come I didn't fill the room with her? A rough time frame on finishing if you know ?hoping they won't be too far behind scoutmaster might have to relocate if there 10 weeks either way I'm sold might be knocking on your door for more if there is any left

I think I've got 3 seeds sure hope I find the sativa pheno next time and ass kick myself for not cloning her! Thanks Beach don't think I've been this excited over a plant in a long time she is going into my private stash for special occasions only! Shiska

• Like 1

On 12/22/2018 at 7:35 AM, shiskaberry savior said:

Thanks Saxo I was hoping to thank the creator! Beachbud these beauty's are extreme crystal makers starting to smell like grape gum I've got a room full of plants and I keep ending up in the corner staring at the green ale admiring her structure and smells! 

Keep saying to myself why didn't I take clones and how come I didn't fill the room with her? A rough time frame on finishing if you know ?hoping they won't be too far behind scoutmaster might have to relocate if there 10 weeks either way I'm sold might be knocking on your door for more if there is any left

I think I've got 3 seeds sure hope I find the sativa pheno next time and ass kick myself for not cloning her! Thanks Beach don't think I've been this excited over a plant in a long time she is going into my private stash for special occasions only! Shiska

Nice to see Green Ale getting some love. You can expect 9-10 for weeks flowering. Pretty sure I have a few more of those if you like, perhaps after the holidays we should talk. :)