•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

sannie

NAW seeds stopped breeding

The guys from NAW seeds have stopped all activity around cannabis and so on the breeding.

If there are customers that like to buy seeds from NAW you will have another 1-2 weeks before they will be out of the shop.

This is also for the GK organic products.

It is a shame the guys stopped breeding but it was there own choice

greets sannie

• Sad 4

Whoa, They just came in talking of new gear. Hope they are alright.  Going to miss them, and have to pick up more packs of beans.

Indeed verry strange, we would be back during x mass....

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, sannie said:

The guys from NAW seeds have stopped all activity around cannabis and so on the breeding.

If there are customers that like to buy seeds from NAW you will have another 1-2 weeks before they will be out of the shop.

This is also for the GK organic products.

It is a shame the guys stopped breeding but it was there own choice

greets sannie

They just put up a list of new crosses, I am confused.

48 minutes ago, RhinoCBD said:

Indeed verry strange, we would be back during x mass....

Sannie made a mistake? I am hoping

• Thanks 1

sannie will be happy to see them continue, i guess ...

b-cuz NAW is a very successful crew to have on board, imho.

maybe just a blip in communication. (we can ask / assume to the max, but that's just ignorant babble.)

sannie told me the same behind the scenes just a few days ago, but NAW posted new lines as giveaway

just very little time after this.

either way:

NAW are exceptional seedmakers.

i hope they do continue @ sannie's !!

• Like 10

As far as I knew the guys stopped with breeding, this is what Poldergrower told me last time and heard nothing after this, so as far as I know they stopped.

Would be nice if something is changed I know about it .

If anything else happens I will post it

greets sannie

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Miscommunication i think...

Stopping is impossible with these kind of genetics. We had to take a break and needed to de-bug due to insect fookers... but we made loads of new strains for everyone..

Greetz RhinoCBD

• Like 5
  • Thanks 8

it's great to see NAW also appreciating the selection work of others now too :)

hopefuly the "elites are weak"-talk ends here, now that you saw they are indeed

worthwhile (hence all the really nice and promising new crosses made with them.)

• Like 4

1 hour ago, RhinoCBD said:

Miscommunication i think...

Stopping is impossible with these kind of genetics. We had to take a break and needed to de-bug due to insect fookers... but we made loads of new strains for everyone..

Greetz RhinoCBD

Awesome :) Yep can not stop breeding when you have ones that you have to fooking lay down lol

• Like 1

Glad that’s cleared up  can’t wait to see some new reports 

• Like 1

it would be a big loss for the community after Dynasty Geentics and Eskobar seeds...

I dont know whats going on behind the curtains...

But if u guys wont selling seeds on OpenGrow, would be good to give the info, where can other members find ur gear on the internet.

anything will happen will happen with reason hahahh KARMA UP for all of us YEEEEEEEHAAAAA!

• Like 5

Ok Sannie is teasing us now 

this is killing me 

sounds like great things are a foot 

I need to smoke :j

Dynasty genetics will stay in the shop and new strains are coming in, also in February they will come with a complete new range of seeds under the name relic seeds.

Cristalin has taken the most of the USC department the last years and ProfP is in the background doing its thing.

About NAW :

I would like to have those seeds to be continued, a shame of all the hard work from the two dudes but......the last contact was in May this year and Poldergrower told me he was stopping with everything and also his friend Rhino for a half year or longer and did not know if they will return.

In the meanwhile there has a lot happened and have been working on a new sanniesshop and Bio-sannie for the last months and there has been a lot of work, I have re wrote all the product pages and most of the info pages. In this proces I had to decide if NAW and Escobar (thx Santero) will move along with the new shop. The new product pages are costing a lot of time to create and I did not saw the need to make so much work out of something that is not continued.

But I am open for NAW but they have to contact me and tell how we are going to proceed.

A bit weird for me to read that they are back again on the boards instead of update me before this, but anyway good to see NAW back

greets sannie

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Thanks for the update @sannie your checking in and clarifying goes a long way, also keeps the peeps fired up!:verrygood

Nice pull on getting the Relic line in!

Some killer CBD strains, it's part of Dynasty that's coming, don't know all the details yet but here's an example to make you drool. Not my picture or bud.

1st picture

Charlotte’s Gift  sticky, stinky, 28:1 healing power

2nd Picture

Ringo’s Gift F4 (1)
•THC .24%
•CBD 14.58

3rd Picture

[sock drawer] Afghani
•22.8% THC
•2.2% Terpenes @ Portland, Oregon

relic seeds.jpg

Ringos Gift.jpg