•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

ctg

Red greek sativa

Said to be a Kalamata red variety, seed came from northern Greece. Only had two seed (both female)a friend of mine sent from Greece 

love the structure for sure.  

4E798343-DE29-4276-90FC-70179EE20D65.jpeg

• Like 13

No, at this point going to keep it pure, seems so many heirlooms have been lost to out xing.   I didn’t get a male so I’m going to reverse a cut of each, mix the pollen and make fem seed of each pheno.

• Like 5

hi ctg..really nice plant. but of my view it's not close to greek heirlooms and especially  kalamata strain..

these buds and branching  are  very far from these oldschool fluffy buds that we used to smoke.

i found this kalamata red strain on phylos-https://phylos.bio/sims/sample/genotype/poz12028

do you know if is this what you hold there?

All I know is the seed came from an old man on thasos, is said to be an acclimated kalamata cultivar.

However, overall un remarkable in flavor and has a sleepy old homegrown high.. I would guess has a higher cbd content than thc.

has good growth patterns and very manageable for a sativa. Still have the green pheno in flower. Prob on bout 16 weeks flower looks like it could go another month. I’m letting her do her thing.  Hopefully shows better high and flav than the red pheno.  Will self this cultivar just for preservation if nothing else

• Like 1