•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Hay @Mr Goodfellow hi bro I always struggle with the flip it’s going to be soon that’s for sure 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Mr Goodfellow said:

How have you been? I was about to come looking for you. Hadn't seen you around.. but I haven't been on a lot. 

I wish I had made a YouTube of me making my oil today.. I always wondered what kind of video could I do that would make people click on it?... Well, I could have had a really funny vid today.. I had oil on everything. Like a baby in a chocolate cake. I squirted it on the wall.. twice.. lost a gram maybe... details another time..

peace

Too funny. One time I made it and it was too thick, I knew better then this, you warm it up in a cup of water, on no thought I would just push that 10 gram syringe, it would not budge, I Finally got it to go and it went on the ceiling, on my hanging pans all over the darn place, I felt like licking the ceiling ha ha. What a mess!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

You are thinking of waiting a week for the others to catch up a bit Pap? I think that would be perfect timing to flip :)

• Like 3

Hi @gardenartus yeah I want the sp to catch-up I pinched a branch or two on the shiva dawg just to slow her down a bit 

I figure by Friday but trying for Monday 

• Like 1

Defoliated today and by the looks of things I should flip but the sugar punch is just not 100 % where I want her. So I am holding out till Friday to flip  ! these ladies are drinking a gallon every 2 days wow 

the shiva dawg in the first row has a classic fluxing pattern those two will be big producers I feel 

the sugar punch in the first row was topped earlier then the one in the back and has a lankier appearance  

the sp in the back row is throwing out small shoots like crazy  

clones are in there way to the outdoors and moms are on 24/7  

B1A2DF89-865A-4665-8070-1A256643F8C3.jpeg

• Like 7

The main stem already looks fully mature. This should be fun!

peace

• Like 2

i veg in 3 gals & bend, tie and pinch. Clip every top about 7 days before flipping, which I'll do in 6's with a res change. Shift from TVF to Flowers and blooms. Once budding  kicks it's on to garden of eden. Have to pray things don't grow all up into my lights. Lol. Nothing I don't love about the octos. I've even tried to fashion an octo-like system in 5gal buckets with a huge net cup filled with soil over a layer of stone. Once the roots hit water there things rock...but the octos are still better because of all the thought and problem solving all built into the design.

I'm finding that i dig Promix as @gardenartus has spoken of...easy to get caught in the trap of thinking the soil has to provide all this nutrient but really things are best when the roots can dive right for water/nutrient mix. The solid medium can than do what it does best: act as a filter and solid source of energetic grounding and motherfucking goodness.

Anyways, all that happens is I end up with monsters that want to eat up all the light in my 5x5 flower tent. It's crazy.

• Like 3

Your girls may be a bit more developed than mine were when I flipped. That net may not hold em (especially sugarpunch) if you wait much longer. 

• Like 2

Hi guys and gals 

well I think I’ll take it day by day but no longer then Friday at the latest 

ill flip to 12/12 for a few weeks then to 11/13 for the finish 

I feel like I am flirting with disaster lol 

only kidding it’s all manageable lol 

• Like 5

Hey papa, you may want to check Treads thread today.... His plants are telling him, "we don't need no stinkin net"! I would listen to his wisdom, heh.

I'm beginning to think you guys are only pissing them off with the screen. lol. Treads plants chewed his screen up and spit it back out at him.

1 hour ago, Mr Goodfellow said:

Hey papa, you may want to check Treads thread today.... His plants are telling him, "we don't need no stinkin net"! I would listen to his wisdom, heh.

I'm beginning to think you guys are only pissing them off with the screen. lol. Treads plants chewed his screen up and spit it back out at him.

Tread and Papa are running 2 different ways. Tread is not running a "SCROG", but using the screen for support and to space out his tops. Papa is going true SCROG route, and will keep his plants under the screen much longer than Tread . 2 different approach's....................

• Like 2

Hi all OG’s 

the clones are in flower about 4 weeks from flip 

here’s a few pics of the micro grow 

54EC3D38-7101-448D-A3A4-7D5057410A1B.jpeg

D6C3995B-392D-4827-ACDB-F09441088BB3.jpeg

E8882639-C882-4102-A82B-211A71614570.jpeg

• Like 6

Awesome Papa! I like this idea. This is your seed run, huh? That makes a lot of sense for a lot of reasons.

peace

Hi there @Mr Goodfellow yeah there’s a few i pollinated  and also they should be ready before the octopots so I can see the flowering time 

not to mention I had all these clones and did not want to trash I make some for a few friends but they never picked them up they loose lol 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Papalag said:

Hi there @Mr Goodfellow yeah there’s a few i pollinated  and also they should be ready before the octopots so I can see the flowering time 

not to mention I had all these clones and did not want to trash I make some for a few friends but they never picked them up they loose lol 

I am going to follow your lead on this...........................Make "Mini" plants to get seeded.........................very good idea!!!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JetDro said:

I am going to follow your lead on this...........................Make "Mini" plants to get seeded.........................very good idea!!!

It seems easier 

2 minutes ago, Papalag said:

It seems easier 

YES...............I do 'Mini" runs all the time...............25 lil plants in lil pots under 1 light................NEVER thought about seeding that run, just a great idea!!!

How is your screen doing??? Mine is already exploding, I made the RIGHT choice on MY flip date!!!

Hey, did lil ones get sent out the other day???????????????????  :)

Papa's Punch getting fat n ready for a screen . They are extremely healthy lil plants!  Still have not sex'd yet however.

DSC00003.JPG

Bro they look stellar 

I just flipped then today it’s getting  scary in there lol 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Papalag said:

Bro they look stellar 

I just flipped then today it’s getting  scary in there lol 

COOL....................we will be running together then. I was suppose to flip Monday, but only changed 1 side of the timer.................DOH, so Tuesday was there 1st short night. I am running 11/13 on them from the start of the flip.

Looking forward to seeing our screens fill in. I just hope mine will look something like yours.......................     :)

• Like 1

My screen is so much fuller than yours.........................makes me worry, hope I can handle this......................

Better to have a screen too full than not filled.