•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Well I flipped the girls yesterday 

i start with 12/12 and in a few weeks I’ll change to 11/13 with some Sativas I’ve gone to 10/ 14 

in a few weeks I’ll start some new seeds and hunt for a mom 

I just my buy a new tent a small one just for the moms and some seedlings 

• Like 7

After trimming my last 5 oz Chucky's Bride plant, I let the Mom go.   Nothing personal, she was just too much work for too little yield.    Nice boutique smoke, pure torture to trim, and the bag appeal of Kansas ditch weed.  

Actually, that's not fair, the smell alone sells it,  Kansas ditch weed smelled like new mown hay.   I'm just pissed at her for all that hard work, lol.   And I'm high as a kite from smoking her.   Fun to hear your friends beg for it, though, lol.  Still some of the best smelling pot, like, ever, in the history of mankind, before black holes existed.  

If I had to keep three Mom's from Sannie's Shop, they would be Sannie's Jack, Silverfields, and KO Kush.  

I never see Silverfields get too much love here, but dang, all the ones I've grown would scare Cheech and Chong into making a new movie.   Super trippy old school stone.   K O Kush was one of the nicest stones I've ever had, I didn't find it to be couch lock at all, as some suggested.  It was the exact opposite of a Silverfields, very peaceful headspace.  I've been downright scared on Jack, back before I learned you don't smoke two fatties of it, by yourself.  

• Like 1

As I said earlier, probably my last run of Chucky. I have 3 different ones on my Mom screen, 1 of them is throwing DECENT sized buds.  IF she finishes with better buds, I MIGHT run her again.

I keep running her because I have NOTHING like her. Her taste is off the charts, EVERYONE loves the flavor(right Hamme??) , and the right pheno, power is on par with anything . Seems like the better tasting the pheno, the stronger she is.

I have a bunch of NICE CB pollen from a real nice male I flowered. I hit 2 CCK's with it, figured they might cross well, and give CB some better stems. FLOPPY is not even a good enough word for her stems, lol.

Agree on bag appeal too...............................lmao.................maybe not that bad, but the LAST bag you would pick on looks alone.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Papalag said:

Well I flipped the girls yesterday 

i start with 12/12 and in a few weeks I’ll change to 11/13 with some Sativas I’ve gone to 10/ 14 

in a few weeks I’ll start some new seeds and hunt for a mom 

I just my buy a new tent a small one just for the moms and some seedlings 

What strain or strains are you MOM HUNTING????? 

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, dieseldog381 said:

After trimming my last 5 oz Chucky's Bride plant, I let the Mom go.   Nothing personal, she was just too much work for too little yield.    Nice boutique smoke, pure torture to trim, and the bag appeal of Kansas ditch weed.  

Actually, that's not fair, the smell alone sells it,  Kansas ditch weed smelled like new mown hay.   I'm just pissed at her for all that hard work, lol.   And I'm high as a kite from smoking her.   Fun to hear your friends beg for it, though, lol.  Still some of the best smelling pot, like, ever, in the history of mankind, before black holes existed.  

If I had to keep three Mom's from Sannie's Shop, they would be Sannie's Jack, Silverfields, and KO Kush.  

I never see Silverfields get too much love here, but dang, all the ones I've grown would scare Cheech and Chong into making a new movie.   Super trippy old school stone.   K O Kush was one of the nicest stones I've ever had, I didn't find it to be couch lock at all, as some suggested.  It was the exact opposite of a Silverfields, very peaceful headspace.  I've been downright scared on Jack, back before I learned you don't smoke two fatties of it, by yourself.  

Silverfields for the win!!! :verrygood

• Like 5

I want those # above that Dog listed. I haven't smoked any of those. I'm sort of killing two birds with one stone by growing Sannies Jack X Silverfields now. It's JC Haze. And, it seems like I ran across safe KO kush seeds in my mix, but I'm probably mixing that up with a cross or two I have with it. I agree it should be a good 3 to keep around by what others have said about them. There's nothing like a good stable strain. Especially if you really like it. 

I feel really lucky to have had the Chucky's U grew. She was beautiful to me and what a smell. It's made by Beach Bud as an f3. I don't remember but he may have gotten the f2 from someone else. I need to ask. I really enjoyed growing her. 

peace

• Like 3

Hi @dieseldog381 I have silverfields and it always gets pushed out as dose shakzella not any more I do believe I need to finally run that one I’ve been hearing a lot about those 

@JetDro I just started hanging on to moms I think I’ll keep anything new around till it is either bested or doesn’t have the right qualities  I have limited space so I can’t keep many or too big 

• Like 3

I’ll try to post some pictures on Monday or Tuesday but the ladies are in beast mode and exploding across the net 

they pushed it he net upwards in the last couple of days 

glade I flipped when I did 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

You're gonna have so much on hand you won't know what to do lol. So nice to have mom's, cut a clone, root, on your way.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Papalag said:

I’ll try to post some pictures on Monday or Tuesday but the ladies are in beast mode and exploding across the net 

they pushed it he net upwards in the last couple of days 

glade I flipped when I did 

Mine have done the same thing, pushing on the net, hard enough to bow in my pvc pipes.....................lol!

I think a full screen of Sugar Punch is going to be a sight to behold..................cannot wait!!!!!!!

• Like 4

Hi all 

In the octopod room  it’s now 6 days from the flip and the ladies are beefing up  

min the group shot the shiva dawg is filling in much faster then the sugar punch on the left side of the net 

the sugar punch in the back left has an major cluster of bud sights it’s getting thick in there I may just thin out some of the little popcorn ones but that position on the net I can’t ever get to , too far to reach and to old to try 

their now trying to push their way up and their taking the screen with them 

i think I’ll let the water level drop is the rez  a bit so when they start to bud I’ll switch to the Texas tomato food  the rez in the octopots are all on level 2 . The urban farms vegetable food is a must have ,I see no signs of any deficiencies at all 

Ok now for my micro grow 

it seems to be moving right along the group shot is at week 4.5 of flower 

i also have a few shots of the pollenated buds and we have seeds a makin 

and last but not least are the moms 

the room were the moms is under attach once more by thrips I thought I killed them off and it’s been months but I will win 

I first will attach with sprays of nuclear origin, if that don’t work a small explosive charge , then finally fire fire and more fire unfortunately I may have to find a new home but they will die hahahahaahahahahahah

1306B962-C855-452D-8CCA-4F9404524722.jpeg

96167C52-6D05-49C9-BB00-49F6519AAB94.jpeg

96FE7541-122C-4A3E-9AF4-D6850548596F.jpeg

95D64C23-B833-4AE5-BF27-940A56F08035.jpeg

696FCBC2-C277-4E78-BF67-75874B04076B.jpeg

C27A1C2A-47C6-4E2B-B75A-12569805DA30.jpeg

Edited by Papalag
  • Like 8
  • Haha 1

Pics! lol

Hey I battled them suckers for a year and half with natural, finally did the Captain Jacks dead bug mean stuff lol No more thrips. What was cool, used a paint sprayer, pro type, and Wow! Don't breath lol it clouds the room from top to bottom. Wear a hazmat suit, gloves taped, mask lol.

• Like 3

Oh man, the plants on the screen have hit their stride!!! They look great......................you are CORRECT.................Texas Vegetable Vert is THE SCHZIZNTHS!!!!! So is The TTF!!!! You WILL SEE!

• Like 2

How odd when I first looked there were no pics lol. They look like they are going to completely fill up and over fill those screens. :)

• Like 2

Love your little seeded bud :wub:

:verrygood

Thanks @oldschoolsg I just started doing it this way just made sense to me no chance of pollinating the whole mess in the big tent and easier to deal with 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Papalag said:

Thanks @oldschoolsg I just started doing it this way just made sense to me no chance of pollinating the whole mess in the big tent and easier to deal with 

I ll show you my version of it ;) 

• Like 2

Pot growers are like Patton whenever our homeland is invaded by critters.   Whenever I get mites, I immediately initiate the “I’m not fookin’ around plan”, and do EVERYTHING.   Shock and awe is my motto!  

“No marijuana plant ever won a war by dying for her grower, she won by making the poor thrip bastard die for his”.  General George Patton, paraphrased.   

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Damn thrips 

I killed them in the mom room but the little demons made their way into the small tent with the micro grow in flower doe I sprayed rhe hell out of them 

hopefully they don’t get into the main tent I just may spray them just for the hell of it 

just some notes on the scrog 

i tent to strip all most all branches below the main stem after topping more like mainline or fluxing technique so I only kept 2 branches below the main 

normally I remove all of the branches this Seems to disperse the energy to the main branch and increases  bud size . I do agree that leaving the bottom branches can and will fill the screen quickly and will produce nice buds but the more I scrog and experiment with pruning and defoliate I seem to learn a few new things 

here are some pics don’t mind the purple sum they love it 

the group shot is before I defoliated I will strip them down at least 2 more times once at week 3 and once at week 5 

6659F2BE-89C0-4EE4-9F1E-8420E6AD0C0D.jpeg

344C0AF0-18CE-4CA0-BAD4-BE7FD73DCE62.jpeg

EEF11B88-5E19-49DD-8BB1-1721E3BB6ED5.jpeg

• Like 12

Hi all hope all is well in OG land 

Well its 12 days in flower in the Octopot room 

and I defoliated a few days back and they bounce back nicely 

i think I’ll stop bending at this time and let it go 

at the end of week 3 and the end of 5 I’ll defoliate but not after week 5 the only reason to remove leaves at that point is blocking light or air flow 

by the way air flow under the net very important no one wants mold and crap like that 

Also lights died in the little tent so I ordered 2 bloom bulbs  4 veg and 1 that promote plant growth they complement each other and become full spectrum  so for now I have an led bloom booster taking over till they arrive there a compact florescence 

A1A8CBB8-B468-4316-AC41-D8F45D5053E5.jpeg

CA9B9D89-D1A9-4954-AE7E-C3007E4EBC76.jpeg

• Like 10

Looking good...........................good KARMA sent to kill bugs................I HATE bugs!!!!

I flipped mine on day 12 too.....................I mean I stopped "tucking" on day 12 also.  Your screen looks great man........................THANK YOU for teaching me this method, it ROCKS!!!

• Like 2

@JetDro what are friends for !:verrygood

ok a few notes 

the micro grow is in their 5 the weeks of flower and look like little budsicles but when you grow you have issues weather it’s self inflicted or the plants just mess with you 

so had thrips ( killed the fookers) :kill:

was rough with my seeded lemon gas ( killed it she broke ) :argue

my seeded SP one day just didn’t look good the next day limp then she died so I did a autopsy lol  some how no perlite it the soil how I don’t know root rot stupid oh well :cry

and a big win after 21 days lemon gas rooted woot :D 

but the Octpots are amazing no issues no deficiencies just a joy to use no work I only top and bend  so happy @gardenartus talked me into these :wub:

the ladies are 15 days from the flip and are beasts the shiva dawg in the back left is very thirsty 

ill try to post some pics soon 

peace 

paps

Edited by Papalag
  • Like 5

So I just thought I’d post my vault lol 

mall my pride possessions 

51B00867-CE17-4942-8E7D-CEC598AC5B0D.jpeg

• Like 3