•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

@shiskaberry savior I got mine on amazon I did buy the gallon size but they have smaller 

amazon should ship to Canada 

@hybridhygro thanks :verrygood

well day 26 and I defoliated a bit  

and my hands were sticky as all hell :jump:

and shiva dawg is a stinker :wOOt

the two in the back are drinking 1&1/4 gallon a day  

the two in front about a gallon a day 

I increased the ttf to 1 tbls per gallon 

and they are beasts I’ll try to post some pics soon 

peace 

Edited by Papalag
  • Like 3

I buy it from the web site. Like $24 with free shipping. Don’t know if they ship to Canada. But it’s definitely cheaper to get it from them directly. Amazon charges $11 or something for shipping.

• Like 1

Their site has it on sale right now....$21.95 a gallon shippedCB9A250D-C454-4543-8988-F3EFE493010B.thumb.jpeg.0c2b7910fdc410d10494f8b9dc21b585.jpeg

• Like 1

I was gonna say.... that sounded cheap enough I was ready to go find the money! 

I checked on trying to get some to @Poldergrower but they won't ship outside of the US. I emailed them and told them lets go build a facility in Europe cause I needed a job anyway... he said he'd keep my name, lol.

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, gardenartus said:

It says 32 ounces for that price at their site JC< the gallon is $39.95, with free shipping.

Damn it, you are correct, I screwed up and ordered the wrong one. That’s what happens when you wake & bake then order shit when high.....note to self, Silverfields is not a shopping strain.....lol

• Haha 3

35 minutes ago, Mr Goodfellow said:

I checked on trying to get some to @Poldergrower but they won't ship outside of the US. I emailed them and told them lets go build a facility in Europe cause I needed a job anyway... he said he'd keep my name, lol.

They do ship to a few countries, Guam is one. Must have to do with regulations, maybe some ingredients...who knows.

• Like 1

hehehe you can See The Growth!~ You are gonna have a boat load, might even be able to shut down for a bit :) That back lady is gonna out grow the room lol gonna have to bend her

• Thanks 1

WOW, WOW, WOW.......

Oh yeah, Octopots + scrog = amazing........

damn nice in there bro.

• Thanks 1

Hahaha....just looked again, :whatthahell:

you are going to have some work in a few weeks.....hahaha..... :showoff:

better get an auto trimmer...... 

They remind me of a bunch of baby birds in the nest, all with their open mouths pointing to the sky! They look great! peace

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mr Goodfellow said:

You should pick up a gallon and give it a try, least expensive and complete ferts on the market, one gallon makes 256 gallons of ferts. :)

• Like 2

I have a Walmart near by and they are supposed to carry it. If not, I'd oder it direct. I go back to work in a couple of weeks! Maybe there'll be some left over for me to spend. I'm going to have to take my plants to a friends greenhouse.. I planted a small farm's worth... :rolleyes:

2 hours ago, Justcozz said:

Their site has it on sale right now....$21.95 a gallon shippedCB9A250D-C454-4543-8988-F3EFE493010B.thumb.jpeg.0c2b7910fdc410d10494f8b9dc21b585.jpeg

I used this when i grew in soil, before i started trying to mix my own.  Maybe if i had focused on learning to use it properly i wouldn't have switched to coir.  

• Like 2

4 hours ago, gardenartus said:

That back lady is gonna out grow the room lol gonna have to bend her

That back lady is the sugar punch you should crack them 

• Like 1

You should pick up a gallon and give it a try, least expensive and complete ferts on the market, one gallon makes 256 gallons of ferts. :)

Dam that’s 2,1/2 watering for me I’d need a 45 gal drum anyone up to smuggling one north for me ?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, shiskaberry savior said:

You should pick up a gallon and give it a try, least expensive and complete ferts on the market, one gallon makes 256 gallons of ferts. :)

Dam that’s 2,1/2 watering for me I’d need a 45 gal drum anyone up to smuggling one north for me ?

I live 45 miles away from where they make it. Went down to say hello a few months ago, VERY cool pep's....................

I am running 1/2 dosage because the one particular Pheno of my Goji will NOT tolerate anymore, and the others seem to be just fine on 1/2 dose too. Over 3 weeks in, the Goji HAS NOT shown her "CLAW" , so she is happier this way. I do have worm castings in my soil, might make a bit of difference.  Over a dozen full runs, in my Octopot's AND in regular pots, even small 1/2 gallon hard pots, all with TVF/TTF and ZERO issues.  ALL my plants seem to like it, whether in bottom feed mode or top feed. 

• Like 4

Day 30 from flip 

I think it’s time to fill the Rez 

1B7669CD-054A-426A-B3AC-ABC084392152.jpeg

• Like 10
  • Haha 1

That is impressive papalag! :verrygood

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1