•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Wow look at that screen fill up.

I am glad you are popping the one from Jet, he was very kind and sent me some seeds, I will watch and learn from you :)

• Like 1

Looking great Paps! Man, those buds are looking solid. 

Did the little piece that broke off start growing or the top piece? Cool stuff!

I'm running that Maui Sunshine. I may have a few extras of those but have to get some to a friend first.

• Like 1

Mr g the main piece just kept growing must be some alien genetics going  on :alien:

@gardenartus when it comes closer to harvest do they need to flush ? I mean transition to just plain water I guess that should start about 2 weeks earlier? 

• Like 1

Hay @Mr Goodfellow I just looked in the paper towel with the little pice of tap root that broke 

I planted the seed but now the little piece of tap root is getting longer 

def alien seed:alien:

• Like 1

Oh boy showed the mrs how crowded my little makeshift cabinet is!(  3 moms in small pots and 18 seedlings in solo cops and 4 seeds in a tray in rooters  )  got the go a head on a new small tent woot woot there’s a mars 27 x 27 inch x 60high that will fit right in the open  area it’s going to be a little crowded in the small area I have( built a closet that’s 63 inches x 84 inches and now there will be 3 tents in there with only room to put a folding chair in there lol ) but now I’ll have a good place to keep the moms  :verrygood

• Like 6

This why I need a new tent 

Also a few bud shots 

in the solo cups is a mom hunt 

Maui sunshine, atf x nl5 , damage case , rock candy kush ( one last try on this one )  and a few more I can’t remember what the hell I cracked lol 6 or so strains wand 9 moms for the feast of this season when season is over pick the best and cull the rest 

next pic is sugar punch then the frost monster sans shiva dawg 

28F1E1BF-703C-4EC5-84DF-7D092ABF535A.thumb.jpeg.ddb133856e31e70d1de73d591753d631.jpegAB59B432-589A-4885-87F7-5BBEBF4DACC7.thumb.jpeg.707a7271cab81cfaf313b01cff145349.jpeg5BEBA067-896C-45BF-B651-370F57754A65.thumb.jpeg.b581f527a188b1d68688b21cccf1a0b9.jpeg

Edited by Papalag
  • Like 6

Ok a few notes 

Texas tomato food & urban farms veg food is the shiz ( thank you @gardenartus and  @JetDro) I nolonger use anything but liquid kelp 

( the seedlings and the cuts love it )  never seen a deficiencies yet this grow all plants look healthy and stacking up nicely @gardenartus if anyone of them turns out like your Death Star :wOOt I’ll be ecstatic :jump:  

the sugar punch is very sticky and has that great sugar punch smell ! Woot woot :evil:

now shive dawg on the right side of the screen is just exploding and getting bigger each day , and did I say it’s a frost monster big time 

the plants are drinking on a quicker rate then last week . The two older plants ( back of the tent ) are all ready due to fill the Rez but I’ll let the two in front catch up ( tomorrow night at the rate they’re drinking now )  they are actually bigger then yesterday :verrygood 

the ladies are 44 days from flip and they started developing buds after 10 days so really 34 days I am impressed with these Octopots thanks @gardenartus for talking me into the change over to this awesome system @JetDroas well for some great advice :grinning_respect:

22E422A8-F197-4A56-8D4A-C6CD96D0DBEE.thumb.jpeg.0cfc6d3d2d34368ae5e59a7b93f6de7d.jpeg

Peace 

Paps

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

That is one hell of a view....Paps is going to have a whole lot of work soon. Good work

• Like 2

I am so excited to see what you get at the end Paps :) I agree with the TTF< so darn easy and complete. That and the octo, really made things easy for me, I need Easy lol

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, gardenartus said:

I am so excited to see what you get at the end Paps :) I agree with the TTF< so darn easy and complete. That and the octo, really made things easy for me, I need Easy lol

ME TOO!!! I LOVE EASY!!! and GOOD, Octopot's are BOTH!!!!

Cannot wait to try me some of that, looking impressive, you took this and RAN WITH IT like a pro!!!! Good job Papalag!!!!!

That would make about 25 runs with TVF/TTF, still not ONE SINGLE ISSUE HAS BEEN SEEN!!! I would have to say ..............it works!!!:showoff:

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Hamme Hydro said:

Looking gorgeous! How about defoliation? 

I know he and I both have been. I gave up last week, too much too thick

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Same with those NaPali girls....they get thick fast...they WILL need to be thinned a lot. Bet I can take 20 cuts off the girl in veg and you wouldn’t even notice.

• Like 2

Hi all thanks for stopping by @Hamme Hydro defoliation is an up hill battle bro  for everyone I remove 2 more grow back quickly lol 

@gardenartus it is so easy it’s dial it in and forget it almost 

7 hours ago, JetDro said:

I know he and I both have been. I gave up last week, too much too thick

I feel your pain lol :whip: by the way your ladies look nice :evil:

@Justcozz it can be a curse lol but worth it, I believe that Napoli is going to be amazing 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Papalag said:

Ok a few notes 

Texas tomato food & urban farms veg food is the shiz ( thank you @gardenartus and  @JetDro) I nolonger use anything but liquid kelp 

( the seedlings and the cuts love it )  never seen a deficiencies yet this grow all plants look healthy and stacking up nicely @gardenartus if anyone of them turns out like your Death Star :wOOt I’ll be ecstatic :jump:  

the sugar punch is very sticky and has that great sugar punch smell ! Woot woot :evil:

now shive dawg on the right side of the screen is just exploding and getting bigger each day , and did I say it’s a frost monster big time 

the plants are drinking on a quicker rate then last week . The two older plants ( back of the tent ) are all ready due to fill the Rez but I’ll let the two in front catch up ( tomorrow night at the rate they’re drinking now )  they are actually bigger then yesterday :verrygood 

the ladies are 44 days from flip and they started developing buds after 10 days so really 34 days I am impressed with these Octopots thanks @gardenartus for talking me into the change over to this awesome system @JetDroas well for some great advice :grinning_respect:

22E422A8-F197-4A56-8D4A-C6CD96D0DBEE.thumb.jpeg.0cfc6d3d2d34368ae5e59a7b93f6de7d.jpeg

Peace 

Paps

Man oh man,u got it going all.one of the prettiest I have seen in awhile.looks like my wild flower garden only mine had multiple colors..lllJet and all u guys are class AAAAAgrowers..thanks for the shows..

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Hi @bigun thanks for all the kind words 

there’s Octopots rule 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2887A0E4-13AA-4812-B1C3-1F1C719CC897.thumb.jpeg.b1165c6e983f6825e702341a80f210e6.jpeg93C7F49F-C1D9-4FB5-B874-FE570B5E8381.thumb.jpeg.cc80b396ca73c02bbce9038d7d5fdefc.jpegD1C70A76-CD34-454E-A4E5-BE4CEA684FBD.thumb.jpeg.625a4e805f29e5dedd1bde0f747e0e49.jpeg0A6D8C39-3DDE-4A09-8D0B-8F19925BDEC9.thumb.jpeg.8a624e17208c6b3ffc4d016a2cb3fefc.jpegF7AA6C49-C6A5-4648-8DE9-0F95C35D19B7.thumb.jpeg.3941a07f1b06cfd46f1321d40a51e0a7.jpegSome shots just because :whistling

filled the Rez last night , filled to the 3 rd line and this morning it’s already below that level DAMN 

day 47 from flip and they are going on BEAST MODE :jump: they are stacking up can’t wait to see what next week brings :wOOt

the SP is very, very sticky that you may get stuck on it lol for 47 days , I picked a small clone in the micro grow at 80 days from flip and tricornes are95 % cloudy I feel this made be a quicker  one then most sp I’ve grown  

the sp in the pic in the back left side drank 2 & 3/4 gallons last night where as the one in front only drank 2 gallons 

now Shiva Dawg  (from Santero) is also bulking up and are as hard as  a rock this is going to be  :evil:   The one in the back right side drank 2 & 1/4 gallons where as the one in front only drank 2 gallons !

enjoy the pics :wub:

7DCC3757-954A-4187-9F7E-CBF44A15293D.jpeg

• Like 4

Freaking awesome! The Octo crew is killing it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

That screen is just beautiful Papa!  SO GLAD you like the new system. 2.5 gallons per day, only half way through flower.................yeah, YOU GOT IT RIGHT!!!!!

You going to let the SP go 80 days???? I am taking my Goji at10 weeks, or 70-75 days.

This will be your best grow yet, 1st octo run, those buds are going to be extra special in 3 weeks time!!!DAMN Good job man!!!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

BTW.....................nice pretty sea of green you have there, see ZERO leaf issues, just happy plants, the weed will be good!  :punk::showoff:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1