•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

921F176B-DCA0-426B-AA6E-1E9A5908DBC0.thumb.jpeg.6afa948df8768f096ae7fc8ec123c654.jpegThe hunt for what to grow continues 

now that I want to try keeping moms 

this is what I intend to grow this next few grows 

so here is the run down 

holy grail kush x gogi OG ( guess who’s lol )

rock candy kush ( last chance only 2 came up we will see,  motarebel )

blissful sunset greenrebel 

maui sunshine ( in known breeder )

atf x nl5 sinister @Indican 

purple animal cookies ( bag seed unknown breeder but impressive all the same ) 

not to hope full that RCK will come throu so I will pop papas punch also

peace 

Edited by Papalag
  • Like 5

Just because it’s day 50 and they seem to be stacking in front of my eyes 

i defoliated a little and I was sticking to everything great finger hash and it’s still got time to go 

they are drinking at a rate of one line every 48 hours a bit more then a gallon I believe !

i feel like I should just use clean water next time I refill the Rez start the flushing process and the Octopot things is new to me so hope that’s not to soon?  

Just a note the lemon gas x chem 91 in the micro grow is going to be a winner even under the worst conditions the buds are rock hard and a decent size so I can’t wait to see them in the Octopot :dribble:

E5076289-ABF4-465E-A153-FB2DD49015EF.jpeg

2767ED21-D9F9-4B84-929B-32EE6F7C6173.jpeg

DBFE9674-7AF5-470F-B661-060FCEAE7019.jpeg

CD3D2A9A-7B8D-4910-8EEF-C0BFCFBD25A7.jpeg

• Like 14

I will start mine on plain water 10 days before harvest, no need to do much more than that.  They look OUTSTANDING bro!!!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Hamme Hydro said:

Now that is an impressive screen!! Keep it up! :verrygood

It really is isnt it..................he knocked it out of the park on his 1st run with new stuff!!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Yeah, it looks amazing....great job

• Thanks 1

Just some notes 

watering every 4 days 4 plants took total 9 3/4 gallons up from last time total of 9 gallons used 

the thirstiest one is the beast in the back left side 2 and a half alone 

they are putting on weight and the sugar coating you can ski down lol 

they are only 54 from flip and did not start developing buds for the first 10 days so more like 44 days 

i took a close look at the tricones and the Sp has a mix of cloudy heads some clear and a few  dark Amber ones not even close possibly 10 weeks 

the SD has nicely developed trics but all clear heads some turning cloudy , but according to all that has grown her she should be done between 58 and 64 days 

74B8151C-328D-48E2-8549-E03328E68304.jpeg

A5BC467E-B046-4538-9709-D650DCAC717B.jpeg

04C582E1-7291-4133-8362-C30336335B5C.jpeg

4F05DD1C-D7EE-47FB-81C7-236BFB641311.jpeg

Edited by Papalag
  • Like 6

Hydro and soil hybrid very interesting 

The looks are more like hydro buds to me :) 

hope you like how they smoke cause looks like you are gonna have a generous harvest! :dribble::punk:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

That Sugar Punch is BEAUTIFUL !!!!!  Cannot wait to see her finish. Looks to me like your yield will be "acceptable" ..................:showoff:

• Thanks 1

Thanks guys 

the SP buds are so heavy they are falling over 

and shiva dawg’s bud are very dense and some are the size of gulf balls :verrygood

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Papalag said:

Thanks guys 

the SP buds are so heavy they are falling over 

and shiva dawg’s bud are very dense and some are the size of gulf balls :verrygood

ARE YOU COMPLAINING????

LOL

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Hey Paps, come harvest time, if you don’t have enough space to store all that bud, I have some room...

just looking out for a fellow grow bro.....

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, Papalag said:

Golf ball buds are an amazing thing, but GULF ball buds??... it's not even fucking close! :verrygood

Rock on paps!! I'm in amazement at these scrogs.. 

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Mr Goodfellow said:

Golf ball buds are an amazing thing, but GULF ball buds??... it's not even fucking close! :verrygood

Rock on paps!! I'm in amazement at these scrogs.. 

Damn autocorrect gets me every time lol 

thanks bro 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Your world of growing just got a whole lot better lol I think you will be able to shut down for a bit. :) Beautiful

• Like 3

1 hour ago, gardenartus said:

Your world of growing just got a whole lot better lol I think you will be able to shut down for a bit. :) Beautiful

Just can’t stop it’s too much fun  but I can take a break for a bit , clean up the tents up date and do maintenance extra  but it’s more fun growing 

• Like 2

You all who have that option, I envy lol I have not shut down in a decade. I really could use a break.

• Like 2

I wish Inever stopped its too much fun!!!  :punk:

• Like 1

Not even an overnight??! :(

43 minutes ago, gardenartus said:

I would like to go somewhere over night, or a vacation. I can't with the grow.

We have went one night, to the High Times Cup, we were both constantly wondering if everything is OK. Fire scares us too much. Would not matter if cameras in the cloud, you can't put out a fire across the state. So we just are not comfy going anywhere. We could use a break for sure.

If I wasn't a caregiver for others, we could grow enough and shut down. I just can not see myself growing and not helping others medically. I wish at times I was a bad ass and didn't care about others lol. But then again, I do not care for people like that! ha!

• Sad 1

Just now, gardenartus said:

We have went one night, to the High Times Cup, we were both constantly wondering if everything is OK. Fire scares us too much. Would not matter if cameras in the cloud, you can't put out a fire across the state. So we just are not comfy going anywhere. We could use a break for sure.

Feel the same way. CANNOT leave over night with Gavita HPS's running.................would not take that chance. Not only could I come home to a fire, but POPO asking some tough questions too. NO THANKS, I will just stay put while growing inside.

Shame cause the OCto's can go quite some time without me, just do not trust the lights.

1 minute ago, JetDro said:

Feel the same way. CANNOT leave over night with Gavita HPS's running.................would not take that chance. Not only could I come home to a fire, but POPO asking some tough questions too. NO THANKS, I will just stay put while growing inside.

Shame cause the OCto's can go quite some time without me, just do not trust the lights.

Yea we were thinking with the Octos when we first got them we could leave for a night or two. We've had fans blow out a few times with temps in the 100s in that room, fire hazard is not something you leave, especially in your home.

Just now, gardenartus said:

Yea we were thinking with the Octos when we first got them we could leave for a night or two. We've had fans blow out a few times with temps in the 100s in that room, fire hazard is not something you leave, especially in your home.

Agree, just not worth it. WHY I shut down for a year. Thinking will do it again IF my outdoor run finishes well. I can only smoke so much Bud, lol.

51 minutes ago, gardenartus said:

Totally agree I was lucky enough to actually be looking at the fan in the tent and it just stopped spinning and started to smoke

so now fans get clean every 3 to  4 months and some get changed once a year 

I was looking at a self contained fire sprinkler system  designed for a closet 

• Like 1