Jump to content
  •     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Recommended Posts

11 minutes ago, Mr Goodfellow said:

Mine all looked male to me from the start. Hope I’m wrong. 

So did mine, all tall and lanky, but huge leaf's

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, JetDro said:

So did mine, all tall and lanky, but huge leaf's

2 of mine may be males but I have 2 smaller plants that still may be female 

we shall see 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Checked out the SP today trichomes  may need more time a closer look says still to many clear cone  , the samples are promising but not there yet 

day by day small steps never rush the plant 

she’s 80 days from flip so that’s 70 days from bud development slow and steady wins 

I’ve seen sp go 11 weeks so it can’t be long now 

hairs are mostly orange and swiveled but I still see to many white hairs so as much as I want to pick it no not yet 

paps 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, gardenartus said:

Wow, that is taking forever to finish up.

Yeah Sp can go up to 11 plus depending on what side it’s leaning samples at 70 days just wasn’t right also look at all the white hairs , also no fade which throws me off 

what do you think ? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Papalag said:

Yeah Sp can go up to 11 plus depending on what side it’s leaning samples at 70 days just wasn’t right also look at all the white hairs , also no fade which throws me off 

what do you think ? 

I have a couple that the trichs will be going amber and the hairs are still white. Not sure if that is a trait of growing in the octopots or not. I have hesitated a few times because of the hairs myself, but go ahead and pull them cause they are showing amber. Also no fade to the leaves at times, they will be so green, yet trichs say ready. I think it might be the Octopots.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have ONLY SEEN FADE in the Octopots when the temps at night were in the 40's and 50's. Seems to me the pots stop the fading and color changes.

My big screen went 77 days, ZERO fade,

 

GO BY THE "COMB's!

 

 

JMHO

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks GA and Jet to the help 

took several small leaves from different buds and they will be down tomorrow 

I’ll post pics of the :execute       but first I talk nice to them don’t let them see the scissors sneak  up on them and bam :ph34r:  

 

Edited by Papalag
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I figured out to Day that the Maui sunshine is sensitive to feeding 

but it’s also  because the soil I used had fertilizer in it so full strength ufvf gave it some issues  flushed the one I watered 

the second one I just used 1/2 tbls of ufvf  also did not like the feeding so I will flush the second one tonight and plan water for a while 

the blissful sunset greenrebel seeds is also a little sensitive as well but did not mind the 1/2 strength ufvf 

the atf/ nl5 in true sinister form love as much fertilizer as it gets  and is going to be a beast 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was gonna get some pics of my Maui Sunshine. They really look good and I may have three females. They are beasts of a plant. Hope they do okay this afternoon, they're getting a good ass kicking rain storm right now. So far, no hail. Fingers crossed. 

I'll get pics if it clears up before dark. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Mr Goodfellow said:

I was gonna get some pics of my Maui Sunshine. They really look good and I may have three females. They are beasts of a plant. Hope they do okay this afternoon, they're getting a good ass kicking rain storm right now. So far, no hail. Fingers crossed. 

I'll get pics if it clears up before dark. 

ALL 3 of mine were male...................:execute They were LARGE, BEAUTIFUL, and grew very WELL!!!!  Will run them again, have plenty of the seeds.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah, I sort of thought two of mine were. But looking again, they seem to be that weird type of pre flower.. it sort of looks male but almost sure they're not.

I have plenty of other males. I have two chocolate kush that are on the back porch dumping pollen pretty hard.. :head_hurts_kr:I need to start collecting it tomorrow and maybe separate them and watch them grow out. One looks pretty good but the other is not so hot. It may have been from almost no water while I was gone. It's tall but started making 3 leaf fans about halfway up all they way to the top. We'll see. I have a couple of mystery males so I may chop them. I know I have a few in my youngest mix. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The future moms and clones for the next run 

clones for next run are 2 lemon gas x chem 91 greenrebel and a shiva dawg San 

Also a madberry from  fem seed in solo cups at the moment 

 

 

F5728EE9-179B-4070-8B29-E83CF5A46ED4.jpeg

Edited by Papalag
Stoned forgot the pic lol
  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dang, that GreenRebel cross sounds nice. Are you smoking your ShivaDawg yet? I'm wondering if yours has the Stardawg chem flavor. Mine did more than the skunk. I need to run it again.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Mr Goodfellow said:

Dang, that GreenRebel cross sounds nice. Are you smoking your ShivaDawg yet? I'm wondering if yours has the Stardawg chem flavor. Mine did more than the skunk. I need to run it again.

Hi bro I picked up about 6 of mota’s new stuff one just because I loved the name ( Tin  foil hat ) lol the lemon gas is supposed to be something special  first time the clones took well enough to hit the Octopots 

the shive dawg has the smell of the dawg side and the flowering time of the shiva (56 days ) and and amazing stone it is becoming one of my favorites :evil: it is a smooth smoke and no real after taste this should come with a warning label smoke but don’t lie down it night night time naps are good :smoke

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The search continues 

In the tent are nl5 x atf ( sinister) blissfulsunshine  greenrebel, Maui sunshine, ( gifted by jet) rock candy kush ,motarebel , holy grail Kush x gogi OG @JetDro , sour bubble, (bog ), huck x heri bx ( @bigun)  

not keeping any males this time well maybe the nl5xatf ( just Incase )  

hoping for a one lady each 

peace 

 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Been busy as heck, but great to hear your SP review!   Your’s looks quite a bit mor sativa leaning than mine, which have a compact Indica structure.   I really like the high, not what I expected.  It seems to have no ceiling, and no raciness or paranoia at all, just a pretty clear psychedelic cloud.  Ditto on the strength, I do two or three and I’m good for three hours.  Silverfields is fricking scary in comparison , racy, top shelf, rocket ride.  

 My. SP is three weeks in jars, smelling better every day, skunkiness has calmed down, and sweet, musky, cantaloupe maybe?   Hard to describe.  A bit of burnt rubber like Lowryder 2 smell to it.  

Ill get some pics up soon, Kalis are monsters in DWC, sec gen SP is looking good.   Also have my Goji Og project, out of five seeds, all Germinated, one died, three females, one male, collecting pollen now.   

Wish I had your space, nice looking screen!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

“also question #2 is it better to freeze you seed or just store them in the refrigerator?  “

 

Neither.  I did a bunch of research on this a few years ago.  Changing environment is what kills seeds, and it’s difficult to maintain humidity or temp in a common fridge.  Would you keep your cigars in a freezer to preserve them? Think of what happens to anything you take out of the freezer.  Pro seedbanks keep at around 50, constant humidity, drying seeds to very low humidity.  I keep mine in a sealed ball jar, with a dissicant, in a bottom drawer closest to floor.  AND I always keep WAY more seeds than I’ll ever need.   Rule of thumb, I start twice the number I want to end up with, but still getting excellent germ rates of 5-10 year old seeds.  My Kalis are 8, always get 80 % germ.  

This wordy commentary brought to you by Sugar Punch, get some today, at your local Sannies Shop.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey bro,see u have a mixture of weed with different finish times..works eell,my last one was like that..have fun..

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, gardenartus said:

Did you chop the SP yet?

 

Hi GA she just hit the jars 9 full to the brim jars did not weigh them jet 

at least 1/2 lb if not more 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Papalag said:

Hi GA she just hit the jars 9 full to the brim jars did not weigh them jet 

at least 1/2 lb if not more 

:showoff::grinning_respect::smoke

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, dieseldog381 said:

Been busy as heck, but great to hear your SP review!   Your’s looks quite a bit mor sativa leaning than mine, which have a compact Indica structure.   I really like the high, not what I expected.  It seems to have no ceiling, and no raciness or paranoia at all, just a pretty clear psychedelic cloud.  Ditto on the strength, I do two or three and I’m good for three hours.  Silverfields is fricking scary in comparison , racy, top shelf, rocket ride.  

 My. SP is three weeks in jars, smelling better every day, skunkiness has calmed down, and sweet, musky, cantaloupe maybe?   Hard to describe.  A bit of burnt rubber like Lowryder 2 smell to it.  

Ill get some pics up soon, Kalis are monsters in DWC, sec gen SP is looking good.   Also have my Goji Og project, out of five seeds, all Germinated, one died, three females, one male, collecting pollen now.   

Wish I had your space, nice looking screen!

It seems to be getting better the more it sits in the jars can’t wait to see what a month cure will do 

and thanks for the answer on the seeds

paps

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...