•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

@dieseldog381 hi bro the lights are Mars hydro the reflector series they have 96 3 watt chips each  I’ve run them 4 years no issues 

thanks for stopping by 

@gardenartus it gets easier every time I play on that site 

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, gardenartus said:

I can't really figure out that new site or something lol I am a bit lost over there

It took me a few months for sure. It's different than this one, but soon you'll see things you like just fine. Just a different way of getting the same things done. 

• Like 1

@gardenartus hi there I tried to send you a pm 

but it said your not receiving messages 

just keeping in contact 

peace 

paps 

• Like 1

On 8/19/2019 at 12:58 PM, gardenartus said:

How can there be to much nitro, if you see fade and the leaves are lighter green?

The way I would love to do cannabis is outdoors with compost. I had the most beautiful flower gardens, I would double dig in the spring and fall and amend with that black gold, never needed ferts, even had lovely Tea roses, no ferts.

Sweet, you’ll have some nice bud for Turkey Day!:tu

• Like 1

Finishing up this thread 

lemmon gas picked at 70 days from flip 58 days from bud development 

this is only 2 of the 4 plants 

madberry and shiva dawg needs another week 

77915DDE-3259-4DE8-8510-C2565E8BB452.jpeg

F909FB76-47B8-40B2-AB2E-B5742B5611FF.jpeg

• Like 8

On 11/25/2019 at 10:56 AM, Mr Goodfellow said:

I bet that one tastes good! That's from Green Rebel? Let us know what you think. Sounds like a nice mix. 

Bro this one is strong can’t wait to see what it’s like cured  

yes this is from Motas new line greenrebel farms 

• Like 2

How's she taste, Paps? Got the lemon in there? I like it when I hear somebody that smokes a lot like me, describes a strain as strong, heh. My tolerance is pretty high, but sometimes a strain will get my attention. That's when I know its strong. If it makes me higher than a get every day, that's saying something! With all of the genetics I'm finally getting my hands on, I'm afraid to taper off. I would get so high I bet that I would get scared otherwise, lol!

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Mr Goodfellow said:

How's she taste, Paps? Got the lemon in there? I like it when I hear somebody that smokes a lot like me, describes a strain as strong, heh. My tolerance is pretty high, but sometimes a strain will get my attention. That's when I know its strong. If it makes me higher than a get every day, that's saying something! With all of the genetics I'm finally getting my hands on, I'm afraid to taper off. I would get so high I bet that I would get scared otherwise, lol!

Hi bro first off hope you had a safe and happy thanksgiving 

the taste is a bit ruff now not cured and a quick dry in the microwave don’t help either lol 

yes it has potential  Strong ! when I first hit the pipe you feel it in that spot in the front of your forehead almost immediately  Now I’ve had stronger but this is a good one with a few weeks in the jars it should be tasty and a bit stronger as time goes on 

• Like 1

Awesome. Yeah that thing in the forehead is a dead ringer sign that I got some good smoke! heh. It'll be really good in a few weeks and then only better with more time. Sativas get better with even longer cures I here. peace

• Like 1