•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

hehehe I remember lol Hey that is insane, so if you root in them, they might be even bigger! Wow! The size when I first started out was about 6" high lol they grow so much in these

• Like 3

Hi @JetDro I’ll open it up tomorrow got in late from work 

here’s a pic of the instruction manual 

hi OG 

Here’s 2 pics of Santeros shiva dawg 

So far 2 females and  1 male one to go but I believe the pic is the girl I’ll use this run 

8946B44E-C479-4959-8161-D1A809BC9670.jpeg

5D654375-3553-404D-8323-97D52A49D799.jpeg

159FF894-1074-4AFB-A5DE-85885B762FFB.jpeg

Edited by Papalag
  • Like 7

Hi there all OG’s and hello to the octo-crew well a quick update  only waiting on 4 plants to sex  out of 4 shiva dawgs 2 females and 2 males the lemon gas x 91chem out of 3 seeds 1 male 1 female 1 still hiding the rockcandy kush is a little behind cracked 4 , 2 died 1 male 1 runt cracked 2 more 1 week behind 2 still undecided 

funny thing 2 rc ‘s are mutants 

here’s some pics 

once the rockcandy sexes hopefully next week I’ll thaw clones of the beat females

one last thing sugar Otis a beast 

Boys on the left girls on the right in the middle undecided 

heres one shot of 1 of the mutants 

2BC6D51E-ABB5-4878-956F-A7FE80B9FF56.jpeg

252135E3-32DA-4C01-9840-D23896D4AB1F.jpeg

• Like 2

Sugar punch 

E7A4DA17-3717-4DBA-8775-89584AD9791C.jpeg

Lemon gas x 91 chem

F3743BEC-C90A-4B8D-82D2-043BE3B4A6A8.jpeg

Shiva dawg 

E5E83DFE-2512-4718-BDEE-09ED11DADCE0.jpeg

Purple sun

DE89B66E-4EEF-4B06-A322-CAA7DAE5B8A8.jpeg

Edited by Papalag
  • Like 7

Hi Og just a few shots  

First are the boys in the little flowering cabinet 

next up are the ladies and undetermined 

also making a compost tea with some soil in a sock and bat guano as well as humic acid and black strap molasses (note to all only use a little molasses too much will be counter productive ) this will brew 24  maybe up to 48 hours ( until they need to drink soon ) 

not sure what to do with rockcandy kush 1 mail 2 mutants ( sex  undecided ) and 1 normal looking also sex  undecided 

may not wait just cull the mutants and just clone  what ladies I have 

here’s the plan take 3 clones from each once rooted take the best looking for the octopots ( only need 4 plants here’s me getting crazy again ) not much room here for growing so end rambling and where was I ok 

From the  Best of the 2 remaining clones of each one each will remain as a mother all other plants will be culled ( what a shame if it was spring I’d take a field trip and plant a few ) I normally don’t keel mothers but always wanted may not last long at least if someogoes wrong I have a back up 

thats it for now filling another bowl no

paps :j

0289D408-4FBD-475C-B5D9-644B546D6938.jpeg

B19C6858-8EB3-482D-9CA3-B397E0DA8627.jpeg

68B771EB-7A1E-4D91-B306-7AF7269A4BA2.jpeg

• Like 6

Hi once again all in OG land 

well today was busy day made some hash from clippings form the last grow in the pic the far right is 73 mic left 25 mic bottom is the 2nd run at 73 mic 

Then made some canna caps ( just decabed 4 gm of le rats lemon fantasy and 2 gm kief them just stuffed 00 caps ) recipe from our own @gardenartus 

then I took some clones , but three of the rock candy kush still did not sex yet so took 3 of SP , shiva dawg 1 & 2 and lemon gas x 91 chem , the best of the bunch goes into the octopots, if the RCK turns out to be all male s then 2 SP’s will win 

watered them 3 hours earlier and let clones soak up some water before dipping them into rooting hormone , them into the rapid rooters 

here’s a few pics 

peace 

68DC6043-4EB9-446A-8B4A-7FE1EEA6686E.jpeg

91F79DB4-5FC0-4BB7-8B71-D18E67BD775D.jpeg

• Like 10

Ok let the games begin 

assembled the octopots today and filled them with the soil mix at a ratio of 60/40 soil to perlite 

also got a new gadget to day its a 30x /60 x led loop best 9 $ us I ever spent 

soil has some great fungi’s building up ( before I mixed in the perlite)

46271520-47DB-4549-AEB1-886465487EA5.jpeg

77D9566F-B315-4420-BA47-2986376FF54C.jpeg

These are a breeze to put together great design

1C8C955A-BB89-44FF-B34F-E387D158556A.jpeg

Edited by Papalag
  • Like 6

I still need to get some OctoPots. Been spending money on other things like a new IPad Pro and new Galaxy S10 phone. could have bought about a dozen 6 packs of OctoPots for the price of the electronics. dumb me....lol

• Like 1

Hi guys 

cut fresh clones went in to the octopots and covered with the OCT-DOME it’s a plastic bag with cuts in it for vents and two pcs of wire bent into a dome shape and they get 23.95usd for a set of 6 what a deal lol @JetDro you’re self made dome is spot on just cut a vent in it  so let’s see what happens I also have clones going the old fashioned way just in case 

going to keep the moms alive only till everything takes 

if I can keep them going a month more they may just find a spot in a open field somewhere in the northeast lol

Head room is going to be tight 

the 20 hight of these only leaves me 40 inches so they will begin training as soon as they root 

F568B5AC-F492-43B4-929A-9D23C92A8E1A.jpeg

C6F20DA7-B562-4933-A358-7E6C2957992B.jpeg

Edited by Papalag
  • Like 8

Ok since I’ve never rooted clones this way a little nervous about the little ones but when I looked in on then today they look fine I did spray them with water (one shot each) lol old habits . Turned the lights on 24/7 and the moms are in the same area for now a friend my take them but if not they will get culled as soon as the clones take  . The rockcandy kush turned out to be all boys so  the line up is 2 sugar punch 1 shiva dawg and 1 Lemmon gas 

I have a dozen clones in rooters if I can keep them for a month then they take a walk in the woods lol 

Smoken some of Le Rat’ s lemon fantasy and it just keeps getting better and better with a cure it can give you energy but done lay down the wife did naps for 3 hrs lol 

peace  

• Like 2

PAPA...................could you take a good pic of the holes in the dome???? Cannot see them in the pics. How many holes, where are they placed, and how many...............I am only days away from placing my own cuts in the home made domes....................did not know about the "slits" .

Can you help a brother out......................lol....................:)

Thanks,

Jet

• Like 2

Hi @bigun they look good just use to what I am use too lol 

@JetDro I am at work bro so when I get home tonight . Look like if you were to take a pair of scissors and far right and left side on the top edge cut from top to bottom a 2 inch cut then move towards the center 3 inch and make I cut about 3 inches there’s 4 cuts total here’s a crude drawing 

E29EE5A4-DC52-455B-82A0-3D26338C550D.jpeg

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, Papalag said:

Hi @bigun they look good just use to what I am use too lol 

@JetDro I am at work bro so when I get home tonight . Look like if you were to take a pair of scissors and far right and left side on the top edge cut from top to bottom a 2 inch cut then move towards the center 3 inch and make I cut about 3 inches there’s 4 cuts total here’s a crude drawing 

E29EE5A4-DC52-455B-82A0-3D26338C550D.jpeg

Thank you...............did not mean to bother you at work..................it can wait till your home............................:)

• Like 1

Lmao, that's how I felt about their "scrog net" also 23 .99 or some bullshit. A few bamboo stakes (can get for 30cents at grow shops) you orientate like a teepee then put their scrog net with clips on. Overpriced bullshit but I did get a good deal on my pots with 50 percent or something sale, made it just a lil more than diys but not requiring set up time.

Plants looking real real nice.

@gardenartus is gonna have to make a thread with all her recipes compiled together someday.

The garden cookbook for nartuses 

• Haha 1

@MouseE the price on the scrog net is laughable and the humidity dome which is vented lol is a joke but when I purchased the octopots they gave me the plastic bag thingie lol 

@JetDro here’s a pic or 2 as you requested 

D73EFFE6-8FDE-4D72-BFBF-89D140B7B235.jpeg

CCD4A288-27A9-4F41-B4B5-BA1F0FFDB670.jpeg

• Like 1

Hope they help 

also they cover the whole fabric bag seems to work 

F8C688A3-DF6C-4BBE-8EDF-2263AB1F4B1D.jpeg

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Papalag said:

Hope they help 

also they cover the whole fabric bag seems to work 

F8C688A3-DF6C-4BBE-8EDF-2263AB1F4B1D.jpeg

Thanks!!!!! I SEE they cover the whole bag..................will adjust mine to do the same.

The "slits" are WAY BIGGER than i figured...............HOW DOES IT KEEP humidity in there with such large slits????

Under a "dome", my cuts will wilt a day or 2 at most, then stand up......................how are the cuts doing????? Appears the one I can see is still a bit limp..............unless lights are off.

THANKS for the pics..............................now I am not sure what to do........................LOL!!!

• Like 1

Oh it has poles!!!! Theres where that 19 bucks went. Glad I bought that giant roll of plastic sheeting long as time ago to stop certain chemicals from burning holes in carpet. Figure that plus stakes=ftw. One time one of my jars cracked and I had sodium hydroxide spraying everywhere. Was glad I was wearing safety goggles and had everything covered in sheeting like a m*fucka. I'm a dumbshit sometimes but at least I took chemistry class seriously.

I go overboard with cleaning solutions every once in awhile..nothing like home made soap though...

• Like 1

8 hours ago, JetDro said:

Thanks!!!!! I SEE they cover the whole bag..................will adjust mine to do the same.

The "slits" are WAY BIGGER than i figured...............HOW DOES IT KEEP humidity in there with such large slits????

Under a "dome", my cuts will wilt a day or 2 at most, then stand up......................how are the cuts doing????? Appears the one I can see is still a bit limp..............unless lights are off.

THANKS for the pics..............................now I am not sure what to do........................LOL!!!

Ok the cuts seem to big I may tape them .

the clones have been a little limp and I’ve been leaving lights on 25/7 . 

I do spray I shot on water on leave twice since Tuesday  

i see signs of humidity only by the fabric bag  . Time will tell 

• Like 1

@Misterdirt thanks for stopping by bro  . Trial and error it’s my life lol 

:D   The bags that the octopots people sent I believe will work but I think the company is experimenting at our experience lol I would have just punched 3 or 4 holes at the top but tonight I am going to tape the Grand Canyon size slits and just leave the ones open only on the sides 

this morning the clones are still droopy so I sprayed them just in case if I was using the traditional method I would spay 2x a day and water once but so far no need 

@JetDro normally my clones never give me any trouble but I’ve killed several this time around still have 14 in reserve and plan on stripping down the mother’s and do a micro style grow in solo cups and try to produce some fem seeds this time around using cordial lite silver ( a friend uses Teresa’s mist I believe it’s called ) 

looks like more trail and error about to happ:punk:en 

by by the way the thrips are finally dead after several attempts with neem oil spraying 2x daily I took everyone’s advice and got spinasod forgive the spelling 

Edited by Papalag
  • Like 1