•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Halforc

Ungerminated seeds worth persisting for long?

Yeah, and back in my day, I had to walk twenty miles in the snow, barefoot, both ways, just for a good dime bag of Mexican full of stems and seeds , and was glad to have it!

Today, kids bitch if they can still see leaf on their bud.

Kids today are so spoiled!   

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

AND.... we saved the seeds and stems for when the walk uphill both ways in the snow produced nothing to smoke... then you did the unthinkable... you crushed up the stems and seeds from your match box and proceeded with the sacrificial ceremonial pretend smoke out.. it smelled like burning seeds and stems! Then there were the wise guys that got away (not often) with selling you a bag of oregano.... bet todays peeps don't get that from their dealers.. They be pissed when they GSC isn't trimmed tight.

gotta go, ...some fucking kids walked across the corner of my lawn!!! gotta go jump into the pickup and run 'em down.... 

• Like 3

And a Cure! lol patients won't smoke it unless it has some time in the jars. Snobs Everywhere anymore ;) People were not long ago trying to figure out how to quick dry so smoke as quick as possible lol now does it have a Cure? how long lol

• Like 3
  • Haha 1