•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
Misterdirt

Purple/Red Shackzilla?

I had two Shackzilla seeds left over from a pack I bought back in 2011 or 2012 and started them a few weeks ago. One of them seems to have the telltale sign that it will have colorful buds.

I had no idea there were colorful phenos. Sure hope she measures up the the green Shackzillas that I've grown in the past!

Not quite as obvious in the pick as it is in person (or "in plant"), but the growing tip has a reddish hue to it, like every Sannie seedling that has colorful buds that I've ever grown.

IMG_4651.jpg

• Like 6

That looks cool as Misterdirt. I have grown a grand total of 1 shackzilla before and she was definitely only green. Hope she ends up colourful and strong.

• Like 2

This morning it was looking more green, so I think this is a normal one.

The lower leaves were showing that speckled appearance of early Mg deficiency when I noticed the reddish color. That's been taken care of. I wonder if there were other issues, like maybe a slight problem with P uptake or something to give it that color.

Whatever the case, if it turns out to be colorful, it will be featured big. She's in a "5 gallon" grow bag now, which actually took about 7 gallons of soil.

• Like 3

It would be the first coloured shackzilla I would see, but I can imagine that if you give her cold temps she can give some colourisation .

greetz sannie

• Like 2

Wow, thats a coincidence. A friend grew out a few fem Sannies Jack.

One had pink buds, both grown under leds.

I claimed that one and once cured it is stratospheric. 

Would love to post pics of the buds but I'm crop at that shit.

Peace.

• Like 1