•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Bullet2112

Missing Seed Order

Ummmm guys, I placed a order for some sugar punch and never got the order. I have sent several emails but nobody has even replied back at all.......not sure what's up with that. I've placed orders AFTER this order with other breeders and already gotten them.

I get that shit happens but this NO RESPONSE from ANY staff is unacceptable.... Maybe if I'm lucky I'll get my money back.......won't be ordering from here anymore.......no time to try and keep up with WTF happened to my order with ZERO response from ANYONE!!

I guess a call to the bank for a claim of false charges on my credit card is in order..........I'm not going to keep sending emails only to be IGNORED!!

Can someone please help????

• Sad 1

It so happened I could not get past page one on any of the pages so I could order, I do not get a response back either. Maybe someone like can help @santero

• Like 1

This is not like @sannie at all. Did you email or message him directly? Sannie has the best reputation in the business for making things right. Most of us have been buy with cash for years with zero issues. Double check and make sure all the info is correct, email, address etc. 

I don't know how long you have been waiting, but most of us (in the states) have our seeds within 2 weeks of conformation of them being sent. 

• Like 3

I can second  Justcozz, i always get a direct response from Sannie when i have questions. It sounds weird and not like Sannie indeed. Perhaps you can post a reply in one of his topics. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Justcozz said:

This is not like @sannie at all. Did you email or message him directly?

Once I wrote Sannie because of the same problem he replied pretty soon and helped out. This does not sound like him. Maybe he is particular busy because of the new year and he has some bureaucratic stuff to do. Another thing could be that he is busy with the new page.

That is probably the issue, need to email Sannie directly, and now I remember Hempy told me to do that myself one time.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Bullett, how long did you waited for an email response?   How long did you wait to receive your order?  Have you received shipping confirmation emails?   And did you check your spam or junk folders?  If you used a credit card, it says on the site they must call you to verify.  

I just received an order last week from Sannie for Sugar Punch, same scenario, first shipment didn't arrive, Sannie re-shipped.  Sannie usually gets back to me in two days or less.  

Depending where you are in the states, two weeks is unusual from Netherlands, not the norm.    I've had orders take six weeks. 

Sannie's isn't the Attitude, it's a boutique shop, things may take longer, because the genetics are worth it.    Sannie will take care of you, just be a bit patient, he's one of the most righteous breeders out there.     

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Never ever had a problem with Sannie email him directly from the shop and the forum he’s a righteous guy and a stand up business owner 

I’ve often sent cash in mail never did cc payment 

i am sure it will work out 

• Like 2

Yeah, Papa, I've always done cash, too, no issues.    

Bullett, once you grow a Sannie's Shop strain, you'll be hooked.  We're all pulling for you, it will work out.

• Like 1

Yep, I've been doing business with Sannie since 2012 and only had one shipment not show, it was the end of August 2018 and Sannie re-shipped immediately and I received in 10 days. Did you email him from through the shop using the order number, that's standard procedure with any shipping or seed problems. I use a visa debit card with no problems. Sannie's is the only overseas supplier I will do business with, him and all in the shop are breeders not seed distributor's.

I just checked the store website and it is working properly, use the contact tab at the bottom of the home page and you will need your order number.

Bottom line if you ordered from Sannie's Shop he will make it right.

Best,

Baq

7 hours ago, gardenartus said:

It so happened I could not get past page one on any of the pages so I could order, I do not get a response back either. Maybe someone like can help @santero

Hey Lady,

There seems to be a small glitch on the website for some computers, mainly windows OS, on my Mac at work it's fine, but on my laptop with windows 10 it doesn't seem to work (sometimes it does), I saw this problem in the beginning of the revamp and the temporary solution is to go to the breeders page then go to the items per page drop down tab, it's in the top section right above the strain listings, then select the max amount per page and all the strains that breeder has listed will load onto the first page and you can order.

Have a nice day,

Baq

8 hours ago, baqualin said:

Hey Lady,

There seems to be a small glitch on the website for some computers, mainly windows OS, on my Mac at work it's fine, but on my laptop with windows 10 it doesn't seem to work (sometimes it does), I saw this problem in the beginning of the revamp and the temporary solution is to go to the breeders page then go to the items per page drop down tab, it's in the top section right above the strain listings, then select the max amount per page and all the strains that breeder has listed will load onto the first page and you can order.

Have a nice day,

Baq

AWWW that might be it! I have ordered before no issue, but I just got myself a new pute with Windows 10 lol I think you found the answer :)

heya @gardenartus ... for future problems ect:

admin (sannie) takes care of the shop-stuff and mods help with opengrow-stuff.

i hope any occuring issues get cleared up fast and to your satisfaction, GA :)

• Thanks 1

It does seem to happen here more than once.

Not sure if folks scam or just bad luck.

I have ordered like 8 times from the tude  in 3 months

And I got every order.

Only problem I have is the royal mail, useless for tracking.

My past experience ordering here has been good, but I stopped because I had same issues but Sannie did reship

But it made me feel like a mooch or something.

For some damn reason the mail is hot on Dutch orders

In my case at least.

The tude is UK and I have zero issues. 

But your not the first to complain of this, a simple web search will confirm that.

But ya,  I be pissed off to if I were ignored if that's what happened, perhaps he's 

Just busy with life, work etc.

But then maybe we should rethink this lol

When I complain to other company's

They told me

Germination is not legal

Just novelty stuff.

How long have you been trying to get a reply.

If it's only a short while perhaps he's on holiday?

I would bet it will get sorted out, but I fully understand your pain.

Hey maybe he took off to Africa in search of some exotic

Landraces....

Lol

On 1/11/2019 at 3:26 PM, Bullet2112 said:

Ummmm guys, I placed a order for some sugar punch and never got the order. I have sent several emails but nobody has even replied back at all.......not sure what's up with that. I've placed orders AFTER this order with other breeders and already gotten them.

I get that shit happens but this NO RESPONSE from ANY staff is unacceptable.... Maybe if I'm lucky I'll get my money back.......won't be ordering from here anymore.......no time to try and keep up with WTF happened to my order with ZERO response from ANYONE!!

I guess a call to the bank for a claim of false charges on my credit card is in order..........I'm not going to keep sending emails only to be IGNORED!!

Can someone please help????

I am answering email every day

You have probably used a wrong email address, that is why you did not got a message back

greets sannie

7 hours ago, sannie said:

I am answering email every day

You have probably used a wrong email address, that is why you did not got a message back

greets sannie

Don't even try it!! I used the email links from YOUR WEBSITE!! I am an I.T. tech so don't even try telling me some BS like I used the wrong address??? Lmao!! Try again!! I know the addressees were good, for some reason you seem to think YOUR time is some how more important that my time???

In the future you should at the LEAST put a auto reply so your customers know your not ignoring them, and you don't have to tell lame ass lies like " you used the wrong email Addy"......

There is NO EXCUSE FOR NOT REPLYING OR IGNORING YOUR CUSTOMERS!!

How much more of my time will be wasted trying to get a actual response from you, and a resolution to this order???

You act like you don't give a shit......nice customer service!!!

• Haha 2

And for the record I used the email link from the website and also used the shop contact form as well.......I waited weeks!! No response!!

Used every email link I could find, and used the contact form from the shop contact button.

For some reason sannie decided to ignore my emails.......perriod.

This is not a game, very sick people are involved......

I'm glad you guys have done business with sannie and had good service.........my experience has been much much different!!!

I get that shit happens......I got no problem with things like that.........but sending email after email waiting for a reply, then searching for some other way of trying to contact and STILL no reply......THAT has been my experience!!

Then when the guy FINALLLY decides to reply....... he replys with no explanation and no attempt at solving my issue........the saga goes on........I'm STILL waiting for a answer to where my order is, and what will be done about it??????

So more of my time is wasted.......I will NEVER buy from this clown again!! I do not have the time to try and track somebody down, and this is NOT the way to business.

• Haha 2

@Bullet2112

To me it sounds you could use some Sannie strains.. Time to some smoke a J and chill man.

Try to send an email to info@sanniesshop.com Sannie never, ever let me down.For me some  orders went wrong, but the same week i've got the whole package with extra points and freebees. (and i orderded alot from Sannie). I can assure you, this is probaly a misunderstanding.

37 minutes ago, Bullet2112 said:

I will NEVER buy from this clown again!!

Not respectful isn't?

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, Bullet2112 said:

Don't even try it!! I used the email links from YOUR WEBSITE!! I am an I.T. tech so don't even try telling me some BS like I used the wrong address??? Lmao!! Try again!! I know the addressees were good, for some reason you seem to think YOUR time is some how more important that my time???

In the future you should at the LEAST put a auto reply so your customers know your not ignoring them, and you don't have to tell lame ass lies like " you used the wrong email Addy"......

How much more of my time will be wasted trying to get a actual response from you, and a resolution to this order???

Nice try troll! I'm sorry but I don't believe your BS, you would be the only person in history that Sannie hasn't responded too! Absolutely doesn't make any sense, not one person on here including new people that have ever had an experience like you claim.

• Like 3

57 minutes ago, Bullet2112 said:

And for the record I used the email link from the website and also used the shop contact form as well.......I waited weeks!! No response!!

Used every email link I could find, and used the contact form from the shop contact button.

I'm glad you guys have done business with sannie and had good service.........my experience has been much much different!!!

I get that shit happens......I got no problem with things like that.........but sending email after email waiting for a reply, then searching for some other way of trying to contact and STILL no reply......THAT has been my experience!!

Then when the guy FINALLLY decides to reply....... he replys with no explanation and no attempt at solving my issue........the saga goes on........I'm STILL waiting for a answer to where my order is, and what will be done about it??????

So more of my time is wasted.......I will NEVER buy from this clown again!! I do not have the time to try and track somebody down, and this is NOT the way to business.

So are you saying that you never got an order conformation and a shipping conformation and an order number??? If so BS meter just went through the roof. Hell PM me your order number if you really did order and I will check on it for you!

• Like 4

I have seen and experienced Sannie moving mountains to make orders right.

If this is real, he will come through.  That I am confident.

• Like 2

I have tried several times to email Sannie in the past and got no reply.  Pm'ed him on here and he said he wasn't getting them. We then tried a different email and it worked to verify my change of email and he still did not receive an of my emails. Made a gmail email and it worked for one reply back and then it didn't work. Finally did get another one back from him on the gmail one. Wasn't anything I or he did wrong....just didn't work.  When My orders don't make it even after a reship, I just take the loss along with Sannie and go on. I do send extra money on my next order if the reship makes it to me.  

• Like 1

Most likely there is something wrong with email address that is given to reply or the emails are getting in your spam box.

As said I am answering email every day and if you not getting answer there is something wrong.

I have contacted you through PM but not open for reason.

greets sannie

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Bullet2112 said:

19 hours ago, Bullet2112 said:

You should smoke some :)

• Haha 4