•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Toker

Anyone going to breed autos?

I ask cause finding un -femeinized seeds ain't looking good.

At least what I see I don't like

And all the good stuff no one's selling except fem beans.

We are allowed to grow hemp now.

So the Air war has declined lots.

It be some bang ass shit to be able to start a wild field of autos .

The hemps miles away....

• Like 1

u tried auto network, man kind folks there with genetics u seek i bet. toss a list up up what you're looking for. r type of auto you're looking for. strainly is another resource too.

autos are on my to do list but are behind regulars mos def. aren't u  BROSKI OF OURS @Toker

• Thanks 1

Hell Yeah, a gallon bag full of auto seeds would be sweet. i’d be dropping seeds everywhere I go. There would be no soil safe from me. The world would become my grow room. 

What would all of the politicians do if weed was growing everywhere? There would be no choice but to make it 100% legal. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, Sacred Plant Warrior said:

u tried auto network, man kind folks there with genetics u seek i bet. toss a list up up what you're looking for. r type of auto you're looking for. strainly is another resource too.

autos are on my to do list but are behind regulars mos def. aren't u  BROSKI OF OURS @Toker

I joined it, it's cool.

I like all the resources, but it's almost like roll it up lol

Not in a bad way but so much going on, folks everywhere

I'm getting older, I kinda like the pace here.

But hell yes, resourse wise that place is cool

I did see a autos breeder section.

I wish San would delv into it or another master here.

But I will do more than breeze over that fourm

Hell ya I be Jonny pot seed

Dropping auto seeds everywhere  Like Justcozz

Mentioned, I bless as much of the world as I could

• Like 4

On 1/13/2019 at 9:41 AM, Toker said:

I ask cause finding un -femeinized seeds ain't looking good.

At least what I see I don't like

And all the good stuff no one's selling except fem beans.

We are allowed to grow hemp now.

So the Air war has declined lots.

It be some bang ass shit to be able to start a wild field of autos .

The hemps miles away....

La Buena Hierba is a good place for reg Auto seeds.

He mainly does sativa dominant strains, a lot of Hazes, Amnesia, with Thai and some Blueberry, and some with AK and Diesel crosses.

I haven't grown any of his strains, but have seen his work over at Autoflower Network.

Some good work from the pics, and others at AFN have grown his out (used to be a sub-forum, but now any more, there...)

Has some for indoor, some for outdoor.

He was down for a while, but has a new site with new strains up.

Google "labuenahierba" as one word. (In case not allowed to paste links here...), and has a FB page, too.

In particular, he has a new Jack Herer Auto there. I asked, and he said it's bred from a cut of Sensi.

Planning on getting some, and growing them with some reg Sannies' Jack.

Do a bunch of crosses, photo x photo, auto x auto, photo x auto and auto x photo.

All his seeds are autos I think.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

How long does an auto sativa grow? I might try those.

I think La buena Heirba used to post here. Le rat was using some of his stuff, I think.

• Like 1

On 3/15/2019 at 2:14 AM, Mr Goodfellow said:

How long does an auto sativa grow? I might try those.

I think La buena Heirba used to post here. Le rat was using some of his stuff, I think.

Like I said, I've never actually grown his gear.

Some of them are said to be 12-13 weeks flowering, though the Jack is 9 I think.

Not sure if this is seed to harvest, or from flower to harvest, in which case, add a few weeks for first flowers to show.

You can prob Google a few grows of his strains' journals, to get an idea.

• Thanks 1

Thanks, I can't get their website to load this morning. I'll google around. I suppose you only save the vegging time mainly.... like maybe 3 weeks off the total grow vs regular photoperiod? 

peace

On 3/17/2019 at 1:54 PM, Mr Goodfellow said:

Thanks, I can't get their website to load this morning. I'll google around. I suppose you only save the vegging time mainly.... like maybe 3 weeks off the total grow vs regular photoperiod? 

peace

Some total times for autos are maybe a bit like growing out photos on 12/12 from seed.

Most autos (according to breeders) are in the 10-12 week total time category (though some a def shorter, maybe 8-10 weeks, and some longer).

Whereas (in my experience) photos at 12/12 would need maybe 3 weeks for a bit of maturity, then maybe 8-10 weeks flowering, so total of 11-13 weeks.

Not that much different.

But for me the main issue isn't just the total time, it's growing where you can't control the light.

With autos, I feel I can do them in a non-light-sealed location at home, or in guerilla locations around the 'burbs where street lights and stuff are everywhere.

And ideally I like to start them around April or May, and have them finish end of June when the light is longest and strongest.

(My July has massive storms, so need to finish before that.)

Sorry, rambling a little........

• Like 2

I breed with auto's, there's not much to it.
The auto-trait is a recessive one-allele trait that behaves strictly Mendellian.
Just cross your favorite Autoflowering female to the Foto-male of your choise, and then make two more generations.
Then select the Auto's from that, and Bob's your uncle.
Good luck.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

There’s a good post on auto’s by I think  offdahook . I’ll see if o can post it here provided I recall. I’ll permission from whoever posted it. 

Because I might get to that point I payed attention to it more than I used to do auto breeding stuff.