Jump to content
  •     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

sannie

New Sanniesshop

Recommended Posts

Credit card payment is back up running again !

But because severe vista and master card fraud controls the succes rate is lower as normal at the moment, just see if the card works. Also be sure the card it suitable for foreign transactions.

The 20% discount will be available unto this weekend

greets sannie

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, sannie said:

Credit card payment is back up running again !

But because severe vista and master card fraud controls the succes rate is lower as normal at the moment, just see if the card works. Also be sure the card it suitable for foreign transactions.

The 20% discount will be available unto this weekend

greets sannie

Thanks! Order placed and I called my CC company to let them know, so hopefully it will fly.

Best,

Baq

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My CC payment went through, according to my new besty — Kimberly over in finance.

More Shackzilla, Peyote Pancake and the CBD strain, Blueberry Quintessa. The wife will be so pleased I thought of her when ordering seeds. (Well, 1/3rd thought of her.)

  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Some said I should add this 

Your pics are nice

Add a time lapse grow vids of your gear

Say Jackberry start to finish

Simple  this is how I do it vid

Like under 2 minutes

Many folks attention span ..

Well it's short, qick time lapse

Shows the product .

Other Banks have this option 

I think is really nice.

Convinced me to buy lots

Say I buy a pack of fem killing fields

My freebe would be one free fem killing fields

Other Banks just give off the shelf,

Like.say I buy a killing fields

They will give you a free Jackberry etc

They give one seed of something off the shelf

Nice touch

And of course I see a auto flower vendor In the

 shop

Excellent , hopefully they and others will add even more strains.

My next seed order will be from your shop for a few reasons

CC is working

Auto breeder in the house

I just wish more will be added

I have made 10 orders in 4 months, nearly burned through

Several vendors strain lines that interest me already

The reason I went with them

Was pick and mix

Many times I can't drop 50 bucks at once, it's very helpful

To buy a few beans at a time.

Autosflowers another reason

And all free seeds are Fem

And are  strains offered already off their catalog

Established lines.

But ya, Im going to order

All of the autos the new vendor  shows here.

 

 

 

 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, OhWolfie said:

Just curious, is the Dynasty return still happening? 

Prof. P's been ill from what I've seen on IG, but ok, besides Sannie wouldn't have kept him on the store site after the upgrade if it wasn't a for sure deal.

Baq

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/29/2019 at 5:38 AM, Toker said:

Auto breeder in the house

 

But ya, Im going to order

All of the autos the new vendor  shows here.

 

 

 

 

 

You won't be sorry, Mephisto is the shit when it comes to Auto flowers. Surprised your not already running their gear.

Baq

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, baqualin said:

You won't be sorry, Mephisto is the shit when it comes to Auto flowers. Surprised your not already running their gear.

Baq

That's what I ran the only time I did them. I still have a couple of seeds, I think. I stunted mine because of lack of knowledge... they were frosty fat muthas, though. Only about 8 inches tall though. Bud on a stick... It was a tasty one, too, Tyrone's Special. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Mr Goodfellow said:

That's what I ran the only time I did them. I still have a couple of seeds, I think. I stunted mine because of lack of knowledge... they were frosty fat muthas, though. Only about 8 inches tall though. Bud on a stick... It was a tasty one, too, Tyrone's Special. 

Not into Auto Flowers, but if I was going to grow them or even just play around it would be Mephisto's beans.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, baqualin said:

You won't be sorry, Mephisto is the shit when it comes to Auto flowers. Surprised your not already running their gear.

Baq

I had just seen somehiguy do a grow journal on them , but ya

They looked fabulous.

Only thing is....

And It's the same here at Sannies

Most times ordering 80 bucks at one time is hard, I know it's a better value to get more seeds

But it's been nice to be able to pic and mix .

Easy to come up with say..

28 bucks for 3 red poison

Than 80 .

But ya, eventually I will order their gear as everyone I see

Growing their strains is very happy. 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I got a note in the mailbox saying I had to sign for a package from "Big Sannie." OK, misspelled "Bio-sannie."

Anyway, the CC option works.

 

IMG_4679.jpg

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Toker said:

I had just seen somehiguy do a grow journal on them , but ya

They looked fabulous.

Only thing is....

And It's the same here at Sannies

Most times ordering 80 bucks at one time is hard, I know it's a better value to get more seeds

But it's been nice to be able to pic and mix .

Easy to come up with say..

28 bucks for 3 red poison

Than 80 .

But ya, eventually I will order their gear as everyone I see

Growing their strains is very happy. 

 

You might want to take a look at their main website, just a little FYI.

Baq

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

From what I remember they had a great site with lots of support info. Might go look again myself. I should pop my last couple for something to do. I don't have a room set up for light though. I may try and make a closet somewhere work.. heh. I think I have 1 Northern Lights and one Tyrone Special. Not sure who did the NL. I'd like to try it for sure sometime.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Mr Goodfellow said:

From what I remember they had a great site with lots of support info. Might go look again myself. I should pop my last couple for something to do. I don't have a room set up for light though. I may try and make a closet somewhere work.. heh. I think I have 1 Northern Lights and one Tyrone Special. Not sure who did the NL. I'd like to try it for sure sometime.

Dude when I get there your not gonna have any time for Autos!:wOOt

Baq

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Mr Goodfellow said:

:verrygood I'm telling you, I got the perfect space for sativa, too. 9 foot high ceilings.

I have a 20 ft  ceiling in my house. Too bad I couldn't find a tent over like 6

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, MouseE said:

I have a 20 ft  ceiling in my house. Too bad I couldn't find a tent over like 6

If you've got the time, frame a room and put up some dry wall. It will be much cheaper than a tent, and more customizable.

I recently bought a 5 x 5 tent for about $250 (it's 8 feet tall, BTW — JUST FITS in my basement with about 1.5 inches to spare). Framing up a room would have been half that or maybe less. Leave a side unwalled and use tent material, which is readily available at grow shops and online.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I agree, if you have a space that you can construct a room, it will cost less, and be what fits your needs. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Misterdirt said:

If you've got the time, frame a room and put up some dry wall. It will be much cheaper than a tent, and more customizable.

I recently bought a 5 x 5 tent for about $250 (it's 8 feet tall, BTW — JUST FITS in my basement with about 1.5 inches to spare). Framing up a room would have been half that or maybe less. Leave a side unwalled and use tent material, which is readily available at grow shops and online.

What brand of tent did you get??

Baq

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, baqualin said:

What brand of tent did you get??

Baq

It's a Secret Jardin Dark Room. The only other tent I've had is a GrowLab Clone Lab (one of those 2'x4' tents made for 8 tube t5 fixtures).

The Secret Jardin isn't bad, but the GrowLab tent is definitely higher quality. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Misterdirt said:

It's a Secret Jardin Dark Room. The only other tent I've had is a GrowLab Clone Lab (one of those 2'x4' tents made for 8 tube t5 fixtures).

The Secret Jardin isn't bad, but the GrowLab tent is definitely higher quality. 

I'm getting ready to buy a 4 X 4 and was looking at the Octane grow tent for around that price $299 and it looks to be an awesome reliable tent, but the Apollo Hort. looks pretty good also for $100 and was causing me to lean that way do to the move and cost. Any opinion appreciated?

Baq

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I bought a Gorilla Grow Tent......................BUT.................in xtra huge size, with expandable top. Thing was/is a thing of beauty. Far superior to any other tent I have had. The quality was excellent, and never had issues with the zippers. Thing was strong enough for a 140 pound person to hang from in the middle. It was NOT cheap however, but I regard it as one of my better buy's ...:)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That’s funny, I bought both the expandable gorilla tent and the apollo. The Apollo is definitely a cheaper build and not as tall. The gorilla is strong af, and has more ports and vents. 

In the end they both worked the same. If you are running a 4 x 4 tent they are equal to me. How ever when I broke down and re setup the Apollo I tore a wall with not too much effort. My solution was white duct tape. I grew at least 10 grand in that apollo , so not bad for a c note.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, douglasfurtrapper said:

That’s funny, I bought both the expandable gorilla tent and the apollo. The Apollo is definitely a cheaper build and not as tall. The gorilla is strong af, and has more ports and vents. 

In the end they both worked the same. If you are running a 4 x 4 tent they are equal to me. How ever when I broke down and re setup the Apollo I tore a wall with not too much effort. My solution was white duct tape. I grew at least 10 grand in that apollo , so not bad for a c note.

Thanks! I really want the Octane grow and I think I would try it over the Gorilla if I decide to spend the cash, but I'm thinking I need to cut some cost somewhere and since It will be in a basement utility room light leaks shouldn't be a problem, so thinking that would be the best area to skimp a little for now. Damn I want that Octane though, looks to be a beast, I know it won't grow any better pot, but I sure would look good doing it, shit!:wOOt

Baq

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×