•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

KomaKreations

Blueberry Quintessa CBD

bam , already a very visible BB expression in these babies :)

(the color and leafshape) ... it looks already WONDERFUL !!

i have never heard from you before, but i am confident that sannie has good judgement in new seedmakers.

(although he had wrote to me that "karma" would appear, which must just have been a lil mistake on his part

and he meant to say "koma", haha).

best vibes to a fellow seedmaker.

may 2019 be also a super good year for you as well, bro.

welcome to OPG !! :)

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Welcome to Sannies, lovely offerings!!

I jumped on 3 of the offerings, Peyote Pancake, Blueberry Sativa, Blueberry Quintessa for the blueberry trinity.

• Thanks 1

Welcome to Sannie's Shop and Open Grow! I've been waiting for a good BB Satty for years, so I'm grabbing a couple packs as soon as Credit Card system is back up and can't wait to run them, it will be late spring, shut down now for the move to Colorado Springs.

Welcome Again!

Baq

• Thanks 1

I see you've made a Blueberry F5 X Killingfields on your instagram, dude people are going to love you here!:tu

Baq

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

25 Blueberry Quintessa CBD ( Harliquinn / Platinum Tesla OG x Blueberry Sativa IBL ) on left and 25 Blueberry Killing Fields F1 ( Killing Fields F5 x Blueberry Sativa IBL ) on the right.

Top 5 are the last of the Quintessa CBD F1’s around I was told... hope all males :)

will cross to my high CBD/THC female cut

FB5736AE-580B-4E8A-B739-F1CBE2E0B0E6.jpeg

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2

Looks great, welcome to the shop and OG. I gotta get my fingers on some of your gear.

• Like 2

Welcome to OG man, last night i looked at your Instagram. Lovely genetics you work with and as some of you know - I love you dog man haha.

I ordered some BBS. I will pop them when they will arrive. Thanks

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I couldn't find you on IG, how are you listed?

Baq

Just now, KomaKreations said:

Komakreations

Are you in Colorado or PNW?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, KomaKreations said:

Legal Colorado 

That's awesome, I'm moving to Colorado Springs in April, been growing weed since 70/71 and I'm tired of looking over my shoulder here in Ky, hopefully we can hookup and meet when I get settled in, if nothing else at one of the Canna Cups. I work mostly Sannie's & breeders in his shop, Swami Organic Seeds, Dynasty, Bodhi, Gooey Breeder and Useful beans, guess I need to add you to that list!;) Excited your on board here!

Best,

Baq

• Like 2

Hi @KomaKreations will you be doing a thread on the peyote cut you have. I am very interested in this as well as the BBS 

peace 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, baqualin said:

That's awesome, I'm moving to Colorado Springs in April, been growing weed since 70/71 and I'm tired of looking over my shoulder here in Ky, hopefully we can hookup and meet when I get settled in, if nothing else at one of the Canna Cups. I work mostly Sannie's & breeders in his shop, Swami Organic Seeds, Dynasty, Bodhi, Gooey Breeder and Useful beans, guess I need to add you to that list!;) Excited your on board here!

Best,

Baq

I lived in Louisville for almost 15 years 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Papalag said:

Hi @KomaKreations will you be doing a thread on the peyote cut you have. I am very interested in this as well as the BBS 

peace 

Yes I will do a report next round... she’s a keeper, quick veg and pretty quick flower time, yields well and test very high...great all around plant (Peyote Pancake) 

The Blueberry Sativa is great classic strain... most phenos have a very noticeable blueberry smell... which is hard to find with DJ Shorts Blueberry... once I found those Terpenoids I did my best to lock it in

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1