•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Mr Goodfellow

Weed beer!... well, kind of...

Some people I know from back in Atlanta that own a large successful craft brewery, created a new and very dank, India Pale Ale.

Sweetwater 420 Strain G13 IPA... ha

They used terpenes from the G13 strain and melded it to some sort of natural hemp flavoring and put with an already dank IPA. I got this in Texas and don't think it's in Colorado. Buy it if you see it! It's a tasty beer if you love a good dank IPA. I drank the first one real cold out of the bottle and could get the terpenes and flavor.... to me the hops took over after. 

IMG_5843.thumb.jpg.88a92b696cdbd087cd3f981bd591567a.jpg

https://sweetwaterbrew.com/brews/420-strain-g13-ipa/

peace

mrG

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Mr Goodfellow said:

Some people I know from back in Atlanta that own a large successful craft brewery, created a new and very dank, India Pale Ale.

Sweetwater 420 Strain G13 IPA... ha

They used terpenes from the G13 strain and melded it to some sort of natural hemp flavoring and put with an already dank IPA. I got this in Texas and don't think it's in Colorado. Buy it if you see it! It's a tasty beer if you love a good dank IPA. I drank the first one real cold out of the bottle and could get the terpenes and flavor.... to me the hops took over after. 

IMG_5843.thumb.jpg.88a92b696cdbd087cd3f981bd591567a.jpg

https://sweetwaterbrew.com/brews/420-strain-g13-ipa/

peace

mrG

The do have free shipping?

Lol

Haven't done beer yet, but have made soda pop, liquor for jello shots lol I should try beer out see if I can make it. There is a challenge for me. :)I think I have a Baileys recipe was gonna try but haven't yet. 

I hate being out of likes!!!!!

never understood why there is a limit, can you really like too much?

Me too JC... heh. It looks like they're going to carry it as a year round beer so I bet it gets real popular. It's a nice dank IPA. I'm sure it has no cannabinoids, only terpenes and hemp flavor. Georgia is by no means legal yet. But, I like the vibe! Very cool looking bottle and labels. 

I know Saxo wants me to send him a bottle cap and the label if I can get it off, ... B).

I read where all of the largest beer conglomerates are researching making cannabis beer. There have been a few articles out recently. 

peace

mrG