•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
olsqueak

Sannie's starter kit for Coco ?

Hello,I want switch to organic grow for better taste and medical use.

I want use Sannie's tabs in Coco but I never use it.

1 tabs for 5 liter Coco is ok ? I must adjust my water pH ??

How much liters pot I must use for 9 plants in 4*4 grow box.First i use led cob (200w) and now Cree cxb3590 * 8 and 2 * 100 watts PCB LEDs Puk V2 from rapidled total 600 watts.

I'm little afraid to switch because it's my first use.Some help from old users are welcome.

Have good vibes, big up friendly, Olsqueak.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1gq-NOXcyaVZpVMrXqUvcYCt6Eib6PjCr/view?usp=sharing

IMG_20190110_222900.jpg

• Like 4

Are you planning to use the Coco in pots like soil or in a hydro type set up with organic nutes? If using in pots like soil, IMHO I personally wouldn't use straight Coco for organic, it's inert and will not truly become bio active until composted, otherwise it's just filler which would have to be accounted for in a LOS mix. I like Coco, but the best results I've had in pots is to mix 50 / 50 in a good soil with buffers added to both and a good organic fertilizer. If you follow the feeding schedule of the nutes you choose and don't try and add a bunch of other shit, you shouldn't have to worry about ph just let your water set for a couple days to degas and get rid of the chlorine. You will also go thru water like crazy with straight Coco, I use a drip system like Blumats in both circumstances or you will wear yourself out. The biggest mistake people make with soil is adding to much of the wrong shit and improper watering which is probably the number one mistake and can lock up a plant faster than anything. A true organic system is not a store bought bag of soil with organic nutes added it's a LOS system that you make yourself and use over and over only getting better with age, no PH meters or bottled nutes or RO water units, it really is simple and you really can use it over and over as long as you don't start adding shit you don't need and making things complicated creating complicated problems. Mother Nature has been doing it for millions of years and it's hard to improve on that. One way to tell if your soil is right is to add worms (which I do from the start) and if they stay in, your soil is good, now I'm talking red worms, night crawlers feed vertically and will crawl out regardless, red worms feed horizontally and will stay if conditions are right. All those bottle organic nutes and additives are just like fishing baits in a tackle store, they're there to catch the fisherman not fish, now just like those baits will actually catch fish, those nutes will grow weed, it will just cost you more in the long run. The initial cost is a little more than a bag of soil, but I will still be using my original mix with a very few cheap amendments after they have gone through 200 bags of soil or Coco with less problems and pest. This is just my opinion and what I've had the best results from. Sorry to rattle on, I have a tendency to do that when stoned!

Best,

Baq

• Like 3

feed horizontally/VERTICALLY ? is vertical top feed like normal ? what's horizontal feed ? even though i'm not building soil i still pay attention because one day it might be possible in the future especially for outdoors. thx

3 hours ago, Sacred Plant Warrior said:

feed horizontally/VERTICALLY ? is vertical top feed like normal ? what's horizontal feed ? even though i'm not building soil i still pay attention because one day it might be possible in the future especially for outdoors. thx

No, I was talking about the worms and how they feed. The night crawlers will feed vertically, up and down through the soil and the red worms will feed horizontally, side to side through the soil and less likely to crawl out. There’s also I think an African earth worm that stays at the bottom, they work really well with the red worms.

Hello from France country,Balaquin and others growers around the world.

If i mix 50/50 Coco/Light mix soil bag and little perlitte with Buffer Tabs from Sannie's can be do the Job or is better to use Only soil and perlitte ?

I plan to use Sannie's Bacto + Perfect start for the life in soil.....

Sorry for my bad english I hope you understand.

Thank's for your help.

Have good vibes,friendly,Olsqueak.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, olsqueak said:

Hello from France country,Balaquin and others growers around the world.

If i mix 50/50 Coco/Light mix soil bag and little perlitte with Buffer Tabs from Sannie's can be do the Job or is better to use Only soil and perlitte ?

I plan to use Sannie's Bacto + Perfect start for the life in soil.....

Sorry for my bad english I hope you understand.

Thank's for your help.

Have good vibes,friendly,Olsqueak.

Cannot comment on that exact mix, but I have seen others do well with coco + perlite and organic powdered amendments.

I think that the soil is easier for buffering, and has nutrients from the start.

Low quality coco can be a problem to buffer, and would have to wait until organic nutrients are available.

But some amount of coco is great for aeration of the growing medium.

• Like 1

Hello,I prefer use lightmix soil and not Coco.I think lightmix is the perfect soil for roots.I buy some worm casting but I don't know exactly how I must use it ?? Mix with soil and add little on Top soil ?

I just reiceive my starter kit from Sannie's with Kolossus strain.I'm happy to switch to organic for have buds free from minéral nutes...

For sure I make a grow report from my first organic grow.

Big Up Have good vibes,Friendly.

• Like 1