•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

KomaKreations

Blueberry Killing Fields F1s

On 1/24/2019 at 8:05 PM, KomaKreations said:

Ask Sannie for it as freebies;)

i have 5 of them sprou 3 and keep 2 for next grow...

• Like 1

I am looking forward to that blueberry killing fields 

And blueberry sativa :wub:

• Like 1

Also got these as freebies, 2 females, 3males culled... Looks like this plant would enjoy some early topping. First round I always let them grow natural (gooseneck if need be)... They've got strong and healthy growth (doesnt care about pot size) Not much smell in 2nd week flower. Looking forward to tasting them in a few months  :verrygood

/peAce

• Like 1

Alright,

I usually don't bother with stem rubs until I've sampled a few phenos and start to get familiar with the gene pool. But I went In for a stem rub last night on both my Girls. So far can tell I've got 2 phenos by the way they grow, with pheno#1 more branching like KF, and pheno 2 almost no branching at all in veg. The smell on both of  them was dank and a hint of rotten fruit, no sweet notes... like some other similar crosses, on the purple side of Killing-fields, SF & SP etc.. It usually means it's good from what I've found in these genetics so far, a bit Stoney but with power..... That makes me kinda excited :verrygood

• Like 4

Some pics from a few weeks ago... Front row is 4 BBSxKF (backrow l2r MB,CC,SF) 28d.f.seed1079752295_uppervegbbsxkfetc9thjune.thumb.jpg.e777d99c71c0f8afae3e0106a3b23eb8.jpg737780925_IMG_20190609_071218(2).thumb.jpg.2fa4c7ddab8b30e38258ca9a1631a028.jpg

• Like 2

Ok guys, Imhad some trouble with this grow and had to cut the BK's short by almost two weeks. But here are my first impressions from smoking my blueberry Killingfields#2 daily for about a week...

Blueberry Killingfields "Vanilla Cut"

I'm gonna try to do this one justice... It vegged for a month, stretched about x3 times and I got average yields. There were  2 ladies from 5 seeds, pheno#1 is drying atm. Pheno#2 have spent 7 days in the jar...                                                              

This report is only for pheno#2... So Let's start with what I'm worst at...

Scent: I get a strong lemon candy scent, you know that hard candy.. mixed with dark berry when in the jar, will change as sample is only 2 days in to cure. The smell evolves in to vanilla and unripe mango when broken up.

Taste & Effect: A very smooth rich smoke, I'm capable of taking huge bong rips and it feels like velvet in my lungs. It leaves a yummy coat of cannabinoids in your mouth and it feels like it's seeping in to your body from throat and lungs, this is first time it's been this pronounced in my grows. The exhale is an outstanding vanilla taste that lingers long after you you finished smoking. A calm and focused effect in small dosages, When consumed in higher amounts there is a definite increase in energy, colors and textures become richer. Your body becomes soft and supple and a gentle smile washes over your body. This is good weed... In multiple bong rips the energy turns up a bit and reminds me of really strong Thai Landrace, slightly hallucinogenic with a purple tint if ya know what I mean ;) Now I can't write anymore, gonna finish my joint :D

/peAce

• Like 7

Quite interesting genetics. Hope i will get some as Freebees from Sannies soon. 

@KomaKreations

Why did u stop to update this strain? Would love to see how they look in flower. Did they develop some colors?

@ZenShade

Do you maybe have some photos of ur plants during flower?

Or anyone else? Thanks guys!

Hasta Luego!

• Like 1

Anybody out there with some updates?

I've seen some in flower in 10 gallon pots and was about 9 ft tall - smelled like the color blue and vanilla velvet 

Can everyone please grow these out?

You aren't going to regret it, this is all I know

• Like 1

I had troubles with vigor from the clones I took, they couldn't stand a particular neem meal dose I added. Everything else was fine with the dose I added in the garden... The yields where average to low. But the smoke was very nice and laid back Vanilla scented Killingfields with a lot of blueberry :D

Got 5 more seeds so I´ll be Looking out for a keeper :whistle:

• Like 1