•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
KomaKreations

Peyote Pancake F1

Oh man this looks nice I can’t wait to order some of your gear 

I will place one very soon 

• Like 3

I ordered a pack of these, too. With all the high intensity sativas that I grow, I need to relax now and then.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

That one would be very interesting to work with, pull her early, see if she expresses even a higher amount of CBG. CBG is really hard to find in plants.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Misterdirt said:

I ordered a pack of these, too. With all the high intensity sativas that I grow, I need to relax now and then.

Darned if I wasn’t just thinking the same thing!   KO Kush is some of my favorite chill weed.  This peyote looks stellar.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Who puts this one out> I need to get this one, Oh You do! lol do you sell your creations?

CBG may also be able to tackle anxiety and muscular tension due to its ability at inhibiting the uptake of a brain chemical called GABA. ... CBG has also been found to have neurogenic properties, making it a very rare chemical that may stimulate the growth of new brain cells.

CBC is non-intoxicating, so it doesn’t produce a euphoric high like THC. The reason it is non-intoxicating is because it binds poorly to CB1 cannabinoid receptors in the brain. But CBC does bind with other receptors in the body, such as the vanilloid receptor 1 (TRPV1) and transient receptor potential ankyrin 1 (TRPA1), both of which are linked to pain perception. When CBC activates these receptors, increased levels of the body’s natural endocannabinoids like anandamide are released.

While CBC definitely has singular benefits, researchers also think that it seems to synergistically work with other cannabinoids, a term known as the entourage effect. This effect of THC and CBD working together is well-known, but whether other cannabinoids have entourage effects is not well understood.

Cannabichromene has been shown to block pain and inflammation associated with collagen-induced osteoarthritis. Cannabinoids like CBC act on inflammation differently than non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) do, and don’t have the side effects of these medications. In another example of the entourage effect, CBC in combination with THC had significant anti-inflammatory response in a recent animal study; together, the two cannabinoids produced a much greater effect on inflammation than by themselves.

leaflypain-480x300.jpg

Brain Cells

In a 2013 mouse study, CBC had a positive effect on neural stem progenitor cells (NSPCs), a cell essential to healthy brain function. NSPCs became more viable when in the presence of CBC, and that shows promise because NSPCs differentiate into astroglial cells, the most important cells for maintaining brain homeostasis. The astroglial cells perform a whole host of functions, including neurotransmitter direction and defending against oxidative stress. Astroglia counteract many of these issues—oxidative stress, inflammation, toxicity—that create neurological diseases and brain pathologies like Alzheimer’s disease.

What is THCV?

Tetrahydrocannabivarin (THCV) is a cannabinoid that holds potentially potent psychoactive effects, along with a host of medicinal benefits. Similar in chemical composition to THC, THCV is thought to act as an antagonist to some of the effects of THC when found in small amounts, while possibly accentuating them in higher doses. Strains or products rich in THCV may result in a stimulating, clear headed, almost psychedelic type of energetic high that is typically shorter in duration.

THCV holds appetite suppressing effects, which make it a possible weight loss supplement and potentially beneficial to diabetics by aiding in the regulation of blood sugar levels. THCV may also play a role in stimulating bone health, which could help osteoporosis. THCV displays anticonvulsant properties that may help with spasticity, neurodegenerative, and seizure related disorders. THCV may combat anxiety and panic attacks, with potential use for those who suffer from PTSD. In addition, THCV is also considered an antioxidant and potent anti-inflammatory agent.

How does THCV work?

THCV binds with both the CB1 and CB2 receptors in the ECS. However, the binding process will significantly differ depending on dosage. Low doses seem to inhibit the psychoactive effects produced by THC, indicating THCV displays antagonistic properties upon interaction with the ECS. When higher doses are consumed, THCV converts to an agonist of both receptors and exhibits behavior resemblant of THC, resulting in the enhanced euphoric effects it can potentially provide.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, gardenartus said:

Who puts this one out> I need to get this one, Oh You do! lol do you sell your creations?

Hey @gardenartus the Peyote Pancake is in the shop for sale.:wave:

Baq

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Thai weed has elevated THCV levels.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

On 2/1/2019 at 9:56 PM, gardenartus said:

Very nice! We need love buttons. CBG CREATES new Brain cells :)

I could use a few extra brain cells 

On 2/2/2019 at 12:14 AM, Shoeless said:

I could use some brain cells. Guess another order is in order.

Me too 

As most of us 

On 2/2/2019 at 12:33 AM, gardenartus said:

That one would be very interesting to work with, pull her early, see if she expresses even a higher amount of CBG. CBG is really hard to find in plants.

I’ve have thought about that 

On 2/2/2019 at 1:56 AM, gardenartus said:

CBG may also be able to tackle anxiety and muscular tension due to its ability at inhibiting the uptake of a brain chemical called GABA. ... CBG has also been found to have neurogenic properties, making it a very rare chemical that may stimulate the growth of new brain cells.

CBC is non-intoxicating, so it doesn’t produce a euphoric high like THC. The reason it is non-intoxicating is because it binds poorly to CB1 cannabinoid receptors in the brain. But CBC does bind with other receptors in the body, such as the vanilloid receptor 1 (TRPV1) and transient receptor potential ankyrin 1 (TRPA1), both of which are linked to pain perception. When CBC activates these receptors, increased levels of the body’s natural endocannabinoids like anandamide are released.

While CBC definitely has singular benefits, researchers also think that it seems to synergistically work with other cannabinoids, a term known as the entourage effect. This effect of THC and CBD working together is well-known, but whether other cannabinoids have entourage effects is not well understood.

Cannabichromene has been shown to block pain and inflammation associated with collagen-induced osteoarthritis. Cannabinoids like CBC act on inflammation differently than non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) do, and don’t have the side effects of these medications. In another example of the entourage effect, CBC in combination with THC had significant anti-inflammatory response in a recent animal study; together, the two cannabinoids produced a much greater effect on inflammation than by themselves.

leaflypain-480x300.jpg

Brain Cells

In a 2013 mouse study, CBC had a positive effect on neural stem progenitor cells (NSPCs), a cell essential to healthy brain function. NSPCs became more viable when in the presence of CBC, and that shows promise because NSPCs differentiate into astroglial cells, the most important cells for maintaining brain homeostasis. The astroglial cells perform a whole host of functions, including neurotransmitter direction and defending against oxidative stress. Astroglia counteract many of these issues—oxidative stress, inflammation, toxicity—that create neurological diseases and brain pathologies like Alzheimer’s disease.

What is THCV?

Tetrahydrocannabivarin (THCV) is a cannabinoid that holds potentially potent psychoactive effects, along with a host of medicinal benefits. Similar in chemical composition to THC, THCV is thought to act as an antagonist to some of the effects of THC when found in small amounts, while possibly accentuating them in higher doses. Strains or products rich in THCV may result in a stimulating, clear headed, almost psychedelic type of energetic high that is typically shorter in duration.

THCV holds appetite suppressing effects, which make it a possible weight loss supplement and potentially beneficial to diabetics by aiding in the regulation of blood sugar levels. THCV may also play a role in stimulating bone health, which could help osteoporosis. THCV displays anticonvulsant properties that may help with spasticity, neurodegenerative, and seizure related disorders. THCV may combat anxiety and panic attacks, with potential use for those who suffer from PTSD. In addition, THCV is also considered an antioxidant and potent anti-inflammatory agent.

How does THCV work?

THCV binds with both the CB1 and CB2 receptors in the ECS. However, the binding process will significantly differ depending on dosage. Low doses seem to inhibit the psychoactive effects produced by THC, indicating THCV displays antagonistic properties upon interaction with the ECS. When higher doses are consumed, THCV converts to an agonist of both receptors and exhibits behavior resemblant of THC, resulting in the enhanced euphoric effects it can potentially provide.

Glad other people have their eyes open 

On 2/2/2019 at 2:53 AM, baqualin said:

Thai weed has elevated THCV levels.

I wanna hit this one with the high CBD Quintessa and see if the genetics triggers other cannabinoids 

• Like 7

I’m so glad I ordered this after reading about it. It looks and sounds sublime, oh man my mouth is watering!! :D

:wub:

• Like 1

sounds and looks great! Gonna pop some in a couple of weeks :) 

• Like 1

Regards

Does anyone know when PP might be available in Sanniesshop?
It's been a while since I sent the mail to the Koma, but no response.
Also, has anyone grown PP and can share some  impressions?
Thank you
Spunk

On 11/29/2019 at 1:21 PM, Spunk said:

Regards

Does anyone know when PP might be available in Sanniesshop?
It's been a while since I sent the mail to the Koma, but no response.
Also, has anyone grown PP and can share some  impressions?
Thank you
Spunk

I'm sprouting a few seeds today, as part of a multi-strain, jungle grow, seaching for keepers. It will be over in the Grow Reports section of this site.

• Like 3