•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
Misterdirt

"interveinal death" on Holy Princess

Does anyone know what this is? I think I've seen a similar ailment that someone posted in this section, but I couldn't find it.

It's on two of the lower leaves of a young Holy Princess plant — this leaf and the one on the opposite side. None of the leaves above or below have this (at this time).

Is it a deficiency? a disease? There seem to be no pests. The plant looks healthy, otherwise.

A couple of items — it has been dead-center under a new, 1000W MH for the past week and a half. She also had a slight Mg deficiency, early on (as did about half my plants) but that seems to have been cured by transplanting into some soil with extra dolomite added.

sickHolyP.jpg

• Like 2

Almost looks like nutrient solution from spilling during watering to me. Not sure how you water, but nutrient rich liquid left on the leaves can burn if under intense light. If that's the case, no worries.

3 hours ago, Misterdirt said:

A couple of items — it has been dead-center under a new, 1000W MH for the past week and a half

Hello MrD, she has light bleach...., to much blue/white spectrum all at once.

The same happens when you put them outside in the sun to early in the year. Also the humidity is kind a low around them, they look a litlle crispy....

Place them a side from direct lamp light and give them a shower when the lights are out.

Good growing!

Just enjoy

Poldergrower

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Poldergrower great info I too had this problem but never could figure it out  

I believe now that my lights may have been too low  

@Misterdirt sorry if I hi jacked the thread a bit  

hay MrD  if you think it’s the seeds just send them to me I’ll make sure to give them a proper burial lol

peace 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

What @Poldergrower said was my first thought, had a similar problem with LEDS first time around, couldn't figure it out to save my soul, until I had an oooooh I see moment.

Best,

Baq

• Like 1

@PoldergrowerThat makes perfect sense. Thanks.

@Justcozz It's all in the soil, until a few of weeks into flower — just water at this point.

@gardenartus This hit ONE set of leaves — the ones above and below are fine. N-deficiency is always seen on all the older leaves.

• Like 1

I am far from an expert but I had a similar looking problem recently with a few of my gm f2 plants and it ended up being due to a pH fluctuation. (thanks to the one who helped me) I stabilized my media pH (it kept dropping) and I haven't seen the problem since. DSC_0748.JPG.ba9e92a9062f134149b67e773d92b664.JPG

• Like 2

I always thought that light bleach was on the top and outer fans....

looks like a def to me ..pottasum I think..(sp)

I HAVE BEEN KNOWN TO B WRONG..LOL

• Like 2

On ‎1‎/‎25‎/‎2019 at 5:58 PM, Papalag said:

Poldergrower great info I too had this problem but never could figure it out  

I believe now that my lights may have been too low  

@Misterdirt sorry if I hi jacked the thread a bit  

hay MrD  if you think it’s the seeds just send them to me I’ll make sure to give them a proper burial lol

peace 

Papa back when I used movers I kept the lights 6" from the top of the plants....

had one to go bad and had I not found it REAL earl on , I would have lost a couple plants..

after that I kept them 18" above..

rule of thumb that I use is ,(turn your wrist up toward the light...if it is uncompfortable..it is too low...)

Wishing u good growing...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1