•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
JetDro

CC payment at the shop

Been trying to order some seeds from Sannie. Site says CC orders now taken, cannot get it to take my order. Get to the page where it asks for CC info, fill that in,

then hit submit. Get error message saying no info on address and name????? There is no where for me to input that info. Sannie has my details, comes up under my name, but does not transfer inot the CC sales window.

Anyone have a clue?????

Thanks,

Jet

Hey JetDro. I experienced the same problem, gave up and sent cash.  Site says my order has shipped, so it should be here this coming week.

I ordered Black Afghani in back in August, it was 11 days from day I sent cash to arrival at East coast address.

What @Shoeless said, the credit card system is buggy right now I think due to the website upgrade, mine was declined by the processor on the shops end and I had place 2 orders prior and it went through fine, like shoeless I gave up and sent cash this time and will try the CC again next time, hopefully things will smooth out soon, besides, you get an extra discount with cash. I'm not comfortable doing that, but will deal with it for now,  nobody here has had a problem so far with the cash option.

Baq

Sending cash is a non issue...............Sannie is honest, NEVER screwed anyone..............issue is the time. Was hoping the CC worked so beans could be sent asap.

Did not want to wait the 3 weeks it takes to get my $$$$ and then send the seeds. Wonder if Sannie knows this is an issue????

thanks for the heads up gentlemen !

1 hour ago, JetDro said:

Sending cash is a non issue...............Sannie is honest, NEVER screwed anyone..............issue is the time. Was hoping the CC worked so beans could be sent asap.

Did not want to wait the 3 weeks it takes to get my $$$$ and then send the seeds. Wonder if Sannie knows this is an issue????

thanks for the heads up gentlemen !

He does, warned me about it in an email, it's all to do with anything Canna related and the filters used. Netherlands is an obvious red flag. The same thing happened when he first brought back the CC, I had all kinds of problems even with prepaid, I called my bank in advance and called them back after it was declined and they said it never made it to them, which showed me it was Sannie's end, but then I went back and tried a month later and it went through, I think the new website had something to do with it. Hopefully it will straighten out soon.

• Like 1

Hope so, because it is just not working at all. Would be so nice to do CC and get my stuff quick. Looks like cash in the mail again................ugh!

My CC payment went through without a problem. There was a message that I would be contacted by phone to confirm, but that never happened. I just replied to an email, asking if the payment went through. It did.

It quit working for mine after it went through twice before, so I made the cash jump for the first time and I must say it's not bad, sent Sannie money out last Friday the 25th and received an email from Sannie this morning that the order has shipped, so it got there fast with an extra 10%, I may end up liking it after all.:) 

Baq

Thanks for the feedback and we are working on this issue !

The cc payment is working at this moment but the fraud protection is extra high at this moment because severe check ups by visa and master card, because of this some orders are just don't coming through.

I hope that if the CC payment is not working you will try to use another payment method.

In the meanwhile we are working to get the cc payments smoother with a higher succes rate

greets sannie

• Like 1

6 hours ago, sannie said:

Thanks for the feedback and we are working on this issue !

The cc payment is working at this moment but the fraud protection is extra high at this moment because severe check ups by visa and master card, because of this some orders are just don't coming through.

I hope that if the CC payment is not working you will try to use another payment method.

In the meanwhile we are working to get the cc payments smoother with a higher succes rate

greets sannie

Thanks for the update @sannie and I must say after my concerns regarding the cash option it worked smoothly, went thru fast, if the CC fails to go through, I have no problem sending cash to you again. It would take more than a little bump in the road for me to not do business with you.

Much Appreciated!

Baq

My credit card got declined, twice, even though I rang my bank and told them I was paying for items out of this country.

So in the end I gave up and paid by bank transfer instead. Costs more in charges for me but at least sannie gets paid. And I get seeds. :verrygood

22 minutes ago, Noah Fentz said:

My credit card got declined, twice, even though I rang my bank and told them I was paying for items out of this country.

So in the end I gave up and paid by bank transfer instead. Costs more in charges for me but at least sannie gets paid. And I get seeds. :verrygood

The filters are high right now, my CC had been working until the last order and it was declined, I had also called my bank in advance and it was declined, so I bit the bullet and sent cash for the first time and Sannie received in less than 5 days, I think I will use this method going forward and you get an extra 10% discount. Something you might consider and will save you money. I had refused in the past to send cash, but now I'm comfortable with it!

Best,

Baq

I was too lazy to go and get some Euros from my bank to send in to the shop, so I took the easier option. Next time I’ll post him the cash instead, the weather here has been rubbish too, so that’s another reason I didn’t want to go to the bank.

I did ring my bank about my card being declined though, they said they’d do whatever it is banks do and to try again. Declined once more. So, bank transfer it is then. 

I tried the CC when Sannie first got it up and was declined.  I just ordered again with CC and it went thru.  I'm going to guess that if the billing address is not the same as the delivery address, it may get declined.  If all the ducks are in a row, it usually works with CC's in general. 

Just my experience.  Cash in an envelope works well too!

Just got a phone call from my bank, asking if I recognise the last 4 transactions. I said yes, they are mine and not due to fraud. They told me that all restrictions have now been lifted off my card. Apparently they thought someone was using my card to pay for goods in China. Yeah, somebody was..........ME!!  Well, I was trying to at least. :rofl

• Haha 1

The cc payment is still difficult to come through, Visa and Master card are still doing extreme fraud checks. Around 20% from the charges is working at the moment.

I hope this will be working better soon but this is out of my hands.

I hope that if the CC is not working try to use another payment method like a bank transfer / cash in a envelope or Bitcoin

greets sannie