•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
baqualin

First Open Grow Gathering Colorado 2020

Ok all a few of us on here have decided we want to have / start a gathering so we can meet, swap stories and just hang out and PARTY. Sooo, Colorado looks like the best location to pull this off and would bean exciting place and safe for us to make it happen. So lets start putting this together for 2020.

@Mr Goodfellow @Sunnyvale @gardenartus @Misterdirt @Hempyfan @lumatekfan @Papalag @douglasfurtrapper @Justcozz

• Like 8

@Halforc  and anybody who is down with this lets get it started

• Like 1

Well. Let's just call it the first "official" Opengrow gathering, then.

A bunch of us already met up a few years ago at the cannabis cup in Michigan. 

Granted, we wasn't the cool kids...but we hung out at Motarebel's booth and had a pretty decent time. Only about  5 of us showed up but it was still fun.

Have a blast you guys!

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, madmaster420 said:

Well. Let's just call it the first "official" Opengrow gathering, then.

Sounds fair.

4 minutes ago, madmaster420 said:

Granted, we wasn't the cool kids...but we hung out at Motarebel's booth and had a pretty decent time. Only about  5 of us showed up but it was still fun.

How many said there where going?:ph34r:

And the final question; are you coming? I think we can not without a mod :whistling

Everyone who said that they were going, went. Mind you, I had to get 4 peeps from out of state into an event that only allowed med card holders from Michigan to enter...

Thankfully all went well and everyone made it inside the gate. You shouldn't have that problem nowadays though.

As far as me going??

If Mr Dirt goes I may tag along just to make sure he doesn't get himself in some trouble, eh?

He's a mischievous one!

;)

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Sounds like fun but I'm kinda tethered here by too many responsibilities to get away. How about a beach party...lol.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, BeachBud said:

Sounds like fun but I'm kinda tethered here by too many responsibilities to get away. How about a beach party...lol.

So... Like we hire a bus and having also a beach party as well... Would love to meet your dogs:wub:

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, madmaster420 said:

As far as me going??

If Mr Dirt goes I may tag along just to make sure he doesn't get himself in some trouble, eh? 

He's a mischievous one!

@Misterdirt sounds like a nice deal. I bring some oldskool Jamaican stuff Mr.D! (well sending it over sea, like JC mention).B)

• Like 1

Let's do this. I think the sooner we can work out a date and location the more members that can commit to showing up. Those that are flying in need as much time as possible to schedule flights. The wife and I are planing on traveling this summer, so any date for me should be easily doable.

• Like 2

I prefer 2020, so everybody has enough time to plan.

22 minutes ago, Justcozz said:

Let's do this

Yea let's do this!

• Like 1

Go to Colorado and marvel at how OUR weed is so much better than what they sell there.....................

• Like 5

11 minutes ago, Hamme Hydro said:

2020? Dudes, i hardly plan where i am going next week! :D

Sounds like a challange bro:shifty:. Come on bro. We are going to chill next summer, I will remember you to on it. Only your cat must have a nanny, just like my dog. We can not bring them with us :( thb i am going to miss that boy already after 8 hours:lol:

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, JetDro said:

Go to Colorado and marvel at how OUR weed is so much better than what they sell there.....................

That depends on who you get it from.:)

Baq

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Sunnyvale said:

Sounds like a challange bro:shifty:. Come on bro. We are going to chill next summer, I will remember you to on it. Only your cat must have a nanny, just like my dog. We can not bring them with us :( thb i am going to miss that boy already after 8 hours:lol:

Yeah i'd love to go to the United States with you Sunny, i've never been there and i heard you can smoke pot openly in some states! :D

But why wait another long year? O no bro, you are right, we both have pets so we cannot go. :(

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Hamme Hydro said:

2020? Dudes, i hardly plan where i am going next week! :D

Dude you are required to make it!:D

Baq

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I changed the topic name a little so it's more clear what we're up to. 2020 is best so people can have time to make plans, some already have their vacation time set  for 2019. This way we can have time to make it special and fun for all. I think setting the date around the cup or a music fest would add mores things for us to do together. This could be really good and good for Sannie's Shop.

That doesn't mean you can't come in 2019 or anytime you choose, @Mr Goodfellow and I will hook you up!

Best

Baq

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, Hamme Hydro said:

But why wait another long year? O no bro, you are right, we both have pets so we cannot go. :(

Well, if I can not arrange a nanny, then i come alone and my GF would be the nanny. To bad we live to much apart, because otherwise she could give your kitty the attention which it needs

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sunnyvale said:

Well, if I can not arrange a nanny, then i come alone and my GF would be the nanny. To bad we live to much apart, because otherwise she could give your kitty the attention which it needs

That could be taken the wrong way!:rofl

• Haha 4