•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
baqualin

First Open Grow Gathering Colorado 2020

Everyone will know me when I roll in..................these 3 go with me everywhere..............:)

DSC0007777777.jpg

• Like 5

8 hours ago, Sunnyvale said:

I really loved to bro. But he must travel alone and it's very stressfull to him. I can not do that to him, it would break my heart. So I think it's better when he is at his own place, with somebody he know and give him A LOT of attention. But it would be so cool. He is so funny with other people. When i walk with him and he walks behind me, he overcomes me often that I hear "hello" and people are talking to him:lol:. He always look you straight in your eyes and have such a happy face haha.. Last week sombody said hey to him at the balcony. To this day he looks up, to hope he sees the lady again, and wiggling his tail haha. To be clear, the lady never said hello to me haha.

what breed is he. laying down i thought he was a ridgeback in that picture.  to ease his stress google tellington touch/T-TOUCH old stuff but still excellent for various animals. 

did something happen as a young pup in his fear period to make him overly sensitive ?  was he abused before you got him or are you overindulging him because you're sorta soft as daddy ? tell me the details and i might have a solution. u can pm if u want.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, JetDro said:

Everyone will know me when I roll in..................these 3 go with me everywhere..............:)

DSC0007777777.jpg

wish i were there to meet them mos def

• Like 1

On 1/29/2019 at 1:00 AM, Sacred Plant Warrior said:

what breed is he. laying down i thought he was a ridgeback in that picture.  to ease his stress google tellington touch/T-TOUCH old stuff but still excellent for various animals. 

did something happen as a young pup in his fear period to make him overly sensitive ?  was he abused before you got him or are you overindulging him because you're sorta soft as daddy ? tell me the details and i might have a solution. u can pm if u want.

Thanks man, but there is nothing happend when he was a pup. Well maybe he did not socialize with other dogs the first 2 years, because he had to live with my parants. But for the rest he is a very good dog. He can stay alone, but he don't like it and tbh I dont like it even more :P. He's my buddy and for the last couple years when he's with me, he goes where I go.. But thanks man. I google it anyway.

My wife and I travel a lot during the off season..June through sept....we are in Puna Conta now..LOL NO GOOD WEED THAT I COULD FIND

.LOL

• Like 3

11 hours ago, bigun said:

My wife and I travel a lot during the off season..June through sept....we are in Puna Conta now..LOL NO GOOD WEED THAT I COULD FIND

.LOL

Enjoy you trip

• Thanks 1