•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

dieseldog381

The Dog House Beer, Pizza, and Pot Emporium

These kids have no idea about seeds lol I remember trays and playing cards, hours of deseeding lol. They have no Clue, they are so spoiled. They can go shop in a damn store now lol And they bitch about a few seeds SMH. they have no clue the struggle.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Mr Goodfellow said:

Dummy. Legends have been made from finding 3 seeds in a bag...lol... he should have returned them to the grower. Might have been fire! :lol:

oooops! i forgot to hit send 30 min ago....

Yeah, Diesel supposedly came from seeds found in a bag at a Phish concert at Deer Creek Amphitheater in Indianapolis in the nineties as the legend goes.  

Cinderella.... and I know there are others.. just can't remember.

@gardenartus, so true.... everybody had BIG rolling trays because you had to clear your seeds. That's just the way it was for years. Funny to think of it now... very spoiled now...  some naked chick trims them up perfectly these days, before they hit the shelf...  But diesel id right... you saved them for when you might be without pot for months. Did we like getting high or what?! Anything to get high. And, just so anybody wonders... they taste like crap and you don't get a buzz.. but you always felt better for having gone through the motions.

• Like 2