•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

dieseldog381

The Dog House Beer, Pizza, and Pot Emporium

That’s one hell of a plant, great job bro.

• Like 1

Anyone else love sugar leaves?   :)     

Everyone around here has commercial pot from Michigan or Colorado, I can always tell, it's trimmed to the bone, not a spec of leaf, AND, it all has that "McDonald's" taste to it.  

When I see a bag of loosely trimmed buds, dripping with sticky goodness, in all their home grown glory, I know love when I see it!  

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, dieseldog381 said:

Anyone else love sugar leaves?   :)     

Everyone around here has commercial pot from Michigan or Colorado, I can always tell, it's trimmed to the bone, not a spec of leaf, AND, it all has that "McDonald's" taste to it.  

When I see a bag of loosely trimmed buds, dripping with sticky goodness, in all their home grown glory, I know love when I see it!  

My patients demand a trim, and a CURE< my pot does not taste like McDonalds, but I do have some nice cooked carrots for ya ha ha ha They are spoiled for sure but I have taught em right, if it smells like hay say I need a cure buddy, if it smokes black, give it back, it if had stems and tons of leaf, tell em you want a hand trim job on that sucker ha ha ha. Who smokes leaf? :)

That is Commercial for ya, you need a better dealer who hand trims :)

Actually, the Colorado bud seems more commercial than Michigan.   They all use the same bud boosters, hence the “McDonalds” taste.  

I just don’t trim as close as I used to, heck, the sugar on leaves is crazy on some strains.   

Not looking forward to trimming my Chuckys Bride, it’s a huge pain in the arse!  Lol. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, dieseldog381 said:

Actually, the Colorado bud seems more commercial than Michigan.   They all use the same bud boosters, hence the “McDonalds” taste.  

I just don’t trim as close as I used to, heck, the sugar on leaves is crazy on some strains.   

Not looking forward to trimming my Chuckys Bride, it’s a huge pain in the arse!  Lol. 

I wish they would not use that on our precious plant. I processed some CBD bud from someone here that grows organic, but he used Bloom buster that time around. The oil came out with a funny material on top, I took it off with a pair of tweezers, and lit it, and it sparked and flamed. That stuff is nasty. You can't lie to an oil maker, it comes out in the oil.,

• Like 4

The underground growers in Colorado  and some recreational places, like in Telluride, are growing some really nice organic pot.  But almost every recreational dispensary I visited had the same chemical hydro weed.

To be fair, everyone says you need to be on the medical side, that's where the good stuff is.   I just ain't got nuttin' much askew wit myself, except for this recurring grammar twitch.  Will that get me a med card?   

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, dieseldog381 said:

The underground growers in Colorado  and some recreational places, like in Telluride, are growing some really nice organic pot.  But almost every recreational dispensary I visited had the same chemical hydro weed.

To be fair, everyone says you need to be on the medical side, that's where the good stuff is.   I just ain't got nuttin' much askew wit myself, except for this recurring grammar twitch.  Will that get me a med card?   

ALL you need is $$$$ for the Doctor........................bad grammar gets you in..............:)

I was REALLY unimpressed with the Colorado Bud. They have some of the finest strains, great lines, all the equipment ANYONE could possibly need...............YET........

They produce sub par Bud because of all the "CRAP" they flush into the ladies. EVERY grow REEKED(in honor of GOT starting back up in a week:)) of chemicals, and pretty much all of it tasted in the background the same......................Dumb fucks ought to just rip it all out, place 600 Octopot's on a controlled feed n drain system, run it 100 % organic....................and take over the local market with QUALITY and TASTY Bud........................BUT NO..................lol...............it is much easier to just dump 12 different fert/bloom/flush/God knows what else formulas into a huge tank and send it off to the chemically hooked ladies.............................so sad:(

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Everyone gets PAIN make up a Pain issue and tell your doc your back hurts for the next few visits, there you go! ha!

It shows, who is in it for the big bucks and put all kind of nasty to make bigger buds as fast as you can, get it out the door as soon as dry, Boom on the market it goes.

If you are in this for the medical side, and don't lie just to ease your mind lol and say you are, it shows. Those who grow medically, know their "customers' are going to eat it. Nothing goes on those plants that can harm.

Maybe they all need to buy Octopots ha ha ha

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, gardenartus said:

It shows, who is in it for the big bucks and put all kind of nasty to make bigger buds as fast as you can, get it out the door as soon as dry, Boom on the market it goes.

If you are in this for the medical side, and don't lie just to ease your mind lol and say you are, it shows. Those who grow medically, know their "customers' are going to eat it. Nothing goes on those plants that can harm.

Maybe they all need to buy Octopots ha ha ha

FOR REAL......................they DO NEED TO BUY THEM!

I am blasting the big grows GA, NOT small indy's such as yourself. The guy's with 300 1,000 watt lights in warehouses. I went to EVERY grow that was open to be seen, all the same regardless of what they told me. All running full on hydro, all feeding through a huge plumbed system to each "rack", all "pushing" the shit out of the plants. More I do this, especially since
I have gone organic and soil..................the more I realize pushing the plant is NOT the way to produce the best Bud.

What upsets me the most was this: They HAVE ALL the killer genetics at their disposal. Tastes n flavor profiles ALL OVER THE MAP.................yet, EVERY Bud tastes the same............shame on them..............I BET if Santero went into one of them, he would exit sick to his stomach within 10 minutes...........................

• Like 1

If the dispensaries don’t care, the growers never will. Let’s face it. Dispensaries can sell anything that they put on the shelf. They will continue to buy from whoever can fill their shelves and charge the least amount for the crap. Out here, Nevada and Cali, sell the same “fast food” crap you all are seeing in other states. The fastest cheapest producers will be the most successful cultivation companies.  

I go into a dispensary about once a month, and they never have the same strains as the prior month. I talked with a bud tender (Nevada shop) and asked why there is no consistency on strains, he said they are at the mercy of what is available on the market. A strain request has to be made and paid for in advance. If something goes wrong during the grow the dispensary loses. Cali shops are a little better, but not much. The elite shops, usually have some good bud, but it cost about 40% more. They are striving to be the “Tiffany’s” of dispensaries. 90% of the stuff in those shops is the same as you find anywhere else, oil, edibles, vapes etc but all cost much more. I don’t find it worthwhile unless they have a particular strain that I am looking for. Then I only buy enough to try it out and see if I want to find seeds to grow my own.

Good thing about Cali...recently they are stocking seeds, so many times you can find bud and seed from the same cultivators. Bud can be $15-$30 a gram and seeds are typically $80-$120 a 10 pack. I haven’t bought seeds from one yet, I usually go in with a set amount of money to spend. So bud and oil for my weekend is on my list. I need to plan on buying seeds next trip to Sacramento and take a little extra cash. 

• Like 3

This is why it is important if you are a medical user to either grow your own or to find a good caregiver that gives a shit about YOUR health and not just about the all mighty buck.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, dieseldog381 said:

Does Colorado honor out-of-state med card holders?

I'll be in Colorado in a couple of weeks on biz, for 3-4 days. I might have some dried reefer of my own by then, but it won't be cured. Should I go with the retail stuff, or bring my own?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Misterdirt said:

Does Colorado honor out-of-state med card holders?

I'll be in Colorado in a couple of weeks on biz, for 3-4 days. I might have some dried reefer of my own by then, but it won't be cured. Should I go with the retail stuff, or bring my own?

Colorado

Same as in California, tourists are allowed to buy cannabis if they have valid government-issued identification, and are 21 or older. The possession limits are one ounce for non-resident adults.

I assume that is for medical as well as recreational.

As I recall, there are some bills out there for med card reciprocity between legal states but don’t know if Colorado is one.   You’ll know quick if you walk into one, as they throw you out immediately if you don’t have a card.  

The only thing medical gets you in Colorado anymore is a discount on the same bud that everybody buys. The med card basically gives you a higher plant count when growing, but that's about it. I don't know if they honor other states cards or not. I forget. 

Colorado has plenty of Organic suppliers but you have to do your homework. Some say they are but they aren't. Additives have to be on the label  of any dispensary bud so they can't hide from it.

But, still it's a business so most all are still going to trim and roll their bud to get all of the trichs they can for concentrates. They sell every ounce of it. And, all commercial bud is grown "commercially" to maximize time under the lights. So, no long vegging, and all plants are from a mother plant or plants. Nothing ever gets real big. 

Thanks for the information. I'll find out, soon enough.

I'll probably bring a couple of grams, buy a couple of grams.

1 hour ago, Misterdirt said:

No need for a med card in Colorado, California and Washington. Anyone 21 and over can buy with a valid ID from any state. One ounce limit for flower and like 8 grams of concentrates. No need to worry about going over, the bud tenders will tell you before you hit the legal limit as your items pile up in front of you. 

Have fun in Colorado, hope you have a good trip.

30 minutes ago, Justcozz said:

No need for a med card in Colorado, California and Washington. Anyone 21 and over can buy with a valid ID from any state. One ounce limit for flower and like 8 grams of concentrates. No need to worry about going over, the bud tenders will tell you before you hit the legal limit as your items pile up in front of you. 

Have fun in Colorado, hope you have a good trip.

Doesn't medical cards keep you from paying the excise tax of rec?

Several people in Colorado told me, if I want the "good" bud, I need to buy from the medical side, as it's much more tightly controlled than recreational.  The recreational shops carry whatever they can get, most mass produced by the huge commercial grow ops, hence the "all tastes the same" scenario's.  

None of it's "bad" particularly, but good organic still tastes better than hydro, IMO.   

• Like 1

On 4/7/2019 at 10:15 AM, dieseldog381 said:

Here's the LSD chopped just now at 10 weeks exactly, 1 week flush with Flawless Finish, and 3 days darkness, just for fun.  I've got to get a new camera, the iPhone just ain't getting it.   She looks a lot blacker in person.

I like to give the breeders kudos, and Barney's description is pretty spot on, kind of a chestnut, hashy, smell to her, not much fruit or skunk.  You could take her at eight, but the extra two weeks really add up in weight, and I was going for a mellower high with this one.     

IMG_0909.thumb.jpg.66e4dcc7b6c500a9000bef22c6d4bc47.jpgIMG_0514.thumb.jpg.4b3d54334d8fb74e8979905b80992046.jpgIMG_0907.thumb.jpg.3bf21939084120fdbf36f5ad9c4a2e71.jpg

IMG_0910.jpg

IMG_0914.jpg

Awesome!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Misterdirt said:

Are you going to be in Denver? If so there is a place called L'eagle Services. It's supposed to be as good as you can get I guess. I believe they're also are certified to grow clones for Dark Heart Nursery.

As far as I know medical is regulated exactly the same as rec in CO. It's all strictly regulated and every ounce is tracked from seed to shelf. All ingredients must be listed on the label. There are some businesses that claim only Medical, and that may be what you're talking about. They might grow their own meds or use someone with a reputation for quality. 

How long are you in CO.? I'm in the extreme southern part of the state on I-25. Baqualin just moved to Colorado Springs. He just got here last week.

And the limits that JC listed is for each shop you go to, so... you could load a truck legally. But, there are possession limits I suppose. Give a shout if you have any details on where you'll be and maybe I can help narrow things down a little.

peace

Mr. G mentioned the best shop I bought at on my trips out there.

THIS bud was VERY GOOD from them when I was there......reco it if you go there.

legal Denver.jpg

• Like 1