•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

dieseldog381

The Dog House Beer, Pizza, and Pot Emporium

A little Dog House update.  

The Sugar Punch just got a hair  cut Sat night as she ended three weeks flower.  I'm liking the structure, not at all what I expected, only stretched about1/12 times maybe, so I had room for a bigger plant.  But, she's pretty effortless, no tip burn, just add water.  I used some Fox Farm Open Sesame, Beastie Bloom, just because I have it, in the rez, but not much.

I divided her clones, and they are going insane, MUCH faster in DWC than Octopot, I'll defoliate them and move them in about the time the Octo is finishing up over the next five weeks.

Kali's are FINALLY taking off, I forgot how slow they are out of the gate, kind of like Sannie's Jack, some strains just take a bit to get their footing.  Kali's always been such a ratty arse looking plant, but, I love the taste and high.  Had one male (very unusual!), one died, and four females left.  In one gal 12/12 from seed, they all yield right at 3/4 oz per plant, not sure what this will do, never done it before.  

Outdoor garden may as well be hydroponic in the midwest, dang!   Too wet, killing my blossom sets, but still time, peppers hate wet feet, they look just like overwatered cannabis plants.   Grabbed some Texas Tomato Food last week, aka, Gardenartus, so looking forward to seeing what it does.    

P1000280.jpg

P1000279.jpg

P1000277.jpg

P1000283.jpg

• Like 5

I just trimmed the SP Saturday, she was a Bush, and that was her second trim.  I was gone for a few days, and like to do it before end of three weeks in flower, which was Sat.  

My thought was she’s going to be a fast finisher.  She has almost no smell so far. 

• Like 1

Forgot, your running an Octopot too. Looks like it is treating you well.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, JetDro said:

Forgot, your running an Octopot too. Looks like it is treating you well.

They’re kind of boring, too easy.   lol

Thought I'd see what all the fuss is about with these, run my five pack 12/12 to sex, find a male, reveg the females, grab some pollen from males while revegging females,  make some seeds, flower the females, life is good.  

OMG, is that Elvis?  

P1000302.thumb.jpg.a8fc77fa5c012bb81fec2928629485fb.jpgP1000300.thumb.jpg.7813a416ef86c28a31b0b28ad544ce00.jpgP1000305.thumb.jpg.be5775a693b4d0dad782e36047642ca0.jpg

• Like 3

You shall see....................fuss is very well deserved!  Where did you source those from?  That is not Bodhi's packaging?

Watch the N on them, 1/2 of them are Very nute sensitive. Please make a bunch of seeds............:showoff:

Right, I never order in breeder packs.  

These are from the Attitude probably 3-4 years ago.  I was waiting for his Apollo 11, which sells out almost immediately, but I got an order in, and they included these as freebie's.  As I recall, Bohdi had some kind of promo,  I know it wasn't an Attitude thing.  Or maybe he just wanted to get the word out, and sent some.  I do remember I was surprised they were in there, they were pretty new, as I recall, and I immediately looked them up.    

12 minutes ago, dieseldog381 said:

Right, I never order in breeder packs.  

These are from the Attitude probably 3-4 years ago.  I was waiting for his Apollo 11, which sells out almost immediately, but I got an order in, and they included these as freebie's.  As I recall, Bohdi had some kind of promo,  I know it wasn't an Attitude thing.  Or maybe he just wanted to get the word out, and sent some.  I do remember I was surprised they were in there, they were pretty new, as I recall, and I immediately looked them up.    

You did the right thing throwing them down. If they are the real deal, you WILL find a keeper in those. Still kicking myself for not keeping a male .

I actually love dealing with Attitude. Never been ripped off, prices always in line , killer selection, they respond back to me, send in timely manner and good stealth as none have not made it to me.

Now, I like James Bean and Great Lake Genetics too.

• Like 1

On 6/20/2019 at 3:52 PM, JetDro said:

You did the right thing throwing them down. If they are the real deal, you WILL find a keeper in those. Still kicking myself for not keeping a male .

I actually love dealing with Attitude. Never been ripped off, prices always in line , killer selection, they respond back to me, send in timely manner and good stealth as none have not made it to me.

Now, I like James Bean and Great Lake Genetics too.

Does Great Lakes ship anywhere?   I, too, enjoy Attitude.  They had a brief customs issue 6-7 years ago, but they got it cleaned up.  Chicago customs was seizing everything, and I got one of the dreaded custom notes.  The nice customs agent even put a cute smiley face on my empty seed pack with a nice note, “Sorry about your luck”.   

Ive always had great service from Attitude as well.   About anything you’d want genetically there, too.  I still enjoy Sensi’s old line seeds.  Thinking of running some Mother’s Finest seeds I made 7-8 years ago, some of the dankest weed I’ve ever smoked to this day.   

• Like 1

Too hot to garden outside, so playing with my camera inside.  

Sugar Punch is in the Octo, starting week 6 today, I think she's going to be a fast finisher.  Almost no smell, except some old school skunk, touch of sweet, not much, much less than Silverfields, but hey, it's only one seed!   Hope it's a good one, as my 2 SP clones are going crazy in DWC, just stripped them yesterday, will flower them next week.

Now, my Kali is going crazy, growing about two inches a day, I've never done her in pure hydro before, so she may get away from me.  BTW, these were all taken with lights out, hence the droopy leaves, she looks awesome once lit up.

Now, the Bohdi Goji OG is five for five, THAT hasn't happened in awhile!  The tiny one may need some seed surgery, as she's 4 days behind the others, but still emerging.

I normally don't have this much going on, but, got bored, and hey, I don't want to run out of weed, lol.

Peace, all.  

P1000375.thumb.jpg.c4677a55ff7be623bf2ef9c55bea6003.jpgP1000376.thumb.jpg.4fecd86feabbc6400eba16ddc7f29970.jpgP1000361.thumb.jpg.079cf46cddf40fdf224e0eab4a6ddea4.jpgP1000368.thumb.jpg.4db85ad9e16c06fcd05780b805d4faaa.jpgP1000372.thumb.jpg.58775d3c62ae99c78e230a0d8fcd0da3.jpgP1000366.thumb.jpg.b3e665da3788f3eab0007528c8f82381.jpgP1000358.thumb.jpg.63f84e08e111409a4cee27712326f7a7.jpgP1000347.thumb.jpg.e46ba07b92d98330ef7cee955c079a63.jpg

Too hot to 

P1000348.thumb.jpg.2e338d83ad730c0229d471456df416da.jpgP1000362.thumb.jpg.e4cc2a4dae0f03f71bf458c2d353564b.jpgP1000378.thumb.JPG.f8bbf45b7621d6483680a5d6524ed7b2.JPG

• Like 9

Looking great! But i don't see much pizza and beer! Allow me to increase the pizzarating with my tonights bake with 70% hydration! Here's a pizza al cardinale!' 

IMG_4761.JPG

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

Everything looks great. Im jealous of your Goji, lol. You will find a keeper in those 5 for sure.  My Goji cross, is so consistent, that with 5 different plants on my last test Mom screen, ONE cannot be picked out as a "winner" , just like the original 11 pack of straight Goji was.  The 2 in the home made DWC are kicking it!!!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JetDro said:

Everything looks great. Im jealous of your Goji, lol. You will find a keeper in those 5 for sure.  My Goji cross, is so consistent, that with 5 different plants on my last test Mom screen, ONE cannot be picked out as a "winner" , just like the original 11 pack of straight Goji was.  The 2 in the home made DWC are kicking it!!!!

Aren’t all DWC’s home made?   Lolololol.   Why buy what I can make for 15 bucks and a trip to Wal Mart?   

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, dieseldog381 said:

Thinking of running some Mother’s Finest seeds I made 7-8 years ago, some of the dankest weed I’ve ever smoked to this day.   

I was always curious about that one. Heard good things about it, but hardly ever saw any reprts of it. Would be nice to see some pics should you ever grow them.

• Like 1

Wow.  Broke a Sugar Punch bud this morning, so dried it all day, and just smoked a few tokes.  All I can say is, that's easily the strongest head high I've got around right now, and it's not even ripe or cured..

Reminds me a lot of Silver fields, very paranoia inducing kind of speed high, and surprisingly strong.  We'll see, she's only six and half weeks, but looks like she could come down now, which, of course, I won't.  I'll probably let her run an extra week or so to tame her a bit.  Also, she has almost no smell, very faint skunky hay on the buds still growing.  

Happy Tuesday.  

• Like 3

Harvest day!  I chopped the Sugar Punch last night.  I like to stick them in water over night, seems to clear them a bit, and slows down he drying process some, as they dry pretty fast where I am, especially in the winter, when air is so dry.  This plant sucked up a quart of water overnight.  

She's a fast finisher, I could of taken her at seven weeks, but she's about perfect now, trichs are all milky white.  Frankly, she's not at all what I expected, not in a bad way, just different.  I expected more of a Silver Fields kind of plant, with more stretch, height, and Silver Fields is hands down the stinkiest plant I've ever grown.  Instead, she's pretty short and bushy, and GREAT structure.  I did no topping or training, just let her grow.  Still very little smell, musty skunk, with a touch of sweet, but not much.   My only complaint with the Octo Pots is they're boring!  I only used Fox Farm Ocean Forest, perlite, and just a touch of Open Sesame, but she didn't need it, mostly just watered her once a week, and voila.   

Next are the two SP clones and my Kali Mist I just stripped two days ago.  I wish I'd taken  pic of the Kali I cut down, I'll call her the "tree pheno", left for 5 days, came home, and she was ginormous!  Plus, at six weeks, and five feet tall, she was barely showing pistils, and totally taking over my space, so she was probably one of those 20 week sativa's, so I cut her to make room for the two here, which are pretty classic Kali.

Stay cool, dang, it's icky here.   Oh!!  Texas Tomato Food totally rocks, my garden tomatoes are going insane, same with peppers, and great blossom set this year.

P1000393.thumb.jpg.0c350785e00fa65348def17c79de1c64.jpgP1000390.thumb.jpg.a658e9310ced355c0052317955cceb9f.jpgP1000388.thumb.jpg.3ea6cc20969e25d5dd7cdccea9ed82ab.jpgP1000392.thumb.JPG.e50d774276724705a4b8a9f5ca24e243.JPG

• Like 7

Starting at the top, my first sugar punch, then her two clones, and two Kali Mist.  SP will probably be ready in a week, she's an early one, goes about 8 weeks.  The Kali, (dang, I love this plant!) got big, I had five, one hermied, and the other was fricking huge, and didn't show sex until six weeks in flower, looked like some kind of African Sativa, lemon/lime leaves, perfect Christmas tree.  But I chopped her, bet she'd go 20 weeks and be coming out the top of my house.  

The Kali's always been a ratty arse plant, but these smell terrific, classic spicy pepper smell.  These got BIG, with only one week in veg after they popped, 12/12 all the way.  Never done them in DWC, they'll run 36 inches in 1 gal sog setup, which is the best yield I every had in this space, 12/12 from seed in 20 1 gal pots, 12 ounces, each yielded about 3/4 zip.

Need the space for my Goji OG everyone's talking about.  Oh!  BIG difference in taste in the Octopot SP compared to hydro weed.  You forget how good guano weed tastes, once you quit, then start it again.  Two Goji's are in 3 gal pots, 1 in 6 gal Octopot, and male in 1 gal, will picture those soon, I need the space when SP finishes in a week.

P1000386.thumb.jpg.d9034f13c074dbff8c54af445dbaa56e.jpgP1000420.thumb.jpg.cd138bee52f0736821a019a8facbd4ab.jpgP1000389.thumb.jpg.566e3be7835e94b1e57b23d18bcc7fe3.jpgP1000402.thumb.jpg.e3ab2475fdbc28dd503ff754be775eaf.jpgP1000409.thumb.jpg.798a03138d94d8cbea76ffbfcacd92b7.jpgP1000417.thumb.jpg.400254cd038a66adfa470f904bf9dc6f.jpgP1000411.thumb.jpg.bfdcbf2371091ce9cf163f37e614c01b.jpg

• Like 5

I have never had better tasting weed than from my octopots with Texas Tomato Food and water. Nice runs man!!!!!!

What goji you running??????

• Like 2

8 hours ago, JetDro said:

I have never had better tasting weed than from my octopots with Texas Tomato Food and water. Nice runs man!!!!!!

What goji you running??????

Goji OG from Bohdi.