•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

JetDro

Last 2 weeks always seems to take forever...........

1st crop in over a year, be glad when they finish. 2 weeks or so left, seems like time stands still...lol.

No care given to these, just thrown into Octopot's and left to their own devices.  In fact,  I left for 2 weeks, had a "friend" feed them for me 2 times.

OF COURSE,  I left real CLEAR instructions, to just fill the pot's from the water in the garbage can with the hose sticking out of it. ALREADY been set and nutes added.

Well, he added feed AGAIN to the water, and effectively double dosed them..................for 2 "fill up's" . The ladies did not much care for that, severe nitrogen toxicity on several plant, especially my loved Gogi X Holy Grail Kush! ARGH...................lol.  When I saw the signs, (late because these were on auto pilot) I immediately filled the OCTO's full up with plain water. Will let them finish on just plain water too. Not too much damage done, but certainly reduced my harvest amount, it never fails does it, lol!

The big Gogi in back left corner really shows the N tox..............her leaves clawed big time, but she is already feeling better, and still packing bud on, so it is what it is.

Running: Gogi x Holy Grail Kush, Sannies Jack, CCK, 3 different Chucky's Bride's, and Indy's c99(best c99 by FAR I have sampled) ..............

Come on harvest................

DSC00001.jpg

DSC00005.jpg

DSC00009.jpg

DSC00013.jpg

DSC00015.jpg

DSC00018.jpg

DSC00019.jpg

DSC00026.jpg

DSC00027.jpg

DSC00030.jpg

DSC00032.jpg

DSC00034.jpg

• Like 15

Awesome to see you post again bro 

they look good even if they have a little nitrogen toxicity they will out grow it 

peace 

ive has Biguns f 6 of the c99 it is good 

Edited by Papalag
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Papalag said:

Awesome to see you post again bro 

they look good even if they have a little nitrogen toxicity they will out grow it 

peace 

ive has Biguns f 6 of the c99 it is good 

Yeah they will finish fine. Too much N in flower slows growth, and I SAW that. Had I been up there looking every day at these, I would have seen it much sooner.  They are already happier with the res dilution and I will continue to dilute it as they drink.  Didn't bother with draining the res's, the whole grow has been unattended from day 1. I wanted to see just how little I needed to do, and I have seen it.............lol. The one lil GREEN, back right corner............DAMN................in person she is SO GREEN it is almost comical.  The leaves glow deep dark green, and shine like Hell, lol. She was one of the ones who had a really tough time getting to the water when placed late into an Octopot.  She is pretty much a dwarf...............but beautiful in her own lil GREEN way.........:) She should have been a much larger plant.......................

I grew out Indy's f5's......................or f6.....depending upon which version of it he tells me....................lol.........................only grew it the one time. Was plagued with spider mites, HOT soil, and was a poor grow overall.  Even though the C99's had poor conditions, they grew well(towards the smaller skinnier side) , produced well, and was EXCELLENT smoke. I have grown several "pineapple" strains, NONE tasted like these did. All 5 I grew were identical,  and could be substituted for each other. Dank pineapple taste, really spacey high, I HAD to run it again.

I have 2 or 3 c99's in this grow.............NONE look like the last run(from same lil plastic bullet bottle as that run) or each other! They were placed late, and stressed out for 3 weeks or so. 1 of them is producing a 2 foot long COLA on her main stem.....................with little side branching.  There is a pic above of her.................side shot, poor lighting, but you can see her long tall cola shape. She has at least 2 weeks to go, and was a slow starter, but is now finishing up well. I am excited to see what she is all about.

IF I am going to have a grow ooooppppssss....................N poison sure beats mites, spiders, ph issues and lots of other crap. For a 100 percent hands off grow, I think it will be decent. 

Glad you said hello man!!!

Peace,

Jet

• Like 4

On ‎1‎/‎30‎/‎2019 at 4:51 PM, JetDro said:

Yeah they will finish fine. Too much N in flower slows growth, and I SAW that. Had I been up there looking every day at these, I would have seen it much sooner.  They are already happier with the res dilution and I will continue to dilute it as they drink.  Didn't bother with draining the res's, the whole grow has been unattended from day 1. I wanted to see just how little I needed to do, and I have seen it.............lol. The one lil GREEN, back right corner............DAMN................in person she is SO GREEN it is almost comical.  The leaves glow deep dark green, and shine like Hell, lol. She was one of the ones who had a really tough time getting to the water when placed late into an Octopot.  She is pretty much a dwarf...............but beautiful in her own lil GREEN way.........:) She should have been a much larger plant.......................

I grew out Indy's f5's......................or f6.....depending upon which version of it he tells me....................lol.........................only grew it the one time. Was plagued with spider mites, HOT soil, and was a poor grow overall.  Even though the C99's had poor conditions, they grew well(towards the smaller skinnier side) , produced well, and was EXCELLENT smoke. I have grown several "pineapple" strains, NONE tasted like these did. All 5 I grew were identical,  and could be substituted for each other. Dank pineapple taste, really spacey high, I HAD to run it again.

I have 2 or 3 c99's in this grow.............NONE look like the last run(from same lil plastic bullet bottle as that run) or each other! They were placed late, and stressed out for 3 weeks or so. 1 of them is producing a 2 foot long COLA on her main stem.....................with little side branching.  There is a pic above of her.................side shot, poor lighting, but you can see her long tall cola shape. She has at least 2 weeks to go, and was a slow starter, but is now finishing up well. I am excited to see what she is all about.

IF I am going to have a grow ooooppppssss....................N poison sure beats mites, spiders, ph issues and lots of other crap. For a 100 percent hands off grow, I think it will be decent. 

Glad you said hello man!!!

Peace,

Jet

hey bro..I sent u some c-99 f-6...I just  finish a grow using a net of my Mohawk made with the c-99 f-6..

weed I great tasting and a good yielder in 3 gal soil pots..your way u could get a lot more ..lol.

if I sent to u the Moawk pop it when u get an opening..gret long lasting buzz..

• Like 1

Yup, time standing still.....................:cry lol!

Go up and put a scope on the ladies a few minutes ago. Pretty much ZERO amber, I take when I see 10-20 percent amber heads. Most were cloudy, some still clear. Still some days to go, and the Sannies Jack...............NAW..................she is not near ready yet...................while the CCK is about there. I will take them all at once, so the SJ had better get a move on as the CCK and the Bride of Chucky will be done within the 2 weeks I had guessed  at......5 days ago.

The ladies do not seem to know they were in poor shape for this run. They are packing it on, and getting covered in goo. 3 weeks ago I didnt bother with tying any branches up, now I have a mess and buds "hanging" all over the place.  EVEN WITH A POOR start, the pot's are rebounding the plants in late flower,  and my harvest is going to be choice, just not the prettiest. I can deal with that.

My "personal" seed collection(seeds either I made or found in buds I grew) was getting out of hand, and I have never thrown any down..........figured it was time. Put 9 different strains down, average about 6 apiece. Will grow under my T5's until sexed, then will select 9 to go into the Octopot setup from rooted clone.

Been thinking about "rooting" the cuts in the OCtopots, with a dome over them. Probably will try it. Take 18 cuts, 9 into RR's for normal rooting, 9 into the octos with "domes" over them. If the ones in the Octo's do not make it, I will have the others as backup.

DSC00003.jpg

DSC00012.jpg

DSC00027.jpg

DSC00016.jpg

DSC00017.jpg

DSC00018.jpg

DSC00019.jpg

DSC00023.jpg

DSC00026.jpg

DSC00001.jpg

• Like 4

Hi jet my last Sannie jack I grew took 12 weeks to harvest and was well worth it 

And that chuckys bride is a quick one but I find at 9 weeks is awesome 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Papalag said:

Hi jet my last Sannie jack I grew took 12 weeks to harvest and was well worth it 

And that chuckys bride is a quick one but I find at 9 weeks is awesome 

Yeah, the SJ is just now getting going.....................I lost track of the weeks, but must be coming in on 9 weeks .......as you say, Chucky is done at 9 weeks and the 3 I have in here look almost done. Still no amber. My Chucky's are not yielding much.........small tight lil buds, no Colas or big buds, and kind of spindly looking. The scent however is very potent, and the smoke will be excellent as usual I hope...........

• Like 2

Even the quick Chucky's Bride is hanging in ......................for some reason they seem like they are taking longer this run . These are actually Chucky's Bride F2's as I used beans from last years Chucky's Grow(yeah, it was that good, lol) where I had 1 seed produce 2 plants, 1 male 1 female. I let the male pollinate his sister.

VERY hard to hold my camera, and try to zoom in for good focus, while also holding a light, lol. Need to break out my tall tripod and have an assist hold the lights, and get some really good shots. Without having to use my loop, this cam gets plenty close to see the heads. Can see in the pic's, no amber to be seen, and with a good trained eye, mostly cloudy but still clear heads left.

Chucky.................................come on girl finish already...................lol..........

DSC00080.JPG

DSC00085.JPG

• Like 2

Experiencing this rn. Last 2 weeks turned into 3-4. And the feeling of that time doubled due to harvest anxiety. I keep telling myself (3-6 days and comes the flush...10days later can I flush yet I swear it's been another month).

But also sativas can really fuck with you and your time perception of when you think something is done. Bout to re attempt a 14week strain...4 weeks doesnt seem like alot til your like shit I coulda harvested a diff strain a month ago. But then the reward is lost!

• Like 2

Hi jet I have the dog hair pheno my self lol

all my chuckys bride alyhad small rock hard nugs 

i crosses uk blues/ heri ( male sinister seeds ) x chuckys bride mom hoping to increase mug size only grew her out once ( same size nugs ) but tasty I need to do a hunt for a keeper 

Edited by Papalag

16 hours ago, Papalag said:

Hi jet I have the dog hair pheno my self lol

all my chuckys bride alyhad small rock hard nugs 

i crosses uk blues/ heri ( male sinister seeds ) x chuckys bride mom hoping to increase mug size only grew her out once ( same size nugs ) but tasty I need to do a hunt for a keeper 

Mine are all small nugs too................but not so hard, but not quite airy either.................she is NOT a yielder by any means. 1 of the CB's had a real tough time getting started. I took  2/3 off the plant 2 weeks after placing in the pot's due to her drying out. She has rebounded, throwing sideways branching, and her buds are just laying on top of the Octopot, lol.  It is quite a mess, and hard to tell what that plant is all about. All 3 of my CB's look completely different, but all 3 are stinky(same smell however) and will yield nothing......................WHY CB never stays around my place very long...................I love her smoke, but with her small yields this will be my last run of her I think.

• Like 1

I have life in the cups......................always nice to see that. 3 days in, about 60 % of the new run is up out of the dirt.  By Friday I will know the final count. 6 or 7 days to pop is about all I will give them.

The Sannies Jack FINALLY getting some color to her, and her pistils are starting to change color.  She is the 1st pic.

The Caramel Candy Kush's are coloring up real nice, getting rock hard buds, and have not been drinking much from the res. Still no amber, but about 100 % cloudy now.

Neither of the C99's seem to be done. 1 is still packing bud along it's main stem, the other is a wildly branching much more spindly thing. Both smell of pineapple.  No amber, 60 percent cloudy on both.

The Goji x Holy Grail Kush is still getting thicker. She reeks of Kush n Pine..................just like the last run of her. Crossing the Goji with the HGK really knocked back the size of the Goji end of things, but adds in a very pleasant Kush taste the straight up Goji lacks. 

The Chucky's Brides REEK, but not going to yield me much.........................they are not showing amber yet either.

Guess I will jack with the babies for awhile and just let the big ladies finish up. Appears to be a good germ rate going on, will need to cull the 50 or so down to 9 I want to run.

DSC00001.JPG

DSC00002.JPG

DSC00003.JPG

DSC00006.JPG

DSC00007.JPG

DSC00014.JPG

DSC00016.JPG

• Like 7

Sannies Jack finally coming on.........................about doubled her main cola's size in last week or so.  Bud is now finally over the top of the leaves, and she is going to town.

Everyone else is gonna be done in a week, the SJ will either be taken a bit early, or she will be let run longer than the others.  I hate to use a light for just one plant, but the SJ is great herb, so I just might, lol.

Peace,

Jet

DSC00002.JPG

DSC00014.JPG

• Like 5

So good to have friends in low places..................................:)

Also nice to check out weed done by someone here, always appreciate other people's hard work and love, and the differences in all the weed the "regulars" here grow.

DSC00003.JPG

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

So while time just stands still, took some more pics, damn ladies still not finished yet. I think I may have the record for the shortest Sannies Jack, lol. She is maybe 2 foot tall all in, and kinda funny looking. Getting thick up top, and top heavy, she will yield decent for such a small plant. The damn Chucky's Bride's are just pathetic.............lol............so skinny n such small buds. they smell like Heaven, but come on, they weigh nothing, lol. They are not packing it on, but seem to be in suspended animation, still not showing any amber. I think they will be ready to go at anytime. The CCK's, all colored up and getting knotty buds, look really done, but scope says not yet........argh, lol. The 2 C99's...................2 opposite looking plants, but both smell EXACTLY the same.............pineapple REEK and rotten fruit. 1 is a tall pyramid, with a huge top cola growing, the other is a multi armed totem pole with big buds on each arm. Both are still packing it on weight wise, even through they should be 9 weeker's I thought, and I am certainly in week 9 by now, probably past it. The Goji X Holy Grail Kush are also completely different. I attribute this to the poor start one of them had. The big girl, made large top buds, and long running lower buds. The "dwarf" thing I got going, with glowing GREEN leaves, is sort of pretty in her own dwarf way. Perfect Christmas tree shape, beautifully formed n shaped mini colas, looks healthy other than glowing neon green. Pulled from her pot, she would be about knee height, lol. Neither one shows amber. The larger is packing on crystals, not getting any larger, but buds getting pretty hard now. The smaller has not changed size in 4 weeks, only swelling and packing a bit of weight on the buds.

After so long with not growing, it feels good to have a grow about finished. It was a poor grow, but I am going to get away with it. Doing nothing certainly didn't help my harvest volume, lol, and starting older root bound plants in the Octopot's was a big FAIL, lol.....................but it just goes to show how good these pot's are. I put in older root bound plants, 3 of which I had to top in half just to survive...........I gave them about zero care other than keeping the res's at correct level's, and not much love. It was pretty much auto pilot, and it certainly shows:no, but had this been my old hydro setup, or straight up pot's I needed to water n feed, they all would have died.  The Octo's saved the day, did everything themselves, and I just stayed out of the way. No, not bringing down lb's, but it will be a decent harvest, and somehow ( the octopot's) the quality looks to be excellent. No bug's, no mildew, no NOTHING. Never anything sprayed on them, or feed anything other than tap water and 100 % organic food. 100 % organic soil too, 2 years old, been through several cycles already.  I see no other way to do this........The Octopot's I mean, NOT ignoring plants for 3 months, lol.

The few members here who have bought Octopot's and are about to use them, are in for a TREAT! Right GA!!!! LOL. All of them are good "loving" grower's, lol, and will give 100 % attention to their new grows in these pot's, not ignore them like I did this run. The results are going to be OUTSTANDING, and I predict 100 percent success rate. We are going to see some stunning plants come from their grows, and I am excited to see them. My next run(seeds up a few days) will be a 100 % different story. Will start from rooted clone, and give plants the usual attention that they deserve. Was gonna be a SP/SZ/KF fem run, but never could get the CC option to work for me at the Shop, so I am growing out all my own cross's that have happened over the last 3 years and just been sitting in lil seed bag's.  Wish these would just hurry up n finish so I can get started on the next set.......................

Peace,

Jet

DSC00003.JPG

DSC00006.JPG

DSC00007.JPG

DSC00010.JPG

DSC00014.JPG

DSC00022.JPG

DSC00026.JPG

DSC00029.JPG

DSC00034.JPG

DSC00036.JPG

• Like 7

thats why (not the sole reason) i love quick indicas, i have no patience only patients :rolleyes:

amnesiaxbluedream 10wk strain, ran her 7.5 weeks, 15% amber, started flower 16(or15idk) hours, cut down at 8 hours, cant let the girls run wild :shifty:

I can't resist...

Excellent grow btw

Forget  this one...wrong link

• Like 3

Getting close now, fan's starting to turn purple, slowing their drinking too.  Think 7-10 more days. Still no amber on any of them.  Thanks to Mr. Goodfellow I have no problems waiting now, lol..:)

1 of the C99's made a beautiful thick totem pole, structure like a full on Indy, and is going to yield well for her height!  She smells the same as the other one in here, although they look totally different.

Now I REMEMBER why I like running Sannie's Jack so much.........................they pretty much all come out the same, and they all produce fantastic buds.  My version looks like I copied Sannie's picture from Sannie's site..............lol......................pretty identical to his pictures.

CCK starting to throw all manner of colors now, she will be very pretty colored bud when finished.

My 2 Goji x HGK are worlds apart................and I have not seen either pheno before.........................but only run maybe 10 seeds of it so far.  Wonder what I am going to get...........

DSC00005.JPG

DSC00006.JPG

DSC00010.JPG

DSC00009.JPG

DSC00019.JPG

DSC00003.JPG

DSC00015.JPG

• Like 5

21 minutes ago, HUFFnPUFF said:

@Toker  :rofl

my c99 was ALL OVER THE PLACE, more like a vine 

1 is a totem pole, a thick pole...................the other IS A VINE..................running all over the grow.........................Not making much bud down below, but every top is big, dense, and packing it on. The totem is going to out yield the vine by 2 to 1 it looks...........................will have to see. Both look so different, but smell identical.........................very nice smell on them.

• Like 1