•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

JetDro

Last 2 weeks always seems to take forever...........

You know some call C99 the "Holy Grail" . I grew out 2 in this run, both looked a bit different, but both smoke the same. Even with maybe 3 days jar time, BIG flavor, BIG taste,

BIG High.............no body.  Both plants produced VERY well......................and the Bud is nice looking too................... SUPER clean High, not too racy, I REALLY LIKE IT!!!C99.thumb.jpg.4aa7d06dce0174039cd59e5fffd08b1f.jpg

NOW I wished I had kept Mom's of these 2, not sure I have any beans of these left.........................argh............................lol.

I think my Goji X C99 would be outrageous..................IF I have another C99 bean, it WILL happen....................Hammer meets Hammer..............could be great. 

Peace,

Jet.......................................P.S. The CCK was a BIG disappointment. Unless it cures REALLY WELL, lol, it is NOT good. BLAND as hell, tastes of nothing(not bad, just nothing) and the high is also BLAND.........................I had 2 of them, only tried 1 so far.............was disappointed , grabbed a jar of C99 and was blown away.....CCK to the back of the shelve.

The Goji X Holy Grail Kush is, again, off the hook good. This cross has not failed to produce killer plants, every single one has been a keeper. They have all looked different, but that Goji power n Citrus Green come through in ALL of them.

The Chucky's Bride was a mixed bag. The tall Sativa leaner..............WOW............WOW, and WOW! Taste for days (already) , smack your lips good, GREAT power, and a VERY heady happy HIGH to her. The "low ryder" CB is different.....................same taste but muted 50 percent.................not as strong in power either. The Sativa leaner is a  WINNER WINNER. It tastes and effects EXACTLY like what Reverend Maynard wrote so eloquently on........................see his review.............I concur......................LOL!

Sannies Jack has only been hanging since this Monday................BUT.....................lol............I took a tiny taste today. Thai food n PEPPER..............................thinking it IS Sannie's Jack.....LOL!

• Like 10

Question the  between the ttf and the uf veg fertilizer is one a bloom mix and one a veg  by using both is that at different stages ? 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Papalag said:

Question the  between the ttf and the uf veg fertilizer is one a bloom mix and one a veg  by using both is that at different stages ? 

YES......................TTF, Texas Tomato Food is the BLOOM MIX...........................Texas Vegetable Food is the VEG MIX................both at same amount per gallon. Like I said, this run, once in BLOOM (NOT in VEG) I will drop the feed to 1/2 tablespoon per gallon.

TVF for all of VEG..................I run TVF for 2 weeks into 12/12 flip............I want them on it while "stretching". Start of week 3 (from day of 12/12) I put away the Vegetable food, and start with the TTF bloom food.

Never both at same time..................NO need to drain the res...................when you are ready to switch to the bloom formula(TTF) just let the res's get low, like down to the last indicator or so, then fill up with the new TTF mix. THAT SIMPLE............................

How are the cut's doing today???? I am going to make my "root" bags today, and only going to use 3 or 4 dime sized holes in the bag. I WILL make the bag go all the way down and cover all of the grow sleeve.................like I see in yours. Mine ARE long enough to do that, I just rolled that one up I posted...................not sure which way would be better.....with grow bag  totally covered (thinking this way)........or with some exposed to open air...............................

Keeping my fingers crossed your cuts make it to the water.............YOU WILL KNOW when that happens.......................trust me...............:)

• Like 5

They swear on their video it'll make it! Well, maybe no swearing, but a little hyperbole doesn't hurt a good story.

Seems like you are supposed to let the pot work on wicking the moisture up for a few days first, but I could be wrong on that. They say once the clone senses that there is water below, then the tap root takes over fast. I seem to agree that this may make for a stronger root system. best vibes on the hungry tap roots. Weed is a fucking strong plant. 

peace