•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Ayo.

Seems like the this website and forums got the internet on steroids treatment (thanks sannie, absolutely killed the website, if I didnt know so much I'd tell you you were lying to me you were a breeder and not a web designer)

It's been awhile so I'll leave out most of my missing life link. New new and gone old old. Continuously stabilizing my life, living now with a girlie whose almost if not more batshit crazy then I am. Bout to take a big dive in this plant, starting my breeding project, started reading/researching extracts and cooking which I really want to get into next.. bout to build a new grow room for my breeding chamber that I'll post and prolly see if any of the vets got some advice on my blueprint.

For now let's have some pics do some talking for my plans and we'll slowly add some history flashbacks.

This is just what went done, stay tuned.

Mouse

20190131_220845.jpg

• Like 4

My ultimate goal is too get a nice creative focused pine smelling sativa with no come down, with old school taste, into 5 or 6star full melt. 

Heres a budshot of some sour power og

20190130_162819.jpg

• Like 2

1 hour ago, MouseE said:

My ultimate goal is too get a nice creative focused pine smelling sativa with no come down, with old school taste, into 5 or 6star full melt. 

Sounds like my kind of sativa. Good luck finding her!

• Thanks 1

Upgraded my seed method. I call it the lazy mouse tek. Got tired of all the labeling, plastic bags, etc. Now I throw in a shot glas with a half an inches and soak for a day or 2, then I pour the water on a towel and damp the top, and throw back in the glass. Taking pics of the seeds matched to shotglasses.

Then I throw a damp towel cover over the top then they go straight to rooter plugs.

Also heres a killing field bud shot bout to get flushed this week

20190203_121757.jpg

20190203_121838.jpg

• Like 1

The top is some kushes and a killing fields

20190114_105604.jpg

20190117_151435.jpg

• Like 7

@MouseE hay good to see you back at OG 

plants look stellar 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Papalag said:

@MouseE hay good to see you back at OG 

plants look stellar 

Thanks dude it's been a long time coming. I actually almost gave up growing..twice. mostly because of the beautiful nightmare that is aeroponics. The power outages, leaks, unplugged timers, temps, pests, restoring half a house. I stopped and started up again after like a year but then I went on a 2 week vacation and the caretaker let all my plants die 2 days before I got back. I almost stopped for good but my new gf got me back on track and here I am. In full motion.

Currently on the hunt for a nice IBL Jalisco, think that will be the first stud I try to make. I stopped smoking blunts and got into dabs and nice bong bowls so I dont need so much weed. Which means I have ample cannibus to breed with.

Let the hunt begin

1 hour ago, MouseE said:

Thanks dude it's been a long time coming. I actually almost gave up growing..twice. mostly because of the beautiful nightmare that is aeroponics. The power outages, leaks, unplugged timers, temps, pests, restoring half a house. I stopped and started up again after like a year but then I went on a 2 week vacation and the caretaker let all my plants die 2 days before I got back. I almost stopped for good but my new gf got me back on track and here I am. In full motion.

Currently on the hunt for a nice IBL Jalisco, think that will be the first stud I try to make. I stopped smoking blunts and got into dabs and nice bong bowls so I dont need so much weed. Which means I have ample cannibus to breed with.

Let the hunt begin

I always wanted to try hydro ( almost pulled on a flood and drain system) 

and the power outages and mechanical problems seems to be issues so after listening to @gardenartus and @JetDro preach the octopot ( passive wick system) gospel I got 4 

and going to do my 1 st grow with them as soon as plants sex 

jet did an awesome thread on then worth a look 

peace 

Edited by Papalag
Spelling lol
  • Like 2

I am pretty dumb when it comes to setting all these things up, but thankfully my guy isn't, I just grow it, I don't set anything up lol. He made a flood and drain table with gravity fed water. It was really cool. But when I went to the Octopot and could get as much off two plants as the flood table full of plants, eeeek too many plant is not a good thing here! lol That system went bye bye. It was a cool set up though, he had a 5 gallon bucket and tubing, and something else, made it automated by gravity.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, gardenartus said:

I am pretty dumb when it comes to setting all these things up, but thankfully my guy isn't, I just grow it, I don't set anything up lol. He made a flood and drain table with gravity fed water. It was really cool. But when I went to the Octopot and could get as much off two plants as the flood table full of plants, eeeek too many plant is not a good thing here! lol That system went bye bye. It was a cool set up though, he had a 5 gallon bucket and tubing, and something else, made it automated by gravity.

That sounds sick, I've been reading up on some of eskos breeding and growing journal and he loves flood tables. Actually I've been thinking of setting one up in the new space. I'm not much of a diy person myself either but the desire to grow this plant forced me to overcome that.

Also been looking into octopots, which Ill definitely just buy premade since I already have enough going on to add another diy (ive been thinking about throwing up some sheds and working to start an edible mushroom biz..not like they're wont be the magic kind either tho). they seem like everything I want. Low maintenance, hybrid system that plants love, my only concern is plant sice....unlike most ppl rn I want as many plants as possible for selection. Got me in quite a situation cause I want octos. They just make sense but it seems like with flood tables I could get more selection. Maybe I'll do octos (seen like a fast setup). Work on filling half my tent with a flood table. Then getting the best of all 3.

I figured I could do alot of selection in my aerocloners and vegers. If I added one more I could have ~40plant size pre flower then select half for flowe then further select based of production..

Idk I got 3 day weekends now so just gonna start doing stuff soon and see how it all comes out.

just spent the last 7 hours in my grow house cleaning lol. The side effect to this lifestyle lel.

• Like 2

Sorry 

15 hours ago, Papalag said:

I always wanted to try hydro ( almost pulled on a flood and drain system) 

and the power outages and mechanical problems seems to be issues so after listening to @gardenartus and @JetDro preach the octopot ( passive wick system) gospel I got 4 

and going to do my 1 st grow with them as soon as plants sex 

jet did an awesome thread on then worth a look 

peace 

Sorry for all 5he miss quotes and shit, still getting use to website, thought I was liking posts turns out I was quoting them lmfao

• Haha 2

Found this.

Seems like the only difference is the screen and wire grid rather then a plastic wall. Be nice cause I could manage space better maybe. The octopots from octopots.com seem like they might be worth the purchase since 6 packs are on sale for 40 buckets. Not that much more than diy

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, HUFFnPUFF said:

im confused, "self watering" but its OUTSIDE?!?!?

flood tables are so easy yep

I heard someone to modify for outdoors you covered top and bottom res with plastic to stop rainwater. Where I live theres not enough rain for buds to grow without watering.

• Like 1

Putting a note on this bog bubble I sub labeled "a" for it's nice spherical trichome clusters in the middle of leaves since sprout. Sprouted quickly and healthy. Day or 2 earlier then half.

Other noted are these kinky blaze had DEnSe trichome cluters, some long ones in veg, and early smells. Altho I lost one by my stoner ass not plugging a res back in for 10 hours the other recovered extremely well.

Although I'd say this Herbie x big white is prolly the densest coverage. Honey badger haze 1 survived drought at early stage in life (2 sets leaves) and coverage looking good under microscope 60x, thinking I might make this my first stud if good progress continues. I'm hoping the big white is female.

Looking at octopots, their on sale right now, and flood tables. Seems like a already having a separate clone with running octos is a ++

15493111886888421625625264912935.jpg

1549311565512715647754416954558.jpg

• Like 3

The first pic is a sour power og, just smoked some of the biker kush pheno, very nice body high with relaxed but somewhat focused mind. Could be active eventually it creeped in a tiny bit more in body and mind with even more relaxation but still active a bit in the head.

This fa (fader actual) from ocean grown X looks crazy and seems small yield but has a nice sweet blueberry muffins with lemon and lime under tones. It's nice, very modern weed hybrid smell, dont know if I wanna fuck with this to breed I think I'll keep searching for a more classic kush to work with.

Starting flush today

20190204_120612.jpg

15493129187107689294721505655670.jpg

• Like 4

The starting of infused honey

And my cloner leak solution, just pour the water back in!

20190204_134931.jpg

20190204_124822.jpg

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, gardenartus said:

Num, num, love infused honey. LOL cracks me up on your cloner fix ;)

Inspired by your tutorial years ago. I kept saving trim and at one point hoarded like a lb. Now imma try to go straight for edibles and tincturez

• Like 1

2 25am../yawn

Plan B modified alum lid to fit quart jars cause a pink just isnt enough when you have a gal of honey and use it everywhere..

Almost 8 hours..one day I'll have a jammer 

15493623853257614792931773233281.jpg

• Like 2

13 hours ago, MouseE said:

Inspired by your tutorial years ago. I kept saving trim and at one point hoarded like a lb. Now imma try to go straight for edibles and tincturez

That is very cool, I am glad you can use the tuts. Honey is awesome, you can add it instead of corn syrup to cold recipes, for hard candies and cooked on the stove type, you need a touch of corn syrup to keep from crystallizing, but you can sub half or more of medicated honey for the corn syrup. I add it in with butter if I want to increase the potency. Also honey kicks in quicker then butter, so if I have a butter recipe I can squeeze some honey in there, it kicks in quicker with the honey, then a bit of boost when the butter kicks in.

• Thanks 1

Damn I that cold thickener tip is golden. I work in a kitchen and hate using corn starch. But I'm a weirdo I mostly avoid gluten alltogether (working on an ayurveda diet). Which is ironic cause I work in a breakfast place but I'm known to modify recipes as I see fit  

It's all fun and games til one of your mods is another jalepeno without seeding to the verde, then all the non cooks middle class white ppl out front like

Honey is perfect for me cause I usually wake up and drink tea or coffee. This'll start my day just right!

Sorry for lack of emojis? Technical probs yo 

Octopots here monday. Went with then3 gal as the dude said I could fit 9 in a 3x3 and if they small they wouldn't be too much maintenance. Still unsure of nutrient route. Shit seems weird gonna have to look into. Jet seems to have made this organic? I have access to my families compost which I was hoping to utilize since there living soil is decades old. Makes their plants come out killer, but seems like regular soil is too dense. Idk gonna have to read more into some of the grows here.

I 4hink I'm gonna do some selections then clone for octopots. Still gotta set up my tent tho..I'll be back.

Just harvest killingfields some fader actual and sour power og 2, the sour d pheno. Lots of lemon sour with  lime kush subtletirs. Loving the Terps in this straight reeks of lemon diesel.

Got some heat stress I think partly for not putting in fan soon enough after rez change. Think I might have to tone done ballast too after a certain stretch and maybe keep lights higher. I implemented a mh for more heat in winter but I think the plants under hps are too hot. After I rewired everything I was able to turn both my 600mh and 1000hps from50-100% but I dont 4hink I factored in enough the canopy heat as my temps inside are decent. Been trying to feed less as I feel in general sometimes I overfeed. Need better notes on feeding and slowly increasing it. 

This fader smells really nice and modern which I'm not super keen on but the yield seems disappointing. Cant tell if its heat or not anc it's just a bit more sensitive, but dont think ioll be running this pheno again regardless. I noticed leaf curling on one of my male faders I was contemplating for selection cause of growth but makes me wonder if it's not heat, cause there no way my t5s doing that in a 65-70degree room. Regardless unique blueberry muffin, not alot of kush. Time to tell. Think I might have let them dry a lil too fast for the cure but they seem decent. Still trying to dial in a nice curing schedule/routine.

The killing field of course came at stellar, not as Terpy as the diesel but lovely bud structure, even if they arent giant.

20190209_004509.jpg

20190209_004136.jpg

20190209_004410.jpg

20190209_004416.jpg

20190209_004229.jpg

20190209_004133.jpg

20190209_004106.jpg

• Like 2

Excellent use of a drying rack!

Texas Tomato Food is only partly organic, though I don't know if I'd worry too much about that.

I'm going to experiment with varying degrees of organic growing in mine. I don't want to hassle making teas and keeping aerators on timers in the reservoirs, which is what the Octopot people suggest for organic growing. There is also a part of their website I recently read (or maybe it was in the instructions that came with the pots, but I think it was the website) where they say you CAN occasionally feed from the top with organic nutes. There is not much instruction on that, but I would think you'd have to maintain the moisture gradient (wet below, dryer toward the top) by ensuring some drainage into the res.

Whatever, I see lots of opportunity to exercise my pointy head.

• Thanks 1

On their site, they do state that occasionally top watering with tea is ok. But why not add it to the res? Wouldn't it wick up just like any other nutrient? 

• Like 1