•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Before I leave this Jenny kush 33 is PHAT. 

gotta get my ass to the bank so I can get my landrace order in to start get ready for f2s.

Slur 9 looks the most indica and is fastest growing. This is how I took in roots to try to slow them getting too long. So far slurs look nice. Today I will add small amounts of nutes. Keeling a close eye on this tale 13, tlr 11 doesnt look like it will make it.

20190406_202215.jpg

20190406_202156.jpg

20190406_202150.jpg

20190406_202322.jpg

• Like 4

Veg bucket 1 ppm 250 other 2 400, I was shooting for 300 but I miscalculated a bit, put ph back to around 6 on all buckets. The Malawi's are getting out of control. I might try to start flowing some earling and move outdoors so they have space. I can already tell things are gonna get crazy in the stretch department.. still brainstorming what I can do. Through out a tlr cause it had small sings of root rot and I'm paranoid now. Added some enzymes and bucket change inc on hopefully wed or tomorrow. So far I think I'll run slur in aero with some honey badger haze and kinky blaze while I get clones and pots ready for the long sativas. Gonna try a malawi in crib set up as well

20190406_204506.jpg

20190406_204512.jpg

20190406_204500.jpg

15546094278272175065981005921099.jpg

• Like 3

@MouseE looks awesome I’ve had my eye on a cloner sys I think I make one thanks for the sharing

• Like 2

I'm going insane trying to get back on my feet (literally), I'm also getting perpetually sick and adjusting hard to the new lifestyle. As soon as I adjust I know I'll be full power and switching it up again. I think not being to push myself through vigorous exercise is the hardest part. Im young, I need to extort my energy in physical ways.. shit in house 1 is so fucked up, but completely fubar but pretty close. I can feel the wings starting to lift though so it wont be long til the onslaught.

4/20 Got me hooked up 6packs for 90 so I got that in the backround...more backcrosses landraces and silver blaze types.

I lost my kinky blaze which has made me the most upset, didnt take to revegging outside my cloner well. Probably my favorite plant by far in the last 2 runs based off startup growth. Time is short over here and I dont have as much time to spend in the grow house as I'd like, also partly do to not fully practice and drill my triples.

Shit in my apartment is nice although I need to buckle down and get the silencer built ASAP as i flipped yesterday. I added about 15ml nutrients to each octo, the plants seem to be taking it well the one in the back left I think I will up solution a bit.

The slurricane looks like a sativa.

20190425_234008.jpg

20190425_234011.jpg

20190425_234017.jpg

20190425_234057.jpg

20190425_234013.jpg

20190425_234015.jpg

• Like 3

Bro, I didn’t realize you have the 3 gal octopots. How do you like them and how long will a plant go on a full reservoir? I thought about getting the 3 gal for space, but wanted the ability to go longer between fill ups. The girls are looking good in there, :tu

• Like 3

On 4/26/2019 at 9:23 AM, Justcozz said:

Bro, I didn’t realize you have the 3 gal octopots. How do you like them and how long will a plant go on a full reservoir? I thought about getting the 3 gal for space, but wanted the ability to go longer between fill ups. The girls are looking good in there, :tu

I was thinking about the 3 gallon ones for strains that might grow better in a classic SOG, after the God Bud plants I'm working on showed their growth character. Maybe 9 in a 5' x 5' tent… Anyway, this is just a thought from a guy who hasn't used Octopots yet.

• Like 3

Octopots are new to most of us on here. I think we are all trying to figure out the best way to use them for our own needs. The information from those that have been using them for a while, a long veg with 9 pots in a 5x5 could cause some space issues. Not that a crowded tent is a horrible thing...

• Like 2

I know. I'm looking at using 4 in a 5' x 5' for "typical" plants that I grow. But those old-time, short, squat indicas don't seem like they could ever fill a 5' x 5', even with 8 weeks of veg, if only 4 are in the tent.

• Like 2

On 4/26/2019 at 6:23 AM, Justcozz said:

They're not bad, gardenautis was right about them blowing up. I tried to keep them small but I'm glad theres only 3. They go through water quick but them seem to do fine for a day or 2 after that. They seem healthy but I have some algae in the bottom, think it's from the extra holes. Think I'll tape up and add liquid karma and hydroguard or great white. Seem to work wonders on hydro environments.

I think the 3 gals would be good in a straight from clone to 12/12 for a short stout flowering plant. These didnt have problems finding the res so I think they would be alright going even smaller before minor training.

Herrs so pics still slacking in other room it's sad in there.

20190505_122719.jpg

• Like 3