•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

baqualin

Baqualin's Colorado Grows

As requested by @gardenartus here's one of the most amazing shots music related I've ever captured, once in a lifetime. Blues Traveler with Leftover Salmon and former Black Crows guitarist Jackie Greene. Red Rocks July 4th 2019.

632005686_BluesTravelerRedRocks07_04_2019-50.thumb.jpg.1d1f18c4a72869bf0aef2f84ae3bfdae.jpg

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Here's one for the String Cheese Incident fans!

1995191091_StringCheeseIncidentRedRocks07_04_2019-74.thumb.jpg.0743b1105ce462d28cb8136f5dae3fe9.jpg

• Like 6

Bad ass pic bro...you got skills

• Thanks 1

One more for the Cheese lover's!

1422345467_StringCheeseIncidentRedRocks07_04_2019-18.thumb.jpg.74d06193255664bb1760d7c6dce2ab73.jpg

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, baqualin said:

As requested by @gardenartus here's one of the most amazing shots music related I've ever captured, once in a lifetime. Blues Treveler with Leftover Salmon and former Black Crows guitarist Jackie Greene. Red Rocks July 4th 2019.

632005686_BluesTravelerRedRocks07_04_2019-50.thumb.jpg.1d1f18c4a72869bf0aef2f84ae3bfdae.jpg

BAD ASS RIGHT THERE!!!! NICE shot!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, baqualin said:

Oh, You saw, thanks for checking it out, I'll do that.

Baq

I comment on your post on occasion :) You just don't know it's me, I am the nice one bahahaha just kidding, you have a lot of "nice" followers :)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Here's the 5th female and the only male (on the right ) of Velvet Orca ( Blue Orca X Velvet Rush ). Keep in mind that I just took cuttings off of these plants, she is the one of the 5 females that is showing the most Afghani traits and the male is mostly satty, so I'm going to go a head and hit her with the male for seed stock and save him tell I get a couple more then I will use them to open pollinate the best females from fall harvest. Really excited, these are from the first seeds of this cross, so nobody knows what is coming. It's 76 Thai Stick / Kandahar #1 Afghani X Highland Blue Thai / Kandahar #1 Afghani.

Baq

Moonshiners 2018 7D 10_12_2018-1.jpg

• Like 13

Nice looking plants bro 

you just might convince me to by some swami seeds  yet   :punk:

6 minutes ago, Papalag said:

Nice looking plants bro 

you just might convince me to by some swami seeds  yet   :punk:

Come the end of September you'll be knocking on my door!;)

• Like 1

Next run will be a Snowhigh run, Devils Poison.... Durban Poison X Devils Tit ( Durban Poison X Acapulco gold / C99 ), it's the old original Nor Cali Durban.

Baq

• Like 5

Red rocks is a magical place.  My opinion,  nicest venue to see any type of musical concert.  Went and saw weezer there back about 16 years ago.  

Great shot! 

• Like 3

14 hours ago, islayhearts said:

Red rocks is a magical place.  My opinion,  nicest venue to see any type of musical concert.  Went and saw weezer there back about 16 years ago.  

Great shot! 

Weezer’s bad ass, I’ve covered them a few times, they’re a fun band to shoot.

• Like 3

I just got home tonight and maybe I can get up to visit soon, and fish, too. I can bring my kayak with me. It'd be fun to hit another spot. I gotta see some of your pics. Are they on your other, is it FB?, site? My summer has been a weird one. Hopefully, I can get back on track again. I'll be moving downstairs to grow, pretty quick.

Gimme a shout. Head down anytime. Just give me a day or two notice. It's quiet and laid back at my place. It's only me here again. I saw a grandaddy buck with another younger one, crossing the road a few houses down from mine tonight as I drove back home from the store.

I tried to grab a flashed iPhone pic but it didn't work. They just stood in front of my truck for a minute once I stopped. The one was a trophy size rack, for sure. We have a lot of huge bucks around here. 

• Like 1

I don't think Texas Tomato Food will make any difference. I'm getting ready to defoliate the fuck out of this.:wOOt

untitled-3-2.thumb.jpg.4ad3305b8b3b4b3fc6645540d91e40ca.jpg

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Mr Goodfellow said:

I just got home tonight and maybe I can get up to visit soon, and fish, too. I can bring my kayak with me. It'd be fun to hit another spot. I gotta see some of your pics. Are they on your other, is it FB?, site? My summer has been a weird one. Hopefully, I can get back on track again. I'll be moving downstairs to grow, pretty quick.

Gimme a shout. Head down anytime. Just give me a day or two notice. It's quiet and laid back at my place. It's only me here again. I saw a grandaddy buck with another younger one, crossing the road a few houses down from mine tonight as I drove back home from the store.

I tried to grab a flashed iPhone pic but it didn't work. They just stood in front of my truck for a minute once I stopped. The one was a trophy size rack, for sure. We have a lot of huge bucks around here. 

FB and IG< I'll give you a shout soon!

• Like 1

Picked up another real Triangle Kush / NL 5 Haze hybrid!

untitled-4-2.thumb.jpg.275b32820d402745b046048782350326.jpg

• Like 3

Damn, bro, I'm gonna have to come clean your windshield and mow your lawn or some shit..  I bet you're having a big time out here. I knew you would. hit me up.

10 hours ago, baqualin said:

Picked up another real Triangle Kush / NL 5 Haze hybrid!

untitled-4-2.thumb.jpg.275b32820d402745b046048782350326.jpg

AK Beans is the real deal.  Glad  to see you are gonna run these.  I kind of equate him in that conaisauer type breeder.  Esko,  professor P and mene gene like. 

Looking forward to you crushing  these,  figuratively that is!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, islayhearts said:

AK Beans is the real deal.  Glad  to see you are gonna run these.  I kind of equate him in that conaisauer type breeder.  Esko,  professor P and mene gene like. 

Looking forward to you crushing  these,  figuratively that is!

He's a cool ass dude, I want to go up and fish with him before I die, we clicked right off the bat, I also have his  G13 Holy Grail X MTF / NL1, Cherry Lemonade and the Vintage Blueberry. I will run the TK cross first just to knock some people on their ass!! I'm just stoked that he finally made his beans available, they were impossible to come by.

Baq

• Like 1

1 hour ago, baqualin said:

He's a cool ass dude, I want to go up and fish with him before I die, we clicked right off the bat, I also have his  G13 Holy Grail X MTF / NL1, Cherry Lemonade and the Vintage Blueberry. I will run the TK cross first just to knock some people on their ass!! I'm just stoked that he finally made his beans available, they were impossible to come by.

Baq

Did you go directly thru him?? Or he have them  at a online seedbank now? 

Vintage blueberry sounds like a holly grail type shit for some growers!

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, islayhearts said:

Did you go directly thru him?? Or he have them  at a online seedbank now? 

Vintage blueberry sounds like a holly grail type shit for some growers!

He finally hooked up with JBC Seeds, one of my Favs, before you could go direct if you could catch up with him. He basically just grows for himself and friends. The vintage Blueberry is more satty but finishes really fast. I heard him on a podcast state that they were growing heavy Blueberry smelling / tasting in Alaska way before DJ ever thought about it.

• Like 2

Ok, updated the indoor, so now it's time for outside, drove down to get cuttings and take pics.

Velvet Orca #1

untitled-1.thumb.jpg.7e847344bbf919d91a23937af2ceece1.jpg

Velvet Orca #2

untitled-5.thumb.jpg.746bd202d39a49503e9b91ef38cf43a8.jpg

Velvet Orca #3

untitled-8.thumb.jpg.48684f820e48518fce499d0ecf835198.jpg

Back Row  L to R: MOB, MOB, Velvet Orca, Blue Orca Haze, Sugar Punch, Skywalker OG

Front Row L to R: 2 Sugar Punch the rest Blue Orca Haze

untitled-23.thumb.jpg.e00e939c782ee6ecb68b4831a4cc94f5.jpg

• Like 10

OOhhhh mob outdoors,  lovely.  That's a nice little garden he's got there! 

And that Skywalker of is a beast hidden back there.  

• Like 4

43 minutes ago, islayhearts said:

OOhhhh mob outdoors,  lovely.  That's a nice little garden he's got there! 

And that Skywalker of is a beast hidden back there.  

I’ve had the Skywalker about 2 years, the big ones are all my mothers, I brought from Ky.

• Like 2