Jump to content
  •     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

baqualin

Baqualin's Colorado Grows

Recommended Posts

Hey Baq, I just now saw your photos from the show on the 4th. Wow.! What a shot with the lightning and the fireworks. Once in a lifetime shot. I missed them while I was out of town.I was going to drive up and see you but I've been a little under the weather. As soon as I start feeling better I'll drive up.

The plants look perfect. Man, the Velvet Orca... wow.. save me a cut, bro! I'm coming! I been talking with another guy who has about 25 strains each of Gas and Snow. I'm zeroing in on the pot I want. I haven't smoked most of the strains they use since the 70's and I can't wait. I have to buy a new space helmet, though.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

These Octopots are the fuking bomb, handling the full power of my light now and still praying! Still water only in rez, LOS rules!

untitled-146.thumb.jpg.1a8356cc7a910c848a5d830c282470fd.jpg

  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, baqualin said:

These Octopots are the fuking bomb!

untitled-146.thumb.jpg.1a8356cc7a910c848a5d830c282470fd.jpg

Bro I can’t imagine growing any other way 

btw great picks on fb bro awesome 

velvet orca drool bro need me some 

peace 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/14/2019 at 2:15 AM, LaVieEnRose said:

Hello :)

These Velvet Orca look terrific - keep the good job on !

Panta.

Hey Man,

Glad to see you back on here!:smoke

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Papalag said:

Bro I can’t imagine growing any other way 

btw great picks on fb bro awesome 

velvet orca drool bro need me some 

peace 

It's a first time cross full of Thai and it's not worked yet, I have 4 females to select from on this first run, the 2 males had some intersex issues so they were trashed, I will find a couple later hopefully, the 4 females are solid so far. I took 2 cuttings of each and will decide keeper, s after harvest. There ya go.:)

Baq

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thats some crazy growth! How many plants is that, 4? I can't tell anymore. They sure look nice, too. Are you using only your build-a-soil? Or is that the outdoor plants? I'm having fun just watching you.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/15/2019 at 8:14 PM, Mr Goodfellow said:

Thats some crazy growth! How many plants is that, 4? I can't tell anymore. They sure look nice, too. Are you using only your build-a-soil? Or is that the outdoor plants? I'm having fun just watching you.

4 plants and using Gas's tweek of the Coots mix ( not as hot with neem and karanja ) , it's the mix I put together in this thread with a couple other amendments added like Barley, I use the mix for everything including house plants. No chemicals or bottled nutes, just water, a Tea once a week and foliar spray 3 times a week with a tea and that's it.

Best,

Baq

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They look great. I'm sort of using my mix that way. I'm recycling the mix from the last two years and trying to get things microbe rich and just recharging the soil with the raw organic minerals. Haven't been doing any top dressing. Just teas and water. 

Do you think you could score me a pack of those TK/NL5 haze if I could pay for it? I haven't tried contacting him yet. I haven't met him yet. I gotta get that one no matter what. Let me know if you might have some pull. I haven't even looked to see if it's on the shelf, but I figured it isn't yet. As soon as my partner sends some money up I'm getting in my truck for a little road trip. I'll swing by that way, too. I may swing though the Denver area to meet a couple of different breeders to do some trades. I can't believe it's almost the end of summer. Damn.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Mr Goodfellow said:

They look great. I'm sort of using my mix that way. I'm recycling the mix from the last two years and trying to get things microbe rich and just recharging the soil with the raw organic minerals. Haven't been doing any top dressing. Just teas and water. 

Do you think you could score me a pack of those TK/NL5 haze if I could pay for it? I haven't tried contacting him yet. I haven't met him yet. I gotta get that one no matter what. Let me know if you might have some pull. I haven't even looked to see if it's on the shelf, but I figured it isn't yet. As soon as my partner sends some money up I'm getting in my truck for a little road trip. I'll swing by that way, too. I may swing though the Denver area to meet a couple of different breeders to do some trades. I can't believe it's almost the end of summer. Damn.

Call me.

Baq

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Velvet Orca clone 7 days from cut and was in the  beginning stage of flower, cuttings and rooters were soaked in a Fulpower, Aloe and coconut solution for a couple hours and that's it, I wasn't expecting roots that fast, I was doing a routine check to make sure they weren't dry and bam! Not just the VO but 2 other strains Blue Orca Haze and Sugar Punch, the whole tray is like that. Love me some Aloe!

Baq

IMG_1737.thumb.JPG.65fe7882c80cdf1c81edfc2589bd7781.JPG

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, gardenartus said:

I will Call You Baq lol sorry had too

:rofl:rofl

I do need to talk to you, I have a friend that's also into martial arts and is using a CBD balm for his joints and muscles. I told him about you and that most of the products out on the market will not work, so I wanted to get some suggestions from you. We can also discuss in a PM.

Baq

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, gardenartus said:

Aloe saved me when I became the clone killer monster lol finally I got roots when I used Aloe.

I foliar spray it along with the fulpower and coconut powder 3 times a week in the main tent. I will back off the Aloe a little now that I'm in flower and increase the coconut water..

Baq

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...