Jump to content
  •     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

baqualin

Baqualin's Colorado Grows

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, JetDro said:

Beautiful!!!!

The Octo really is the shit. One of the things I was curious about is how the roots would react in the rez with just tap water since I'm LOS, well it's fucking full of white roots, I was stoked when I saw the first, I'll take pics when I break em down. So, so far everything is exceeding expectations, but as you know that could all go to hell in a hand basket. The real test is the second run, that's where you see if your soil has reach the LOS level.

Baq

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, JetDro said:

My Sugar Punch X Goji is a KNOCK OUT !!!!! I mean Papalag's SP X G......:showoff:

I saw!:icecream:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, baqualin said:

I saw!:icecream:

You can try some, got plenty:execute Ripped my head off, have not touched it since....................not cause of power, lol, no more is dry yet.................I hang 2 weeks only been 5 days

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, baqualin said:

The Octo really is the shit. One of the things I was curious about is how the roots would react in the rez with just tap water since I'm LOS, well it's fucking full of white roots, I was stoked when I saw the first, I'll take pics when I break em down. So, so far everything is exceeding expectations, but as you know that could all go to hell in a hand basket. The real test is the second run, that's where you see if your soil has reach the LOS level.

Baq

The Octopot will hide most issues ....................it is that good..................been hiding all mine..............like EC of 3.2 during flower and WAY HIGH N % , plants still beautiful.

My next run will be amazing!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, JetDro said:

The Octopot will hide most issues ....................it is that good..................been hiding all mine..............like EC of 3.2 during flower and WAY HIGH N % , plants still beautiful.

My next run will be amazing!

I know, I'm ready to get this run out of the way and hit it again ASAFP to see what I do.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Things are getting wicked!

Skywalker OG tall ones, Sugar Punch the rest.

1429671662_tentrunI08_26_2019-149.thumb.jpg.2b35e0ae7b464cce05dc2318f4b89570.jpg

Sugar Punch frosting up and reeking Blueberries, smells similar to Birds of Paradise from Prof. P,  probably finish first of October. LOS holding up well so far in the Octopots.

860271014_tentrunI08_26_2019-168.thumb.jpg.2672525ee750a67cd4df91ebcce2b618.jpg

724605338_tentrunI08_26_2019-158.thumb.jpg.5214830d6cff9e837b69aa2601fe3994.jpg

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow! you're not lying, heh. They're in go mode now. They're looking badd ass. Those SP are frosting up nice for this early. That looks like a killer pheno... those bottom two. Is that SP? 

I can't leave here before Sunday, and will call at the end of the week. Left a post to you in Jet's thread a few minutes ago.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Check this out guys. I just top off my Octopots and look what I saw in the reservoir, these are baby earthworms, LOS is killing it in these babies.

 

untitled-146.jpg

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What seed run of Sannie's was that SP from??? Do you know?? One of the earlier ones or one of the later ones???

I have found nothing I have liked in the new versions............................

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, baqualin said:

Check this out guys. I just top off my Octopots and look what I saw in the reservoir, these are baby earthworms, LOS is killing it in these babies.

Do you add the earthworms in when you finish mixing the soil?  or are they included in their mix?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, JetDro said:

What seed run of Sannie's was that SP from??? Do you know?? One of the earlier ones or one of the later ones???

I have found nothing I have liked in the new versions............................

They were from a year ago. I cracked 5 and gave 4 away before I left Ky, the one I kept was random, they were just seedlings and I grabbed the right one.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Mr Goodfellow said:

Do you add the earthworms in when you finish mixing the soil?  or are they included in their mix?

 

Yes, I added them to the pots once the ground cover sprouted and looks like they're reproducing like crazy.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, JetDro said:

is the recipe for YOUR LOS soil in this thread somewhere????

?????

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, baqualin said:

Check this out guys. I just top off my Octopots and look what I saw in the reservoir, these are baby earthworms, LOS is killing it in these babies.

 

untitled-146.jpg

I would have thought I was infected with bugs lol I am so glad you posted this pic, never knew what the babies looked like.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, JetDro said:

is the recipe for YOUR LOS soil in this thread somewhere????

https://www.kisorganics.com/blogs/news/basics-to-mixing-your-own-soil

I think there are variations of this recipe and I think Baq omitted one item.... he can explain it.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, JetDro said:

is the recipe for YOUR LOS soil in this thread somewhere????

Page 1 of this thread step by step with pictures. I have made a couple of adjustment with the amendments per Gas, but the base mix is exact.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, gardenartus said:

I would have thought I was infected with bugs lol I am so glad you posted this pic, never knew what the babies looked like.

You should see them in my worm bin, it looks alive.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Mr Goodfellow said:

https://www.kisorganics.com/blogs/news/basics-to-mixing-your-own-soil

I think there are variations of this recipe and I think Baq omitted one item.... he can explain it.

Only thing I cut back on was the amount of neem cake added, I didn't use any in this mix until I spoke with Gas and he said the Coots mix was a little hot and suggested cutting the neem in half.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

One thing I cut out and won't use anymore is the Azomite, just has to much Aluminum in it, I go with straight Basalt dust.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, baqualin said:

Page 1 of this thread step by step with pictures. I have made a couple of adjustment with the amendments per Gas, but the base mix is exact.

Thank you sir..................looks simple enough! Did you buy all the "stuff" and amendments at one place, or have to go all over to source it???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, JetDro said:

Thank you sir..................looks simple enough! Did you buy all the "stuff" and amendments at one place, or have to go all over to source it???

Sphagum Peat moss bales at Home depot ($12 to $15 ) and EWC's locally (making my own now), the rest I get from build a soil here in Colorado. Gas has also started to sell his own components, he's fired up the LOS forum again.

https://buildasoil.com/

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...