•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

baqualin

Baqualin's Colorado Grows

Ok, took a mad dash south to check on my lady's and pick up harvest bud samples to smoke test for the VO keeper and it looks like I've changed my mind from the last visit and went back to my original thoughts of it being pheno #1, she is a fucking beast, not as leafy as it looks, buds are huge and dense on the plant, hard as a golfball, plus it reeks with funk. She still has a couple weeks, not as fast as #3 but blows it away everywhere else. Smoke some of the 3 cut yesterday and it kept me up all night and it's no cure yet, I'm dying to try this #1 cut.

575901516_KbeauSept09_20_2019-249.thumb.jpg.526191aeabff54b2303bdd13467502eb.jpg

1848907931_KbeauSept09_20_2019-250.jpg.3abe1c58b78367682de4556e8adac8a2.jpg

1328340874_KbeauSept09_20_2019-250-2.thumb.jpg.a5107f8c7f898ebce59c6cb7b9c33f99.jpg

• Like 8

1 hour ago, shiskaberry savior said:

@Mr Goodfellow great score from swami should be some tasty treats to be had with those beans . 

Those are Baqualin's goodies. I was just replying to his post. :) I suspect he may though. 

• Like 1

Tester bud of Sugar Punch, still a couple weeks away and with the cool night temps she is showing some really beautiful leaf colors along with the buds turning a light pink color, I'll have pics of this when it peaks!

119954332_SPTestbud09_25_2019-146.thumb.jpg.bee78c373344ec942e1f61616e3bcfba.jpg

• Like 4

She’s all growed up! Is that just a tester bun or broken limb.

I always joke about it but I was just sitting here smoking some bud from a broken limb for real, heh. I broke it off while pulling leaves. JC Haze from @Justcozz. It’s gonna be great; sannie’s jack x silverfields. I hit a few buds with pollen from the same dad. It’s 2 years old but kept well. 

I finally moved a light and fan downstairs and the future has begun. The cuts are down there with all the rest of the next run.  

Be talking to you soon. I’m starting a small job this week for some friends but mostly here. Slowly getting the new space set up. 

• Like 3

18 hours ago, Mr Goodfellow said:

She’s all growed up! Is that just a tester bun or broken limb.

I always joke about it but I was just sitting here smoking some bud from a broken limb for real, heh. I broke it off while pulling leaves. JC Haze from @Justcozz. It’s gonna be great; sannie’s jack x silverfields. I hit a few buds with pollen from the same dad. It’s 2 years old but kept well. 

I finally moved a light and fan downstairs and the future has begun. The cuts are down there with all the rest of the next run.  

Be talking to you soon. I’m starting a small job this week for some friends but mostly here. Slowly getting the new space set up. 

HAHAHAHAHA! You called it, I actually cut it by mistake while removing a small bud to let in more light.:nerd

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

It will be a bit, but I can't wait to play with these new releases (actually the BO X MCHP not released yet).

The One Bx3 (The One X Blue Moon Rocks) Used BMR as the marker, Gas said it's 75% the One at BX3

2nd pack is Blue Orca X Malana Cream Hash Plant.

IMG_1791.thumb.JPG.85f2b6f4e5a3e0487e50382ed81c04bf.JPG

• Like 4

On 9/25/2019 at 3:52 PM, baqualin said:

Tester bud of Sugar Punch, still a couple weeks away and with the cool night temps she is showing some really beautiful leaf colors along with the buds turning a light pink color, I'll have pics of this when it peaks!

119954332_SPTestbud09_25_2019-146.thumb.jpg.bee78c373344ec942e1f61616e3bcfba.jpg

Pretty buds

• Like 3

Beautiful bud and nice new seeds bro 

happy birthday my friend 

paps 

• Like 1

Well happy happy birthday bro....