•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

baqualin

Baqualin's Colorado Grows

Ok, took a mad dash south to check on my lady's and pick up harvest bud samples to smoke test for the VO keeper and it looks like I've changed my mind from the last visit and went back to my original thoughts of it being pheno #1, she is a fucking beast, not as leafy as it looks, buds are huge and dense on the plant, hard as a golfball, plus it reeks with funk. She still has a couple weeks, not as fast as #3 but blows it away everywhere else. Smoke some of the 3 cut yesterday and it kept me up all night and it's no cure yet, I'm dying to try this #1 cut.

575901516_KbeauSept09_20_2019-249.thumb.jpg.526191aeabff54b2303bdd13467502eb.jpg

1848907931_KbeauSept09_20_2019-250.jpg.3abe1c58b78367682de4556e8adac8a2.jpg

1328340874_KbeauSept09_20_2019-250-2.thumb.jpg.a5107f8c7f898ebce59c6cb7b9c33f99.jpg

• Like 8

1 hour ago, shiskaberry savior said:

@Mr Goodfellow great score from swami should be some tasty treats to be had with those beans . 

Those are Baqualin's goodies. I was just replying to his post. :) I suspect he may though. 

• Like 1

Tester bud of Sugar Punch, still a couple weeks away and with the cool night temps she is showing some really beautiful leaf colors along with the buds turning a light pink color, I'll have pics of this when it peaks!

119954332_SPTestbud09_25_2019-146.thumb.jpg.bee78c373344ec942e1f61616e3bcfba.jpg

• Like 4

She’s all growed up! Is that just a tester bun or broken limb.

I always joke about it but I was just sitting here smoking some bud from a broken limb for real, heh. I broke it off while pulling leaves. JC Haze from @Justcozz. It’s gonna be great; sannie’s jack x silverfields. I hit a few buds with pollen from the same dad. It’s 2 years old but kept well. 

I finally moved a light and fan downstairs and the future has begun. The cuts are down there with all the rest of the next run.  

Be talking to you soon. I’m starting a small job this week for some friends but mostly here. Slowly getting the new space set up. 

• Like 3

18 hours ago, Mr Goodfellow said:

She’s all growed up! Is that just a tester bun or broken limb.

I always joke about it but I was just sitting here smoking some bud from a broken limb for real, heh. I broke it off while pulling leaves. JC Haze from @Justcozz. It’s gonna be great; sannie’s jack x silverfields. I hit a few buds with pollen from the same dad. It’s 2 years old but kept well. 

I finally moved a light and fan downstairs and the future has begun. The cuts are down there with all the rest of the next run.  

Be talking to you soon. I’m starting a small job this week for some friends but mostly here. Slowly getting the new space set up. 

HAHAHAHAHA! You called it, I actually cut it by mistake while removing a small bud to let in more light.:nerd

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

It will be a bit, but I can't wait to play with these new releases (actually the BO X MCHP not released yet).

The One Bx3 (The One X Blue Moon Rocks) Used BMR as the marker, Gas said it's 75% the One at BX3

2nd pack is Blue Orca X Malana Cream Hash Plant.

IMG_1791.thumb.JPG.85f2b6f4e5a3e0487e50382ed81c04bf.JPG

• Like 4

On 9/25/2019 at 3:52 PM, baqualin said:

Tester bud of Sugar Punch, still a couple weeks away and with the cool night temps she is showing some really beautiful leaf colors along with the buds turning a light pink color, I'll have pics of this when it peaks!

119954332_SPTestbud09_25_2019-146.thumb.jpg.bee78c373344ec942e1f61616e3bcfba.jpg

Pretty buds

• Like 3

Beautiful bud and nice new seeds bro 

happy birthday my friend 

paps 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Well happy happy birthday bro....

• Thanks 1

Everybody is freaking out over this SP pic on Instagram so I thought I would throw it up here.

Sugar Punch finished 9 weeks, Sweet candy with a diesel undertone and after a little cure it's pretty fire and if you smoke too much it will race you pretty good, I'm sure that will mellow with a little more cure, is it Silverfields, no, but it's pretty fuking close, won't hesitate to run again. Yield pretty happy with results for a first time run using a whole new system. I pulled a little over 10 oz's of trimmed bud each and not popcorn, nice size buds, also pulled the same off of Skywalker OG. Loving the Octopots I will grow in them from now on, they rock, Thanks for turning me on to them @gardenartus!!!

Next run is in the oven, seeds are showing tails and I'm excited to start a new Octo run, this is the tell tale LOS run, I show more regarding in the next post.

On Deck:

Purple Urkle X Super Skunk ( AK Bean Brains )

Blueberries and Chocolate (Blueberry Hash Plant X Chocolate Diesel) Blueberry Hashplant is Bodhi's cross of his Santa Cruz Blue Dream cut with his 88 G13 Hashplant bred by NDN Guy and was selected by Respect Genetics. The reversed male Chocolate Diesel used is a strain made by Maphial mid 2000 and offered only as an one off auction item, so it's rare. It's Reservoir Seeds Sour Diesel (V1.5 version male selection) crossed with Dutch Flowers Chocolate Trip (Katsu's F1-cut).

Another exciting run, stay tuned!:j

tent run 10_10_2019-203.jpg

• Like 8

2 minutes ago, gardenartus said:

Your pics are just too good, no one can take a pic like you. Man that is stunning. Your next run sounds very interesting. :)

Both are super heavy producers, so we're going to see what the Octos will get out of them. I really believe I can average a pound a pot next run after correcting a few mistakes I saw in this grow, nothing to do with nutes, mainly with the way I trained, going back to my old ways regarding.

Baq

• Like 1

Just now, baqualin said:

Both are super heavy producers, so we're going to see what the Octos will get out of them. I really believe I can average a pound a pot next run after correcting a few mistakes I saw in this grow, nothing to do with nutes, mainly with the way I trained, going back to my old ways regarding.

Baq

I have no doubt you can, I pulled 19 off the Deathstar. One of my friends, she on a regular basis pulls 12 to a pound. Love the Ocotpots :)

• Like 1

Octopots ready waiting for next round. You can scrape back the soil surface about an inch down and it’s full of Spring Tails and baby earthworms, these were not broken down, just added some amendments, EWC’s, Kelp and malted Barley. The Octopot with the most ground cover was the plant that Hermed on me during flower and had to be removed, I just cut the stalk at soil level and left the rest, when I went to amend, the stalk and roots were gone already broken down. Now since that pot is a head of the others (they’ll catch up quick ) I will cut the tops off ground cover, mulch the soil and allow the cut portion to continue to grow, this is no till in a pot. It’s still sucking a good bit of water to which tells me it’s alive!

First run was easy and I only had 2 or 3 hours of light work having it ready for the next run, didn’t have to lift or mix a damn thing.

229032DC-90AB-402D-99D0-CB65B2561D29.jpeg

• Like 3

LOS tub ready to use for transplants, I’ve got some large grow bags that I will be using going forward.

3A697B63-C6D8-43CD-9815-E2449F455FE6.jpeg

Got the worm bin moved inside for the winter and it’s rocking and rolling too. I’m keeping a newspaper layer on top covered in neem cake for a few days to make sure I didn’t bring in fungus gnats, it’s been in a week and going great.

AE1FDF4E-7E0E-4A94-9B34-AE13B5039EDF.thumb.jpeg.9854377159d43113523cb8bdadd97432.jpegBE94FE52-596D-4936-B1F4-4B9A15AD68AF.thumb.jpeg.cdf1141f96e4bfeef0328947749ff81e.jpeg

• Like 2

I gotta get my worms to one side and harvest the EWC. The weather got me before I got it done. I have a good haul, but need to refresh everything.

16 hours ago, Mr Goodfellow said:

I gotta get my worms to one side and harvest the EWC. The weather got me before I got it done. I have a good haul, but need to refresh everything.

Just screen it and put the worms back in the bin and continue on.

• Like 1

Awesome score limited releases.:ph34r:

509F5315-97C1-4AD9-811A-A745B859EC7F.thumb.jpeg.656dc890f81eed05ea27ca7d84bc9c15.jpeg

• Like 2