•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

baqualin

Baqualin's Colorado Grows

@Shoeless and @Papalag better make it a lawn chair because I'm running the fuk out of Gas's shit, he's been really good to me, I have over 20 of his crosses to play with. These just hit the door

Black Star Liner : 77 Jamaican (sourced from Mila the Hash Queen) X The One / Tribal African, ........Google Black Star Liner, history behind the name fits the cross.

The One / Panama X Paki Chitral / Chocolate Thai. the Paki X Chocolate Thai is from Brown Dirt Warrior and has been worked for 30 years ( not the same as the Choco Thai in Chocolate Trip). I plan to make seeds from as many of these as time allows and I will share. I have cuts of BOH to give away right now, you just have to get to me.

IMG_1290.thumb.JPG.22a05a8e6bf3c81903d152241c489ac8.JPG

• Like 4

I picked these up after watching Chris / Mr Octopot use one to fill the bag with soil, so I ran out and bought a couple, I must say they're the shit!

Baq

IMG_1287.thumb.JPG.a2fc6a9cd24cc0dc0f782733406e6fa3.JPG

• Like 5

Getting closer, worms installed and pots seeded with clover, just waiting for the cuttings to show roots and transplant. gives me time to hang the big light and filtration.

Baq

IMG_1289.thumb.JPG.5f4b9b01f29d2ca3400e4c07e9fe774e.JPG

• Like 5

Ah, man, that looks nice. I'd say you've been home in KY visualizing this day. 

Did you get the clover from BAS? 

Your two new strains look very interesting. I love the stuff he works with. He's the closest to the old stuff we smoked growing up, that I know of.

peace

12 minutes ago, baqualin said:

Getting closer, worms installed and pots seeded with clover, just waiting for the cuttings to show roots and transplant. gives me time to hang the big light and filtration.

Baq

IMG_1289.thumb.JPG.5f4b9b01f29d2ca3400e4c07e9fe774e.JPG

I fill the Octopot's rez's about 2 days BEFORE I put a plant in. Let the sleeve "wick" up some water before I place a cut in them. 2 days is about all it takes to set the

sleeve. NICE CLEAN ROOM BRO!!!

Who or what is GAS???

Those ice shovels should work excellent, great idea!

The ONE???? Sannie's The ONE?????? Used in Sugar Punch????

Can you adjust the spectrum on that led in there?????

• Like 1

I have a couple of those ice scoops, they are in my gold prospecting equipment tub. While filling my Octos I thought about them, they are in my storage unit 10 miles away.

Filling the octopots a few days in advance is a great idea. My clone probably wouldn’t have wilted on me...

Hey Baq, looks like you have everything to a good start out in Colorado, nice, can’t wait to see how it looks in a few months.

Hey JetDro. The One is Thai x Afghani made by Clackamas Coot, old school strain made long before Sannie.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, JetDro said:

I fill the Octopot's rez's about 2 days BEFORE I put a plant in. Let the sleeve "wick" up some water before I place a cut in them. 2 days is about all it takes to set the

sleeve. NICE CLEAN ROOM BRO!!!

Who or what is GAS???

Those ice shovels should work excellent, great idea!

The ONE???? Sannie's The ONE?????? Used in Sugar Punch????

Can you adjust the spectrum on that led in there?????

No it's the original legendary The One from Clackamus Coots, 1976 Thai Stick X Kandahar Afghani that he picked from a group of plants divided out among the BOEL members, he took the most Sativa leaning and it became The One, many moons before Sannie's and totally different animals.

The light is my veg light California Lights Works Solar Extreme 250 3000K, it goes in the 2 X 4, my HLG 600 H Samsung Quantum Board 3000 K is going in the 4 X 4, hooking it up tomorrow, have to run to Denver today and see a friend.

Baq

• Like 3

I'd love to take you up on the BOH cut, but I'm heading to OBX for a week and it'll die in the mailbox.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Justcozz said:

I have a couple of those ice scoops, they are in my gold prospecting equipment tub. While filling my Octos I thought about them, they are in my storage unit 10 miles away.

Filling the octopots a few days in advance is a great idea. My clone probably wouldn’t have wilted on me...

Hey Baq, looks like you have everything to a good start out in Colorado, nice, can’t wait to see how it looks in a few months.

OK, you threw up a flag with me with the mention of Gold prospecting equipment, I'm a Geologist and one of the things I want to do out here for fun is to look for spots to pan.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Shoeless said:

I'd love to take you up on the BOH cut, but I'm heading to OBX for a week and it'll die in the mailbox.

I'll have seeds of it down the road.

• Like 3

I have 2 sluice boxes and about 20 pans. Nothing better than playing in a creek on a hot summer day getting gold. Ive paid for weekend camping trips just from the gold Ive recovered. Super awesome for kids. I always have people come up and talk when I am panning. I keep a small pan with a few flakes in it just for kids. toss in a few handfuls of dirt and let them pan. I never get tired of watching their eyes get big when they find gold.

Before California banned dredging, I was going to buy one. They don’t want anyone out here to do anything they cant 100% regulate and get “their fair share” aka taxes. Gold is pretty much everywhere. 

Maybe on an OG gets together we can set up a day for everyone to give it a shot. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Shoeless said:

Have you ever been in Tortuga's Lie? Best food around for cheap in the old days, or reasonable. Very cool hangout type place.. It's in Nags Head. I wonder if Big Will still owns it?

I lived up there before going down to Avon on Hatteras Island. I know you'll fish some while you're there. heh. You might be able to get the softshell crabs... I forget the big season. Collingtion Island in Kill Devil Hills. You can buy them from the locals, who take them out of the holding area to get them right as they molt. 

I'm envious.  It's one of my favorite places in the country. have fun!

We will be down in Waves. We go every April, usually in Avon. Stayed on Hermolet across from Avon Pier for many years. Blowfish is some delicious eating.

Oh man.. I haven't been back since 97. I was still a hellion then. I was windsurfing all the time in the sound, wave sailing in the Ocean, man that was fun. We used to do downwinders. Go up to Waves and get dropped off and do a downwind sail back to Avon. Saw more than a few sharks and lots of massive sea turtles. Then go home and eat some kind of seafood and drink beer and smoke the kind. Good people there, too. I liked it. I lived right on the main Highway in the center of Avon. I was about 2 blocks from the ovcean. Me and the dog would walk over every evening and fish. I'd take my small cooler with beer and bait with us and surf fish till the sun went down. My dog loved it. he would watch every cast, lol. Eat some sand for me!

Sorry baq!

peace

• Like 2

A little update, been busy with my photography, but it looks like the show is getting ready to start.

untitled-2.thumb.jpg.a403954a5d54aa7af2c59184f6b92237.jpg

untitled-1.thumb.jpg.efcb20707105fe85f9001399c92e443e.jpg

untitled-4.thumb.jpg.c06dc82842ecfdf3263615a7ee78a5b8.jpg

• Like 7

Scored these this week, FYI Snow is still having major health problems, his beans may not be around too much longer.

untitled-3.jpg

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, baqualin said:

A little update, been busy with my photography, but it looks like the show is getting ready to start.

untitled-2.thumb.jpg.a403954a5d54aa7af2c59184f6b92237.jpg

untitled-1.thumb.jpg.efcb20707105fe85f9001399c92e443e.jpg

untitled-4.thumb.jpg.c06dc82842ecfdf3263615a7ee78a5b8.jpg

I forgot you had the Octo's too! Nice clean setup, I like your "under cover".......

22 minutes ago, baqualin said:

Scored these this week, FYI Snow is still having major health problems, his beans may not be around too much longer.

untitled-3.jpg

Oh man, I hate to hear that. That's crazy, I was just looking at that strain on the right. Gooey Breeder has some similar stuff. I have to get back to work fist before I'll ever be able to buy the damn seeds. I'm looking at these guys with those genetics. Choco Thai with the other classics. Gas, Snow High and Gooey Breeder all work similar stuff. 

Been wanting to come and hook .  up with you but things on the home front have kept me here. The weather has prevented me from starting the downstairs yet but I may get into it this week as it warms up.. I have a small run going now for some smoking bud and I'm getting close to starting some things to go outside.

Is it too late to still get a cutting of the BOH? Man, I gotta try that. I should be a little freed up soon to get out. I have so much to do here outside once the weather gets nice but I need to get out, too. 

Stay in touch. If you ever get bored and want to come down one day to screw around give me a call. I'm in the ghetto compared to you, I'm sure, but I sort of dig it. All countryfied. Lots of cool older neighbors and lots of pure freedom. My house I got is 125 years old, so I have some remodeling to do to say the least. Cool place though. It's working for me.

Your grow site looks nice bro. Glad you got up and running. We'll get together soon. 

peace

Some aloe I think?