•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

baqualin

Baqualin's Colorado Grows

1 hour ago, Mr Goodfellow said:

Oh man, I hate to hear that. That's crazy, I was just looking at that strain on the right. Gooey Breeder has some similar stuff. I have to get back to work fist before I'll ever be able to buy the damn seeds. I'm looking at these guys with those genetics. Choco Thai with the other classics. Gas, Snow High and Gooey Breeder all work similar stuff. 

Been wanting to come and hook .  up with you but things on the home front have kept me here. The weather has prevented me from starting the downstairs yet but I may get into it this week as it warms up.. I have a small run going now for some smoking bud and I'm getting close to starting some things to go outside.

Is it too late to still get a cutting of the BOH? Man, I gotta try that. I should be a little freed up soon to get out. I have so much to do here outside once the weather gets nice but I need to get out, too. 

Stay in touch. If you ever get bored and want to come down one day to screw around give me a call. I'm in the ghetto compared to you, I'm sure, but I sort of dig it. All countryfied. Lots of cool older neighbors and lots of pure freedom. My house I got is 125 years old, so I have some remodeling to do to say the least. Cool place though. It's working for me.

Your grow site looks nice bro. Glad you got up and running. We'll get together soon. 

peace

I've been wanting to get down your way, but still strapped like you and trying to get my photography business to take off, which is going well I might say. I don't have any cuts at the moment, I only kept 2 of the BOH, one for me and one for @Shoeless, both were the last cuts taken before I gave away the mom and both were looking mutant with weird leaf growth, lost one and the other one is looking better, hopefully it will grow out of it and I can take a few cuttings (as I train) for you and Shoeless.

Baq

• Like 3

1 hour ago, gardenartus said:

What is in your pots with cannabis? The plant?

1. Flax - Carter
  2. Clover - Yellow Sweet 
  3. Clover - White Dutch
  4. Clover - Medium Red
  5. Clover - Crimson
  6. Lentils - Indianhead
  7. Millet - White Proso
  8. Vetch - Hairy
  9. Vetch - Common
  10. Cowpeas - Red Ripper
  11. Buckwheat - Mancan
  12. Pea - Forage
  • Like 2

16 minutes ago, ifish said:

Clover and .......... ?

1. Flax - Carter
  2. Clover - Yellow Sweet 
  3. Clover - White Dutch
  4. Clover - Medium Red
  5. Clover - Crimson
  6. Lentils - Indianhead
  7. Millet - White Proso
  8. Vetch - Hairy
  9. Vetch - Common
  10. Cowpeas - Red Ripper
  11. Buckwheat - Mancan
  12. Pea - Forage
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, baqualin said:
  1. Flax - Carter
  2. Clover - Yellow Sweet 
  3. Clover - White Dutch
  4. Clover - Medium Red
  5. Clover - Crimson
  6. Lentils - Indianhead
  7. Millet - White Proso
  8. Vetch - Hairy
  9. Vetch - Common
  10. Cowpeas - Red Ripper
  11. Buckwheat - Mancan
  12. Pea - Forage

natural rhizobium :tu that's it

• Like 2

I think that's where he gets everything. They have it all. I'm putting together my stuff ghetto style this year. I have some clover waiting for me and have some blocking Comfrey on the way in the mail from a friend. Baqualin is way ahead of me in this game, but I'm learning fast!

• Like 2

On 5/15/2019 at 5:35 AM, Shoeless said:

Hey Baq. Is that cover from BAS?

Yes, I get most everything from them and there's also a couple of places here in CS that I buy my worms and castings from, went to a worm composting workshop this past weekend at Buckley's Farm Supply, it's where I get my worms and there's another garden center that also carries BAS products, so I'm in heaven here.

On another note the Octo's are getting ready to explode, got up this morning and all plants are praying including the BOH I was worried about.

Baq

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, baqualin said:

Yes, I get most everything from them and there's also a couple of places here in CS that I buy my worms and castings from, went to a worm composting workshop this past weekend at Buckley's Farm Supply, it's where I get my worms and there's another garden center that also carries BAS products, so I'm in heaven here.

On another note the Octo's are getting ready to explode, got up this morning and all plants are praying including the BOH I was worried about.

Baq

BOOM!

Hi baq 

This is getting in:jteresting 

NEXT ON DECK!

Worked these over in a sanding tube then threw in Fulpower / Aloe soaked paper towels and 12 hours later Velvet Orca with tails. This is about as fast as I've seen!

Baq

untitled-1.jpg

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, baqualin said:

NEXT ON DECK!

Worked these over in a sanding tube then threw in Fulpower / Aloe soaked paper towels and 12 hours later Velvet Orca with tails. This is about as fast as I've seen!

Baq

untitled-1.jpg

Where they old seeds....................or just trying to germ faster than usual????  I have never had to resort to "scarification " on any seeds yet.

19 minutes ago, JetDro said:

Where they old seeds....................or just trying to germ faster than usual????  I have never had to resort to "scarification " on any seeds yet.

I never did either until I had to deal with the super tough Ouzbeckistan seeds, since then I just light buff everything as part of my routine, it works. 12 hours is fast, even with buffing.

Baq

• Like 2

Are you talking about Cristalin's Uzbek? I'm about to pop some for outside.

Just now, baqualin said:

I never did either until I had to deal with the super tough Ouzbeckistan seeds, since then I just light buff everything as part of my routine, it works. 12 hours is fast, even with buffing.

Baq

I have NEVER done the paper towel method, seems silly to me, but see a LOT of people use it.  I suppose it is probably the most secure way to pop them.

I have 2 seeds coming to me, 1 each of 2 strains I REALLY want to run. I HAVE to get them to pop.........................paper towel method would probably be a good method for these two seeds, but never trying it before, I just cannot try it on them.

6 hours ago, JetDro said:

I have NEVER done the paper towel method, seems silly to me, but see a LOT of people use it.  I suppose it is probably the most secure way to pop them.

I have 2 seeds coming to me, 1 each of 2 strains I REALLY want to run. I HAVE to get them to pop.........................paper towel method would probably be a good method for these two seeds, but never trying it before, I just cannot try it on them.

I’ve been using the paper towel method for 48 Year’s, tried everything else under the sun, always willing to try new ways, always come back to paper towels. It is sterile, cheap, simple and always works. Most all the best breeders use it when trying to crack old seeds. That’s me, what works for you is what’s best.

• Like 4

6 hours ago, Mr Goodfellow said:

Are you talking about Cristalin's Uzbek? I'm about to pop some for outside.

Yes, they’re like little tanks, I would give them a little scuffing. With that said mine were from the first batch and there was a problem that has been corrected. You can go back and read the thread for a heads up.

• Like 2

Hope everybody is having a wonderful Memorial Day! Please remember those who made it possible for us to do all the crazy things we get away with in today's world!

The girls are in the first topping and looking good, all stress has been shed away and soon they will be ready for the screen, loving these Octos. Clockwise from top left, Sugar Punch, Sugar Punch, Skywalker OG Kush and Blue Orca Haze.

untitled-1-2.thumb.jpg.6a43f2c11fd117a946d21b59403c2313.jpg

My Octo Guardian

IMG_1330.thumb.jpg.846de8b7276f2f0b7ce42f29f1f10c17.jpg

• Like 9

They look great bro 

let the show begin 

I see you have 2 sugar punch , just can’t grow one  it’s never enough 

That BOH is calling me 

peace 

• Like 1

The girls are in the first topping and looking good, all stress has been shed away and soon they will be ready for the screen, loving these Octos

:tu Welcome to "The Club"

• Like 2

On deck for next run. Velvet Orca.

IMG_1336.JPG

IMG_1339.JPG

• Like 7

25 minutes ago, baqualin said:

On deck for next run. Velvet Orca.

IMG_1336.JPG

IMG_1339.JPG

An Octo run...............................or you going to just rough it......................................LMAO!!!!

6 hours ago, JetDro said:

An Octo run...............................or you going to just rough it......................................LMAO!!!!

Don't know, I might just go straight Hydro.

Really starting to kick now, BOH (low left) is loving these things, it puts out huge roots and the Octos are giving it room to breathe indoors. I keep looking at the 4 X 4 tent thinking I need a bigger tent, I could fill it with one fucking octo, shit! Also, nothing but water and occasional misting with an Aloe / Comfrey extract / FulPower spray mix. So far the LOS mix is working..

Baq

untitled-1-3.jpg

• Like 6