•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

baqualin

Baqualin's Colorado Grows

Ok guys, tell me what traits you think your seeing in these babies..... @santero. Blue Orca X Velvet Rush. So far I'm seeing Blueberry like traits.

untitled-1-4.jpg

• Like 8

I’m still a noob....so can’t help with identifying the traits.......but you send them to me, ill finish them and let you know how they smoke after harvest......:showoff:

for real though, those are some pretty little things. Can’t wait to see them all grown up.

• Haha 1

That bottom, middle one looks different than all of the others. It's gonna be a screamer! Number it, lol. I have no genetic memory to work with, so can't help you there. I was busy smoking it all while others dealt with the growing back then. I'm sorry for that now, but I'm doing my best to make up for lost time! 

• Like 1

Sorry I can't help with the ID, but the octos are treating you right. Beautiful plants, Baq.

• Like 1

Blueberry all the way

the rhubarb color wow I love it 

and of course the Octo’s look great 

I agree with justcozz just send them to me as well I’ll give them a proper Viking funeral one small fire at a time :smokeafter harvest of course

paps 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, gardenartus said:

Truth! If you vegged for a bit, one Octopot could fill up your tent.

NO doubt!!! I bet, with 8 weeks veg time, ONE octopot with a well growing strain like my Goji, could cover my huge 4 foot by 4 foot screen!

I plant to cover the screen. Not gonna happen however, too much wasted veg time when 4vplants veg'd 1/2 that time do the same thing .

• Like 1

I never got to grow the Blueberry. I'm like Papa, though... I love that rhubarb color. It has a wicked look already.

No likes, but I tend to agree with Garden and Jet... and from what I've seen. 4x4 tent = 1 Octopot and plant. Not a bad problem to have.

15 minutes ago, JetDro said:

NO doubt!!! I bet, with 8 weeks veg time, ONE octopot with a well growing strain like my Goji, could cover my huge 4 foot by 4 foot screen!

I plant to cover the screen. Not gonna happen however, too much wasted veg time when 4vplants veg'd 1/2 that time do the same thing .

The veg time seems to not be worth it...but just wait...this will be your highest yield from 4 indoor plants you have ever gotten. 

• Like 1

ah, wonderful, i agree about the rhubarb/BB traits visible, really beautiful so far.

btw, bro ... i checked my stash , i have some of those blue velvet x NL#5/nevhz.

i think "wayne" (over at broski club) send them over some years ago (r.i.p. :( )

• Like 3

Screen is in, Yeah!! All up hill from here. LOS seems to be working fine in the Octopots, still nothing but water and Amino Acid based foliar teas. BOH is kicking!

Baq

untitled-1-5.jpg

• Like 8

Velvet Orca is kicking pretty good too! Loving what I see so far.

Baq

untitled-1-6.jpg

• Like 7

looks great bro. Those little Orca almost look like strawberry plants..pretty cool. Can’t wait till they really start showing their structure 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Justcozz said:

looks great bro. Those little Orca almost look like strawberry plants..pretty cool. Can’t wait till they really start showing their structure 

These are going outside, got a Ky friend in Pueblo working with me where l can get them outside to see the full expression and take cuttings from them there, that way only the good shit will be in my tent, plus I can go a head and crack another batch of seeds to look at. Now if I can get @Mr Goodfellow in the mix I will be in selection heaven:ph34r:

Baq

• Like 2

Maybe you need to meet in Pueblo, that’s about as close to halfway that has a town. Swap some seeds and clones....smoke some bud...:j

Maybe I should jump in the car and head out there.....I’m in need of a road trip...lol

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Justcozz said:

Maybe you need to meet in Pueblo, that’s about as close to halfway that has a town. Swap some seeds and clones....smoke some bud...:j

Maybe I should jump in the car and head out there.....I’m in need of a road trip...lol

Please do!! I would love that!

Baq

• Like 1

1 hour ago, gardenartus said:

Velvet Orca, we need more names like that, wonder if it as smooth as it's name

It should be, it's a 4 way land race cross. I will have F2's of it this fall

• Like 3

42 minutes ago, baqualin said:

Please do!! I would love that!

Baq

If he does, I going too.

• Haha 1

Beautiful plants, baqualin. I love the way  plants grow in octopots. Seems to be a nearly perfect method to grow like wonderboy.

I attached some pics of DJ shorts F13, where you can see typical blueberry growth. (Twisted leaves,white stripes, purple stems and petioles.)

smilegallery_3033_4448_1354046.jpggallery_3033_4119_528153.jpggallery_3033_4448_546958.jpg

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, JetDro said:

If he does, I going too.

Come on!:)

11 minutes ago, baqualin said:

Come on!:)

Oh I would

Actually, thinking about it, I could not, have no one to care for the grow.....................

Same here, I’d lose it all. Except the octopots, those would still be alive

When you can make it, I'll hook you up. Just to tease I got 88 NL#5 X Nevilles Haze F6 and The One / Punto Rojo X NL#5 / NHaze coming in this week along with some Red Maui and Blue Berry Blast from Snow High.

Baq

Tease for @Justcozz here's what we're working on today and doing DABS, you would fit right in, see pictures below

IMG_1398.JPG

IMG_1399.JPG

• Like 1